Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Thanks to gun owners, criminals are armed.

Criminals are armed because guns exist.

Criminals are armed whether guns exist or not. Knives, bats, crowbars, brass knuckles....swords.

*Criminals are armed with guns because guns exist. As far as I can tell, there's really no feasible way to remove guns from a society completely.

Therefore I think it's only rational to allow law-abiding citizens the right to purchase a gun if they feel it necessary. I'm not worried about the law abiding citizens....

I have a family member who has always been adamantly against gun ownership. But, a funny thing happened recently.

He has lived in Manhattan for over 20 years without ever experiencing crime of any kind...other than bitching about neighbors failing to pick up their dog's poop.

Well he recently moved across the river to New Jersey, to an area much less populated than Manhattan. While walking home alone from the train one night, he was mugged by two young black men. He now feels very unsafe walking near his home at night.

Some people must experience crime first hand to realize they need to protect themselves.

Last edited:
My focus is protecting me, my family and my property. I haven't had to kill anyone but I have held several men at gunpoint until the police arrived. But trust me, if I had to kill someone I wouldn't hesitate.

So that's your focus and you got the same number as me. You must be a liberal panty waste. Funny rant though.

What is your focus? How do you propose we keep guns from criminals without infringing on the rights of law abiding citizens and without undue restrictions.

Well with 232,000 guns stolen each year I suggested gun owners get alarms and safes. Kinda hard to claim you hinder crime when they are stealing your guns.

So that's your focus and you got the same number as me. You must be a liberal panty waste. Funny rant though.

What is your focus? How do you propose we keep guns from criminals without infringing on the rights of law abiding citizens and without undue restrictions.

Well with 232,000 guns stolen each year I suggested gun owners get alarms and safes. Kinda hard to claim you hinder crime when they are stealing your guns.

Apparently he or she still has his or her guns. As in not stolen yet.

I have a family member who has always been adamantly against gun ownership. But, a funny thing happened recently.

He has lived in Manhattan for over 20 years without ever experiencing crime of any kind...other than bitching about neighbors failing to pick up their dog's poop.

Well he recently moved across the river to New Jersey, to an area much less populated than Manhattan. While walking home alone from the train one night, he was mugged by two young black men. He now feels very unsafe walking near his home at night.

Some people must experience crime first hand to realize that they need to protect themselves.

He was fortunate, he could have just as easily been killed.

I prefer not to wait until I have a flat to make sure there is a spare in my trunk, I prefer not to wait until my house catches fire before I install a smoke alarm and buy a home extinguisher. There are so many things a person should have before they need it and self protection should be at the forefront.

No, I would much prefer concentrating on killing the criminals that would break in a citizens home, but fucking liberal panty waste like you don't have the balls to do that. So take your little rants and accusations and direct them to the ones that are actually the fucking problem, dumb asses like you and criminals.

Now that's a mindless and dumb rant. How many criminals have you killed?

The State of Texas has killed 509 and that's just since 1976.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

We need a lot more states like Texas. I don't understand these 30 year sentences. If you're such a danger to society that we need to keep you locked away in a special facility, we really should just execute your dumb ass and move on.

Some people must experience crime first hand to realize they need to protect themselves.

I had a hilarious similar experience one time [MENTION=27454]gipper[/MENTION]. I've spent my entire adult life with a gun on me. I'm armed 24x7. Always have been, always will be. But a friend of mine had a wife who was a typical idealist anti-gun liberal.

Well one day we all go to an event together with our children. As we enter this event, we are warned by staff that a child is missing. My friend's wife looks at me with panic and says "do you have your gun on you right now"?. I shook my head and told her "yes". But with a growing look of panic, she repeats it "no - really - do you have your gun on you right now" (she thought I was just trying to "comfort" her).

We all started laughing and I had to adamantly explain to her that I had my gun on me (along with 6 magazines - as I always do as well). She was anti-gun, until she thought her own children were in danger. Then, suddenly, she wanted guns around her!

It reminded me of that old saying "there are no atheists in a fox hole". People act like they don't need God until their life is in danger. People also act like they don't need a gun....until their life is in danger. And then, suddenly, they are crying out for both! Liberals are like children. Unaware of reality. But, unfortunately, unlike children they actually get to cast votes and shape policy (which is what makes them such a cancer to America).

We need a lot more states like Texas. I don't understand these 30 year sentences. If you're such a danger to society that we need to keep you locked away in a special facility, we really should just execute your dumb ass and move on.

I like Ron White's bit on the death penalty.

[ame=http://youtu.be/TgQRgT15f9U]Ron White Texas Death Penalty - YouTube[/ame]

While it will disappoint most of you I generally agree with this. I think if there is a confession or multiple witnesses lets just get rid of them.

Some people must experience crime first hand to realize that they need to protect themselves.

He was fortunate, he could have just as easily been killed.

I prefer not to wait until I have a flat to make sure there is a spare in my trunk, I prefer not to wait until my house catches fire before I install a smoke alarm and buy a home extinguisher. There are so many things a person should have before they need it and self protection should be at the forefront.

The problem is the liberal view of law enforcement. They were brainwashed as children that the police are there to "protect" them. When in fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

Law enforcement cannot act until after a crime has been committed. Which means, you've already become a victim. I don't want to be a victim. I'm going to take any reasonable step to not be a victim. Just like I take every reasonable step when I get into an automobile to not become a patient in a hospital as a result of my travels in that vehicle.

Americans needs to start understanding what law enforcement is - a QRF (Quick Reaction Force). When our special forces conduct operations, they arrange for a QRF team to be standing by. They don't go unarmed into the operation because the QRF is there. They go heavily armed and they protect themselves. The QRF is just additional "calvary" when needed. And that's what law enforcement is. It is up to you to provide your own security and defend yourself and your family. Law enforcement is just the readied quick reaction force to provide you with assistance. But it's going to take them time to get there - so you better be able to defend yourself until they arrive.

While it will disappoint most of you I generally agree with this. I think if there is a confession or multiple witnesses lets just get rid of them.

Or DNA, etc. Any overwhelming evidence that removes any and all doubt of guilt. If there is video of the crime, a witness, DNA, etc. it makes no sense to hold these people. For one thing, far too many have them have managed to escape through out history and continue their violent ways. Now granted, we're doing a better and better job all the time of preventing that. But it still does happen. In addition, they also seriously injure (and sometimes even kill) guards. The risk and the cost just doesn't make any sense to me. Execute them and make the world a safer place for everyone.

So you agree that the best way to keep guns out of criminal hands is to eliminate criminal hands?

Yes and guns are so good that 232,000 of them are stolen from gun owners each year. :clap2:

Gun owners do not invite criminals to steal guns. It is not irresponsible to be a victim of theft. What is irresponsible is not being prepared and capable of defending your home and family.

Sorry but if your gun falls in the hands of a criminal it is your fault. How about you guys show some personal responsibility? You wouldn't need a gun to defend your home if that irresponsible gun owner hadn't supplied the criminal with a gun.

If I DROP my gun into the hands of a criminal, it's my fault, but if some sonofabitch survives breaking into my home and makes off with one of my firearms the only possible reason you could blame that on me is if I missed.

“The annual survey by the National Association of Chiefs of Police polls more than twenty thousand chiefs of police and sheriffs. In 2010, 95% of respondents said they believed that “any law-abiding citizen [should] be able to purchase a firearm for sport or self-defense.” 75% said that concealed-handgun permits issued in one state should be honored by other states “in the way that drivers’ licenses are recognized through the country” and that making citizens’ permits portable would “facilitate the violent-crime-fighting potential of the professional law enforcement community.”

Excerpt From: Beck, Glenn. “Control.” Threshold Editions. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/control/id599776911?mt=11

So you agree that the best way to keep guns out of criminal hands is to eliminate criminal hands?

That would be a good start indeed

-Geaux

This will keep the liberal wing-nuts happy. I, however, find this appalling. Don't get me wrong, I like the intent. But do you know how easy it is to jam radio frequencies? And what about when the watch battery fails or the wireless fails on its own? I don't want my life hinging on wireless (of all things) working....

Check Out the James Bond-Style Gun That Only Works When Fired by Owner

It wouldn't work if you had to fire it with your off hand. Unless you had two watches.

Forum List

Back