Kavanaugh Swearing in NOW Live

Feel so sorry for his two daughters. Everywhere they go, they will hear about their dad being a sexual predator. And they will know it's true. So sad.
People like you is why Trump was elected. Keep it up and he will be re-elected.
He was elected by Putin, something to be proud of I guess. Even if didnt get a push from Putin only the dumb racist useless 20 some percent of this country that voted foe the pussy grabber.

Yet Trump is still president and Mueller is still gone fishing. LMAO

Feel so sorry for his two daughters. Everywhere they go, they will hear about their dad being a sexual predator. And they will know it's true. So sad.
He was elected by Putin, something to be proud of I guess. Even if didnt get a push from Putin only the dumb racist useless 20 some percent of this country that voted foe the pussy grabber.

If you keep picking at that butthurt, it'll never heal.
I'm not anyone's camp to be butthurt. All I know , the orange pig was forced on the majority of Americans.

Tissue?????????????????

I don't know about you, I had rather see Amy Coney Barrett on the SCOTUS. She is one "Babe" I wouldn't mind seeing on the bench wearing a black robe.

(Oh wait, now I am a sexist and a racist. For using a woman on the SCOTUS and that she is wearing a "black" robe.... *sighs*)

She may well be next when RGB vacates. I've heard good things about her.

I figured you'd be for one more sex pervert on the SC,, Roy Moore That'd give you 3

Thanks for proving you thing ain't figuring. GFY

If you keep picking at that butthurt, it'll never heal.
I'm not anyone's camp to be butthurt. All I know , the orange pig was forced on the majority of Americans.
Lol
Karma is a bitch, We had to put up with that shit stain Obama for eight years so shut the fuck up
Because you are racist....didnt vote for Obama but he did a good job and everyone knows except for the racists.
Please take note of my sigline. Its for you and yours. :D

Trump just did the very honorable thing by apologizing to Brett Kavanaugh and to the Kavanaugh family for the treatment they received.

That was a stick in the eyes of the collective evil Democrats.

Trump should speak for himself. And he was never found innocent.

Better watch kids, it's a historic moment.

The first and hopefully only sex offender supreme Court Justice.
Keep saying that...get Trump elected again in 2020.
You're hoping he puts more sex offenders on the court?

WTF is wrong with you?

What do you mean “more”?

WTF is wrong with you?
Have you been living under a rock? Did you miss the whole Bart O'Kavanaugh thing? Do you not know who/what he is?

Might I suggest reading a news report at least occasionally, and especially before commenting on a subject you haven't been following?

Better watch kids, it's a historic moment.

The first and hopefully only sex offender supreme Court Justice.
Keep saying that...get Trump elected again in 2020.
You're hoping he puts more sex offenders on the court?

WTF is wrong with you?

What do you mean “more”?

WTF is wrong with you?
Have you been living under a rock? Did you miss the whole Bart O'Kavanaugh thing? Do you not know who/what he is?

....?

I know none of the accusations against him were anywhere near proven, and therefore mean nothing.

Forum List

Back