Kavanaugh Swearing in NOW Live

America just appointed a rapist nominated by a pussy grabber (nation under a penis).

Better watch kids, it's a historic moment.

The first and hopefully only sex offender supreme Court Justice.

View attachment 221358
View attachment 221371

What I love about RBG is that she came out fighting she knew something was very wrong over Scalia. One must remember he was her best friend. Opera budies beyond. She refused to resign under Obama. I believe she knows Scalia was consequently whacked.

Kavanaugh should have ended with "AND YOU CAN KISS ROE GOODBYE!"

It's not that his entire purpose in life is to overturn Roe vs. Wade, but you know damned well that at some point in his career, some far-right radical conservatives will bring that issue up before the Supreme Court.

Not that I have anything against far-right radical conservatives, I'm just saying here.

:biggrin:

I don't know about you, I had rather see Amy Coney Barrett on the SCOTUS. She is one "Babe" I wouldn't mind seeing on the bench wearing a black robe.

(Oh wait, now I am a sexist and a racist. For using a woman on the SCOTUS and that she is wearing a "black" robe.... *sighs*)
I know a good lawyer.

A8565D06-9A43-4194-B977-964271C72D49.jpeg
America just appointed a rapist nominated by a pussy grabber (nation under a penis).

You just needed an investigation that lasted long enough for Democrats to convince someone they were actually raped.

You just needed an investigation that lasted long enough for Democrats to convince someone they were actually raped.

You mean like the Mueller investigation? That could go on for a decade and they'd still never convince anyone that there was any "collusion."

Of course, some Democrats actually still believe that hogwash.

The democrats are nothing if not poor losers.

Dem's are in a decades long slump. First George Bush whoops their ass twice, that set them off. After Obama won in 2008 Dem's claimed they would rule congress for another 40 years, just 2 years later the American people once again rejected Dem's. They lost the House, then the Senate, then in the mother of all insults they lost the White House to Trump a guy who had never run for office before let alone the presidency. Poor Dem, they look sad.

I've just posted in another thread that due to all that long lasting political circus I finally learned how to spell and to pronounce Kavanaugh's last name (and something makes me think I'm not the only one).Thanks, Democrats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back