Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Ummm...that's still a tiny, tiny percent of the 232,000....

I don't disagree that it is a small percent - but it's yet another glaring example of your contradictions and insanity.

Because of your lack of knowledge - you view law enforcement as some super-human cyborg entity of altruistic perfection (it's called liberal brain washing). You celebrate them being armed while coming up with every absurd excuse imaginable why the average citizen should have "an alarm system instead of a gun".

But law enforcement officers are just people like you and me. And they are just as susceptible to the same mistakes as you and me. They lose their gun and/or have it stolen. They have AD's. Their stray rounds strike innocent bystanders. They make bad decisions. And yet you want your law enforcement officers armed to the teeth instead of carrying an "alarm" around.

So what is the difference between a citizen and a citizen working as a law enforcement officer? The way you view them. In other words - it's all in your head.

232,000 guns stolen each year and it is absurd to suggest gun owners get alarm systems and safes? Why is it so important to you that criminals be armed?

Detroit police chief: Armed citizens can make city safer - Washington Times

According to [MENTION=43262]Brain357[/MENTION] - if a woman gets raped, it is her fault.

No it is not her fault. I love how you guys won't take any responsibility. Very heroic.

Well now you're contradicting yourself once again. If the victim in a gun theft is to blame for not preventing their firearm from being stolen, then the victim in a rape is to blame for not preventing their rape.

This is the problem with you liberals. You contradict your own views. You people are incapable of creating a consistent narrative (which is why all of you come off as buffoon's in a debate).

Gun owners choose the responsibility of gun ownership. You don't have to own a gun, but if you do it's your responsibility to keep it from criminals. Show some personal responsibility.

Based on your arguments your for making rape legal right?

How about you focus on how to stop your fellow gun owners from supplying criminals with 232,000 guns a year.

Acceptable risk....

Meanwhile.....

Detroit Police Chief Recommends People Get Guns

Detroit's police chief is sticking to his guns after being criticized for supporting citizens to arm themselves.

Police Chief James Craig responded Thursday to a Detroit resident who challenged his pro-gun stance. Mr. Craig made national news earlier this month after he said armed citizens could serve as a deterrent to criminals, The Detroit News reported.

“Coming from California, where it takes an act of Congress to get a concealed weapon permit, I got to Maine, where they give out lots of CCWs (carrying concealed weapon permits), and I had a stack of CCW permits I was denying; that was my orientation,” he said at a press conference on Jan. 2. “I changed my orientation real quick. Maine is one of the safest places in America. Clearly, suspects knew that good Americans were armed.

Read more: Detroit police chief: Armed citizens can make city safer - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

I've yet to talk with an officer who didn't believe that all law abiding citizens should be armed at all times. They all say the exact same thing: "I can't be everywhere at the same time".

People like brainless live in their little naïve utopian world where the police "protect" you. Not only is that not their job, it's actually illegal. To protect you, they would have to arrest someone before they committed a crime. And that is simply unconstitutional. You must become a victim first - and then law enforcement can make an arrest. But if you've already become a victim, it's too late.

People like brainless need to understand the old saying: "when seconds matter, the police are only minutes away".

Thanks to gun owners, criminals are armed.

How about you focus on how to stop your fellow gun owners from supplying criminals with 232,000 guns a year.

Acceptable risk....

Meanwhile.....

Detroit's police chief is sticking to his guns after being criticized for supporting citizens to arm themselves.

Police Chief James Craig responded Thursday to a Detroit resident who challenged his pro-gun stance. Mr. Craig made national news earlier this month after he said armed citizens could serve as a deterrent to criminals, The Detroit News reported.

“Coming from California, where it takes an act of Congress to get a concealed weapon permit, I got to Maine, where they give out lots of CCWs (carrying concealed weapon permits), and I had a stack of CCW permits I was denying; that was my orientation,” he said at a press conference on Jan. 2. “I changed my orientation real quick. Maine is one of the safest places in America. Clearly, suspects knew that good Americans were armed.

Read more: Detroit police chief: Armed citizens can make city safer - Washington Times

I've yet to talk with an officer who didn't believe that all law abiding citizens should be armed at all times. They all say the exact same thing: "I can't be everywhere at the same time".

People like brainless live in their little naïve utopian world where the police "protect" you. Not only is that not their job, it's actually illegal. To protect you, they would have to arrest someone before they committed a crime. And that is simply unconstitutional. You must become a victim first - and then law enforcement can make an arrest. But if you've already become a victim, it's too late.

People like brainless need to understand the old saying: "when seconds matter, the police are only minutes away".

Like you, I have never heard a police officer say that law abiding citizens should not be armed. Quite the opposite actually. They know that their job usually starts after a crime is committed and although their presence can prevent crimes, they cannot be everywhere all the time.

Ummm...that's still a tiny, tiny percent of the 232,000....

I don't disagree that it is a small percent - but it's yet another glaring example of your contradictions and insanity.

Because of your lack of knowledge - you view law enforcement as some super-human cyborg entity of altruistic perfection (it's called liberal brain washing). You celebrate them being armed while coming up with every absurd excuse imaginable why the average citizen should have "an alarm system instead of a gun".

But law enforcement officers are just people like you and me. And they are just as susceptible to the same mistakes as you and me. They lose their gun and/or have it stolen. They have AD's. Their stray rounds strike innocent bystanders. They make bad decisions. And yet you want your law enforcement officers armed to the teeth instead of carrying an "alarm" around.

So what is the difference between a citizen and a citizen working as a law enforcement officer? The way you view them. In other words - it's all in your head.

232,000 guns stolen each year and it is absurd to suggest gun owners get alarm systems and safes? Why is it so important to you that criminals be armed?

You didn't say "gun owners should get alarms and safes". You said gun owners should get an alarm instead of a gun. You said (and I quote), "it is more effective".

Are you officially changing your position now?

Acceptable risk....

Meanwhile.....

You keep repeating the same lie over and over. Either past a link showing that 232,000 "stolen" guns per year are used in crimes or go away. You're only destroying your own credibility.

As I've already stated, a certain percentage of those aren't even stolen. They are reported stolen as part of insurance fraud. You've become the laughing stock of this thread.

Last edited:

You didn't say "gun owners should get alarms and safes". You said gun owners should get an alarm instead of a gun. You said (and I quote), "it is more effective".

Are you officially changing your position now?

No actually if you go back you'll see I suggested alarms and safes for gun owners. While I think for most the alarm is the better option if your only going to have one or the other, I've never said don't have both. You gun nuts just make up things.

Perhaps you can explain your solution to the problem, that comports with current Second Amendment jurisprudence.

I hope you PM'd the idiot a dictionary along with this post.

No, I would much prefer concentrating on killing the criminals that would break in a citizens home, but fucking liberal panty waste like you don't have the balls to do that. So take your little rants and accusations and direct them to the ones that are actually the fucking problem, dumb asses like you and criminals.

I hope you PM'd the idiot a dictionary along with this post.

No, I would much prefer concentrating on killing the criminals that would break in a citizens home, but fucking liberal panty waste like you don't have the balls to do that. So take your little rants and accusations and direct them to the ones that are actually the fucking problem, dumb asses like you and criminals.

Now that's a mindless and dumb rant. How many criminals have you killed?

The State of Texas has killed 509 and that's just since 1976.

That wasn't the question. Your focus is killing criminals, how many you get so far? Something tells me no more than I have killed.

Guess you missed my post early in the thread that addressed that, maybe you should get caught up before you make yourself look more like an idiot than you already have.

Guess you missed my post early in the thread that addressed that, maybe you should get caught up before you make yourself look more like an idiot than you already have.

That doesn't answer the question again.:clap2:

How many criminals obey gun laws? Seems you're hellbent on attacking Texas here, but not answering to how many criminals obey gun laws.

That wasn't the question. Your focus is killing criminals, how many you get so far? Something tells me no more than I have killed.

My focus is protecting me, my family and my property. I haven't had to kill anyone but I have held several men at gunpoint until the police arrived. But trust me, if I had to kill someone I wouldn't hesitate.

Acceptable risk....

Meanwhile.....

Criminals are armed because guns exist.

That doesn't answer the question again.:clap2:

Go read my proposal dumb ass, you're the smart ass little piss ant in the thread, had you paid attention you would already have the answer. I'm not going to repeat myself time and again the way you have with your little meaningless crap.

Criminals are armed because guns exist.

Criminals are armed whether guns exist or not. Knives, bats, crowbars, brass knuckles....swords.

My focus is protecting me, my family and my property. I haven't had to kill anyone but I have held several men at gunpoint until the police arrived. But trust me, if I had to kill someone I wouldn't hesitate.

So that's your focus and you got the same number as me. You must be a liberal panty waste. Funny rant though.

So that's your focus and you got the same number as me. You must be a liberal panty waste. Funny rant though.

What is your focus? How do you propose we keep guns from criminals without infringing on the rights of law abiding citizens and without undue restrictions.

Forum List

Back