Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

It will be up to a Supreme Court to further modify (infringe if you like) a crazy policy allowing crazy and fanatical people easy access to 21st guns.
It is illgeal for "crazy and fanatical people" to have guns.
How do you prevent their access?

You can't. Not as long as a gun owner or purveyor will sell weapons to anyone who wants one, without concern for what they might do with a deadly weapon.

Of course the consequence of losing a license, and thus losing said license and the right to own a fire arm, plus a prison sentence and the consequence of losing all of their weapons, would prevent most so inclined today from selling, giving or loaning a gun to a person who is not licensed.

It's really a simple concept. It's called the criminal justice system, do the crime and suffer the consequences. A concept even the dumbest of the dumb understand. Why don't you?

It will be up to a Supreme Court to further modify (infringe if you like) a crazy policy allowing crazy and fanatical people easy access to 21st guns.

You can't. Not as long as a gun owner or purveyor will sell weapons to anyone who wants one, without concern for what they might do with a deadly weapon.

Of course the consequence of losing a license, and thus losing said license and the right to own a fire arm, plus a prison sentence and the consequence of losing all of their weapons, would prevent most so inclined today from selling, giving or loaning a gun to a person who is not licensed.

It's really a simple concept. It's called the criminal justice system, do the crime and suffer the consequences. A concept even the dumbest of the dumb understand. Why don't you?

Then you pretend that criminals can't get guns! A lot of dead bodies are telling you that you're wrong. We already do that, Holmes. Why isn't it working?

If you knowingly sell a gun to a felon…today, right now…..you can be arrested for it…no license needed. No need to register guns.

Please….try to show why you need to license someone…..it is essentially a revenue generator….and a first step toward banning, confiscating guns.

I like the GOP plan. When people enter a crowded and dark movie theater, arm everyone. Just to be safe.

It would keep the mass shooters away, and make the theater safer. How has that "gun free zone" concept worked out so far…..you could ask the guys in Colorado how that worked out…….

If you knowingly sell a gun to a felon…today, right now…..you can be arrested for it…no license needed. No need to register guns.

Please….try to show why you need to license someone…..it is essentially a revenue generator….and a first step toward banning, confiscating guns.

Wry isn't going to follow that. He still thinks we want felons to be able to buy guns. He has a clear comprehension problem

I like the GOP plan. When people enter a crowded and dark movie theater, arm everyone. Just to be safe.

It would keep the mass shooters away, and make the theater safer. How has that "gun free zone" concept worked out so far…..you could ask the guys in Colorado how that worked out…….

Choice works better. You don't need everyone armed. You need the gunman to not know who is armed. And that way, only the ones who care to learn about guns and gun safety are armed. They self select. Wry's solution is that only the gunman is armed, he doesn't trust the rest of us to carry a gun so we're safer not having one while we're being blown away

You can't.
Why do you want to further restrict the rights of the law abiding in an attempt to do something you admit cannot be done?
Straw man and a lie ^^^
Where is the strawman? Where is the lie?
That you want to further restrict the rights of the law abiding in an attempt to prevent criminals from getting guns?
That you admit laws cannot prevent criminals from getting guns?

You really are dumb. How would one prove the seller knew the buyer was a felon? Or, knew the buyer is prohibited from owning a firearm?

If licensed, a simply Internet Check would protect the seller and maybe save a life.

You can't.
Why do you want to further restrict the rights of the law abiding in an attempt to do something you admit cannot be done?
Straw man and a lie ^^^
That you want to further restrict the rights of the law abiding in an attempt to prevent criminals from getting guns?

Don't ask stupid questions, and don't make stupid statements. Both weaken your only argument, i.e. The Second Amendment.

You can't.
Straw man and a lie ^^^
Don't ask stupid questions, and don't make stupid statements. Both weaken your only argument, i.e. The Second Amendment.
You stated that I argue a straw man and that I lied.
Where is the straw man? Where is the lie?
Well?

You can't.
Straw man and a lie ^^^
Well?

You're too dumb for me to bother explaining.

Straw man and a lie ^^^
Well?
Translation:
You and I both know that my post was neither a straw-man nor a lie.
So, I ask again:

Last edited:
Straw man and a lie ^^^
Well?

It's not like you ever specifically address a point. For example, here's a point you haven't addressed. What is your plan? How are you going to prevent criminals from getting guns. Your last response was you'll let States do it. That isn't an answer. Before that you said registration and waiting periods. We do that now. If you are going to prevent innocent people from defending themselves, then what's your actual plan to protect us?

Straw man and a lie ^^^
Well?

It's not like you ever specifically address a point. For example, here's a point you haven't addressed. What is your plan? How are you going to prevent criminals from getting guns. Your last response was you'll let States do it. That isn't an answer. Before that you said registration and waiting periods. We do that now. If you are going to prevent innocent people from defending themselves, then what's your actual plan to protect us?
He's an anti-gun loon.
He can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Forum List

Back