Kavanaugh Swearing in NOW Live

America just appointed a rapist nominated by a pussy grabber (nation under a penis).

Sorry they grabbed your pussy and raped you. Might want to wear something a little less slutty next time.

Tick-tock-tick-tock :eusa_angel:

8lxVTzY.jpg

I don't really believe Ginsburg is still alive. I think the other liberals on the bench have just propped her cold dead body up with some sticks, so they don't lose another seat.

She's probably been deceased for quite some time now.

Weekend at Ruthie's

Feel so sorry for his two daughters. Everywhere they go, they will hear about their dad being a sexual predator. And they will know it's true. So sad.
People like you is why Trump was elected. Keep it up and he will be re-elected.
He was elected by Putin, something to be proud of I guess. Even if didnt get a push from Putin only the dumb racist useless 20 some percent of this country that voted foe the pussy grabber.

Feel so sorry for his two daughters. Everywhere they go, they will hear about their dad being a sexual predator. And they will know it's true. So sad.
He was elected by Putin, something to be proud of I guess. Even if didnt get a push from Putin only the dumb racist useless 20 some percent of this country that voted foe the pussy grabber.

If you keep picking at that butthurt, it'll never heal.

I'm not anyone's camp to be butthurt. All I know , the orange pig was forced on the majority of Americans.

I'm not anyone's camp to be butthurt. All I know , the orange pig was forced on the majority of Americans.
Lol
Karma is a bitch, We had to put up with that shit stain Obama for eight years so shut the fuck up

Lol
Karma is a bitch, We had to put up with that shit stain Obama for eight years so shut the fuck up
Because you are racist....didnt vote for Obama but he did a good job and everyone knows except for the racists.

Yep

Lol
Because you are racist....didnt vote for Obama but he did a good job and everyone knows except for the racists.
Lol
Im a minority, I can’t be a racist...
I did not vote for Obama because his policies had zero of my best interests in mind...

I don't know about you, I had rather see Amy Coney Barrett on the SCOTUS. She is one "Babe" I wouldn't mind seeing on the bench wearing a black robe.

(Oh wait, now I am a sexist and a racist. For using a woman on the SCOTUS and that she is wearing a "black" robe.... *sighs*)

She may well be next when RGB vacates. I've heard good things about her.

Yep

Lol
Lol
I did not vote for Obama because his policies had zero of my best interests in mind...
Stockholm syndrome ? They must love those racists lol

I don't know about you, I had rather see Amy Coney Barrett on the SCOTUS. She is one "Babe" I wouldn't mind seeing on the bench wearing a black robe.

(Oh wait, now I am a sexist and a racist. For using a woman on the SCOTUS and that she is wearing a "black" robe.... *sighs*)

She may well be next when RGB vacates. I've heard good things about her.

I figured you'd be for one more sex pervert on the SC,, Roy Moore That'd give you 3

Completely powerless ....................the Left!

YES! YES and YES!:2up:

Yep
Lol
Lol
Stockholm syndrome ? They must love those racists lol
I have to say one thing good about Obama...
gun-salesman-of-the-century-presented-by-fast-smith-wesson-ruger-22009320.png

I'm not anyone's camp to be butthurt. .....

Yeeeeeaaaah...ha ha ha ha ha....

Yeah......some folks just get all butt hurt when a duly elected President takes the WH and America actually wins for a change

deplorable I tell ya !!!

Forum List

Back