Keep a Word Delete a Word 2.0

Mertex picked up at "white water." But that had already responded to. The last posted words were "pet name." Can someone explain why "pet name" wasn't responded to? If I can understand what's going on, perhaps it won't bother me. Is it some kind of time delay that causes that to happen?

Or do we just arbitrarily pick up with a pair of words we like better than the ones currently in play?

It was. I responded with:
name linen

I quoted both Connery and Mertex:lol:

Now we go to

soda water

Last edited:

Mertex picked up at "white water." But that had already responded to. The last posted words were "pet name." Can someone explain why "pet name" wasn't responded to? If I can understand what's going on, perhaps it won't bother me. Is it some kind of time delay that causes that to happen?

Or do we just arbitrarily pick up with a pair of words we like better than the ones currently in play?

name linen

Now we go to

soda water

Cream soda

name linen

Now we go to

soda water

Cream soda

Coffee cream

Forum List

Back