Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

He's trying to tell you all what a bunch of chickenshits you all are for hiding behind the 2nd amendment, then doing nothing about the rights the 2nd gives you to take down a tyrannical government which you're being subjected to right now.

Exercising my 2nd Amendment rights means I'm "hiding" behind it? So by you're own asinine logic, you're "hiding" behind the 1st Amendment because you're sitting here like a chickenshit anonymously exercising your 1st Amendments rights on the internet...

Yes folks, [MENTION=44706]Bumberclyde[/MENTION] really is this fuck'n stupid.... :lol:
Don't shhot the messenger, you folks weren't able to figure what he meant so I told you. You have a right to take down your tyrannical government through the 2nd and you're not using it. Is it because you like tyrannical governments or are you a bunch of chickshits? Which is it?

Oh, and by the way stupid, where did anyone ask what he "meant"? I sure as hell didn't. I asked why he said it. What and why are two vastly different things. Or did you drop out of school before they got to that? :eusa_doh:

Exercising my 2nd Amendment rights means I'm "hiding" behind it? So by you're own asinine logic, you're "hiding" behind the 1st Amendment because you're sitting here like a chickenshit anonymously exercising your 1st Amendments rights on the internet...

Yes folks, [MENTION=44706]Bumberclyde[/MENTION] really is this fuck'n stupid.... :lol:
Don't shhot the messenger, you folks weren't able to figure what he meant so I told you. You have a right to take down your tyrannical government through the 2nd and you're not using it. Is it because you like tyrannical governments or are you a bunch of chickshits? Which is it?

Oh, and by the way stupid, where did anyone ask what he "meant"? I sure as hell didn't. I asked why he said it. What and why are two vastly different things. Or did you drop out of school before they got to that? :eusa_doh:

"Is it because you like tyrannical governments or are you a bunch of chickshits? Which is it?"

Bumblerclown, why do you hate America by loving that fucking mulatto muslime illegal alien son-of-a-bitch ?

we are NOT hiding from anything, we are standing up with and for our 2nd Amdt. rights, if you had any knowledge about what actually started the Revolutionary War, you might understand our reluctance to do what our forefathers did.

do you know the reason for the Revolutionary War ??????

Bumblerclown, why do you hate America by loving that fucking mulatto muslime illegal alien son-of-a-bitch ?

we are NOT hiding from anything, we are standing up with and for our 2nd Amdt. rights, if you had any knowledge about what actually started the Revolutionary War, you might understand our reluctance to do what our forefathers did.

Republicans are largely responsible for getting Barry elected. You ran a guy against him who wears magic underwear. Wtf did you expect?

Republicans are largely responsible for getting Barry elected. You ran a guy against him who wears magic underwear. Wtf did you expect?

Magic underwear? Leftist long term memory is practically zero and what you do remember you re-write. All year until he won the nomination you leftists were all saying how he's a moderate, the candidate you fear the most, you would have a hard time even criticizing him. Then when he was nominated, all of a sudden he was an extremist lunatic.

No one with a brain ever bought your crap. But no one with a brain is buying your crap now.

Magic underwear? Leftist long term memory is practically zero and what you do remember you re-write. All year until he won the nomination you leftists were all saying how he's a moderate, the candidate you fear the most, you would have a hard time even criticizing him. Then when he was nominated, all of a sudden he was an extremist lunatic.

No one with a brain ever bought your crap. But no one with a brain is buying your crap now.

At least I didn't vote for a guy in magic underwear, like you did. :lol:

I never said he was a moderate, he's a 100% religious lunatic.

You voted for a Marxist, I wouldn't brag, comrade.

You voted for a Marxist, I wouldn't brag, comrade.

Nope, wrong again. :lol:

"Is it because you like tyrannical governments or are you a bunch of chickshits? Which is it?"

I got it, if I want to be a man of MY convictions, I have to do what you tell me to in order to prove that I am a man of MY convictions. Liberals are so arrogant. Never do you ask what anyone thinks, you tell us what we should think. It's why you know nothing of the world past the end of your nose.

He's trying to tell you all what a bunch of chickenshits you all are for hiding behind the 2nd amendment, then doing nothing about the rights the 2nd gives you to take down a tyrannical government which you're being subjected to right now.

Why do you like murders and rapist?

20 children hospitalized each day. Those guns make us so safe.
Twenty U.S. Kids Hospitalized Each Day for Gun Injuries: Study ? WebMD
[MENTION=43262]Brain357[/MENTION]

Since you're advertising that you have a brain, let's put it to the test. Maybe you can do what every liberal so far has whiffed on. What exactly is your plan to eliminate guns. In particular, as the OP pointed out, making pot illegal doesn't work, why would it work for guns? What's your plan? Please state your response in the form of answering the OP's question.

Every time there's a shooting, liberals run around saying this proves we need more gun laws. I ask liberals over and over how exactly you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals every time you say you want more gun laws.

In particular, address given that drugs are illegal, and yet any parent knows any kid can get as much pot as they want. There are millions of guns in the US, millions more in the world. So don't just say more laws, explain how more laws are going to actually work.

So, there have been 7 shootings killing at least 10 people in the last decade. The only thing you've achieved so far is that no one was shooting back.

33 gun deaths every day
35 thousand since Sandy Hook
2nd leading cause of death, ages 15-19
95% of Americans are in favor laws to get guns away from criminals, terrorists, drug dealers, mentally ill

But we still cater to a small minority of nutters who want everyone armed and shooting at each other.

33 gun deaths every day
95% of Americans are in favor laws to get guns away from criminals, terrorists, drug dealers, mentally ill

But we still cater to a small minority of nutters who want everyone armed and shooting at each other.

That's not true. But, reasonable people don't want to be disarmed and victimized because some people's fear out weighs their reason.

33 gun deaths every day

That's bad, so what about addressing the OP's question?

Every time there's a shooting, liberals run around saying this proves we need more gun laws. I ask liberals over and over how exactly you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals every time you say you want more gun laws.

In particular, address given that drugs are illegal, and yet any parent knows any kid can get as much pot as they want. There are millions of guns in the US, millions more in the world. So don't just say more laws, explain how more laws are going to actually work.

So, there have been 7 shootings killing at least 10 people in the last decade. The only thing you've achieved so far is that no one was shooting back.

Remove the democrats from office send them all to Haiti and the world will be a better and safer place. That includes you Billary.

Remove the democrats from office send them all to Haiti and the world will be a better and safer place. That includes you Billary.

Haiti has enough problems without being invaded by Americans.

And if you don't want Hillary to be prez, try getting someone who's not wearing magic underwear, or some other loony shit, to go up against her.

I gave my plan yesterday, with a thread...MAKE THE ELECTION ABOUT GUN VIOLENCE...and it must have scared the NRA and GOP pretty bad, because it's been deleted.

Put a fingerprint scanner on the bottom of gun handles, and you'd need to use the scan once every 24 hours or it won't fire after that time. So when the gun is stolen, it can't be used, since most won't be armed at the time of the theft. You could even store your gun loaded, as nobody could fire it anyways unless you yourself use the scan to arm it, making it faster to shoot at an intruder.

Last edited:
I gave my plan yesterday, with a thread...MAKE THE ELECTION ABOUT GUN VIOLENCE...and it must have scared the NRA and GOP pretty bad, because it's been deleted.

Yes, I'm sure that's why. They must have had a conference call with the NRA and the RNC and they were so afraid of your incredible plan, they decided to just be safe and delete it so no one else saw it. It was awesome.

:tinfoil:

So did you have an actual plan beyond making the election about it?

Forum List

Back