Kavanaugh Swearing in NOW Live

Tick-tock-tick-tock :eusa_angel:

8lxVTzY.jpg
And I wonder if that sleeping beauty Ginsburg is ever awake?

8lxVTzY.jpg

I don't really believe Ginsburg is still alive. I think the other liberals on the bench have just propped her cold dead body up with some sticks, so they don't lose another seat.

She's probably been deceased for quite some time now.

8lxVTzY.jpg

Wow, you guys and gals can be really cruel.

Don't wish death on others, it's not a good look. Maybe she will resign, maybe she will be impeached if she loses her faculties, but let's not go overboard please.

8lxVTzY.jpg

Don't wish death on others, it's not a good look. Maybe she will resign, maybe she will be impeached if she loses her faculties, but let's not go overboard please.

Not more cruel than the DemonRats who tried to destroy Justice Kavanaugh and his family's life.

You better shut up.

Not more cruel than the DemonRats who tried to destroy Justice Kavanaugh and his family's life.

You better shut up.
It's cruel to trash president Trump, his family and everybody whom he can trust just for one reason: to keep him from doing something good for his country.

You better shut up.
It's cruel to trash president Trump, his family and everybody whom he can trust just for one reason: to keep him from doing something good for his country.

Exactly!

What goes around comes around! :04:

8lxVTzY.jpg

It's rather difficult to be civil towards a certain element of this country who would gladly put a bullet in the back of my head and march my family off to a Gulag, if they knew they could get away with it.

I'm just sayin'.

8lxVTzY.jpg

It's rather difficult to be civil towards a certain element of this country who would gladly put a bullet in the back of my head and march my family off to a Gulag, if they knew they could get away with it.

I'm just sayin'.

But her personally? You may not like her and she has shown her bias, but she's not out there attacking you or trying to steal you career or kill you.

I'm guessing she is going to retire before the end of Trumps term, even more certainly if the Dems win in the Mid-Terms. Either way, there are people who have put me through hell and back and it's possible in the right circumstances, I might lose it on them; but in general, I've attacked them viciously and exposed them, but the line of decorum I don't cross is to wish death on them. I figure, as God said, "revenge is mine"

Once you lose your humanity, what is it you stand for or are trying to defeat?

8lxVTzY.jpg

I'm just sayin'.

But her personally? You may not like her and she has shown her bias, but she's not out there attacking you or trying to steal you career or kill you.

I'm guessing she is going to retire before the end of Trumps term, even more certainly if the Dems win in the Mid-Terms. Either way, there are people who have put me through hell and back and it's possible in the right circumstances, I might lose it on them; but in general, I've attacked them viciously and exposed them, but the line of decorum I don't cross is to wish death on them. I figure, as God said, "revenge is mine"

awww .................tissue?

8lxVTzY.jpg

I'm just sayin'.

Sure I wouldn't mind one.

8lxVTzY.jpg

I'm just sayin'.

Sure I wouldn't mind one.

so go get one... loser

8lxVTzY.jpg

I'm just sayin'.

Point taken. But my money is still on her in the dead pool.

Ginsberg looks like something out of a Tim Burton film

Feel so sorry for his two daughters. Everywhere they go, they will hear about their dad being a sexual predator. And they will know it's true. So sad.
People like you is why Trump was elected. Keep it up and he will be re-elected.

Forum List

Back