Keep a Word Delete a Word 2.0

Earth Mover

More-Earthmover.jpg

Earth Mover

More-Earthmover.jpg
Natures (Real) Trucks...............Western Australia...Sorry Chris but I can't help myself,...and Sorry Divine,I can be a real bitchy Bastard...steve

www.panoramio.com/photo/4910748

The largest machines in mining | Australian Mining

WTH? Why did you pass mine over to post to his when I already had? You asking for it bud! ;) theliq
WTF......Kat I continued "Nature Call" from your post with Natures (Real) Trucks.....so I would never over look your post? mind you I'm always asking for it? LOL steve

Earth Mover

More-Earthmover.jpg
Natures (Real) Trucks...............Western Australia...Sorry Chris but I can't help myself,...and Sorry Divine,I can be a real bitchy Bastard...steve

WTH? Why did you pass mine over to post to his when I already had? You asking for it bud! ;) theliq
WTF......Kat I continued "Nature Call" from your post with Natures (Real) Trucks.....so I would never over look your post? mind you I'm always asking for it? LOL steve

:lol: Excuse me...I am blonde after all. :redface::redface:

Earth Mover

More-Earthmover.jpg

:lol: Excuse me...I am blonde after all. :redface::redface:

Blondes (are) Better

But

Last edited:

Forum List

Back