Keep a Word Delete a Word 2.0

Bed linen

Bed Head

men-bed-head-hairstyles3-200x300.jpg

Last edited:

Mertex picked up at "white water." But that had already responded to. The last posted words were "pet name." Can someone explain why "pet name" wasn't responded to? If I can understand what's going on, perhaps it won't bother me. Is it some kind of time delay that causes that to happen?

Or do we just arbitrarily pick up with a pair of words we like better than the ones currently in play?

Last edited:

Mertex picked up at "white water." But that had already responded to. The last posted words were "pet name." Can someone explain why "pet name" wasn't responded to? If I can understand what's going on, perhaps it won't bother me. Is it some kind of time delay that causes that to happen?

Or do we just arbitrarily pick up with a pair of words we like better than the ones currently in play?

The idea is to pick the last two words posted and keep one and change the other to another word that still is a common phrase.

Sometimes people posting at the same time will cause it to look odd because one poster will choose to keep the opposite word that the other poster chose to keep and his happened to come out last making it look like he omitted the last person posting.

Sometimes I hit the "view first read" option on a thread, and it takes me to the last page where I posted before - and I erroneously think I'm on the last page and forget to look to see that there are a couple of pages after that - it's not on purpose.

It's just a game, some times there will be snags, but just do the best you can and pick up where you think the last post was. :)

Forum List

Back