Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

I like the GOP plan. When people enter a crowded and dark movie theater, arm everyone. Just to be safe.

Snarky yet clueless. The key is to have the shooter not know who is armed. How's the shooter knowing that no one is armed working out for you, Holmes?
Oh wow, that makes perfect sense. The shooter will shoot if everyone is armed but won't is some are unarmed but he doesn't know who. And in a dark and crowded theater. Let the fun begin. What else is there to say.

I like the GOP plan. When people enter a crowded and dark movie theater, arm everyone. Just to be safe.

Choice just isn't an option to you, is it, Karl? Either we prohibit guns, well, except for the shooter who ignores the law (who'd a guessed), or we force everyone to be armed. At no point does choice enter your equation. And as always choice yield's the optimal result. People who go to the trouble to learn to use guns are armed, and the shooter doesn't know who they are
How about the choice not to sit in a family theater with someone armed and carrying four rifles and two handguns?

Choice just isn't an option to you, is it, Karl? Either we prohibit guns, well, except for the shooter who ignores the law (who'd a guessed), or we force everyone to be armed. At no point does choice enter your equation. And as always choice yield's the optimal result. People who go to the trouble to learn to use guns are armed, and the shooter doesn't know who they are
How about the choice not to sit in a family theater with someone armed and carrying four rifles and two handguns?
You have that choice now.
You can, after all, always leave.

Actually, dweeb, the theater would be safer if those who normally carry a weapon, had them with them in the theater. Arming marginally sentient people like you would be, frankly, dweebish.
It's only one nut case that starts shooting people, so when he fires his first shot, there are immediately a dozen people equipped to put him down.
If the nut case doesn't show up, everyone gets to enjoy the movie and you and your pussy ilk will never have to see an evil gun.

If someone came into a theater so armed, my dozen legally armed citizens (above) would likely take him out before he gets off a round. There is a vast difference between a man who carries 4 rifles into a crowded theater and a man who carries a concealed handgun that he carries all the time.
I carry a weapon from the time I get dressed until I get in bed. When I'm in bed, the weapon is on my night stand within arm's reach. I've never shot anyone in a theater or a school or anywhere else. Why must I disarm myself in certain places in order to give you an irrational feeling of safety when in fact, disarming me puts you in greater danger?

Snarky yet clueless. The key is to have the shooter not know who is armed. How's the shooter knowing that no one is armed working out for you, Holmes?
Oh wow, that makes perfect sense. The shooter will shoot if everyone is armed but won't is some are unarmed but he doesn't know who. And in a dark and crowded theater. Let the fun begin. What else is there to say.

Your reading comprehension is horrible. The shooter will shoot if he knows that know one is armed. You just made up a bunch of shit that no one said. Everyone doesn't need to be armed, but when the shooter knows no one is armed, we get what is happening. Columbine, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Virginia Tech, all gun free zones, yet, the only one who didn't follow that rule was the shooter. Nice body count on those, well done

You forgot a grenade launcher, Mr. Hyperbole.

What about the choice to not have government remove your ability to defend yourself so someone decides to blow you and your family away? That work for you?

You have that choice now.
You can, after all, always leave.

He can also go to a theater which advertises no guns allowed so whack jobs know he's a risk free target

I personally don't cater to business that doesn't allow concealed or open carry firearms. I value my life more than anything they have to offer.

I personally don't cater to business that doesn't allow concealed or open carry firearms. I value my life more than anything they have to offer.

Living in Texas seems foolish, if you are that scared of other Texans.

Believe what you want. But I would rather be armed when some left wing loon decides to start shooting innocent people. Idiots that think like you is why so many people perish.

I'm all for that, your choice and dean's. We're a lot more likely to see rdean on the victims list at the next mass shooting than Lonestar_logic, but it's up to the owner of private properties to set their rules

Is Lonestar's logic common among gun nuts? Do they need a weapon to go outside, to a movie or the Supermarket? Are they all that cowardly?

I have a gun collection, but I actually don't carry a gun. I live in safe areas and I don't feel the need. Then again, one of those safe areas was where my kids grew up, Brookfield, Connecticut. Which is 10 minutes from ... Sandy Hook. I also am a Virginia Tech alum. The world isn't as safe as you think...

Is Lonestar's logic common among gun nuts? Do they need a weapon to go outside, to a movie or the Supermarket? Are they all that cowardly?

So defending yourself with a firearm is cowardly?

It appears you are stuck on stupid.

He thinks that guns are magic firing sticks with an evil aura and gun owners are the guys from Deliverance. That doesn't describe any of the many gun owners I know. He's a lily white, elitist, New England liberal. He has an open mind, you can't reason with him...

Believe what you want. But I would rather be armed when some left wing loon decides to start shooting innocent people. Idiots that think like you is why so many people perish.

Idiot think? Odd comment.

Idiot think? Odd comment.

What's not odd is you misrepresenting what I said.

Forum List

Back