Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Exactly, what they didn't do is come up with some ideas to make their products safer.
Not that you are capable of a meaningful response, but....
How do you make a gun safe from misuse, but still effective for its purpose?
Put some of the safety burden on gun manufacturers, if their profits dipped, I'll bet they could come up with something concrete besides simple platitudes, and reasoning so simple they are insulting, but hey it works. People kill people, not guns.

80% agree we need a background check system without a hundred Pub loopholes, used to be over 90% before bought off Pub pundits brainwashed you chumps...

Zimmerman was "evil?" Tell me how you're smarter than conservatives because you aren't all black and white like they are.

Trayvon and Georgie deserved each other, neither was a good guy. But I wouldn't call either of them "evil"

Trayvon was a minor, Zimmerman had a gun and believed that made him a man. IT didn't! He got his ass kicked by a kid, in a fight he started which happens to most bullie; rather than take his lumps like a man, he took a child's life.
He was a hero to most racists and members of the crazy right wing,
Why do you hate the fact that Zimmerman did not murder a black guy?
Why are you so stupid; or maybe English isn't your native language. Hmm, do you and Sarah Palin both speak American? Syntax isn't your forte.
You didn't answer my question.
You clearly hate the fact that Zimmerman did not murder a black guy,
Why?

He would have spiked the ball for sure, celebrating the dead black kid he could exploit. We hear zero from the clowns every time a black kid is killed by another black

Another stupid remark.

Listen asshole, next time some gun owner murders his wife and kids and then sticks the gun does his throat make sure you bring that up for discussion.

Trayvon was a minor, Zimmerman had a gun and believed that made him a man. IT didn't! He got his ass kicked by a kid, in a fight he started which happens to most bullie; rather than take his lumps like a man, he took a child's life.
Why are you so stupid; or maybe English isn't your native language. Hmm, do you and Sarah Palin both speak American? Syntax isn't your forte.
Why?
He would have spiked the ball for sure, celebrating the dead black kid he could exploit. We hear zero from the clowns every time a black kid is killed by another black
Anti-gun loons see dead people as nothing but a means to an end - The tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents, says WC.

Even dishonestly taken out of context the sentence makes sense. That it is too abstract for you is obvious and not unexpected. In context it referred to gun lovers who would only see the argument for gun control if a loved one of theirs was slaughtered in a senseless rage.

Even that was lied about by CrusaderFrank who claimed the post was a wish I had to harm his family.

Take from this what you want, the message however is clear. The gun lovers are liars and intentionally misconstrue every effort to discuss the issue of gun violence in America. Which is why I refer to the bulk of them ass asshole, lairs and fools.

Zimmerman is a gd idiot.

But an alive GD idiot. Without his legal firearm, that little hoodlum might have killed him.

"hoodlum"? Fact assumed without evidence. Unless you consider his race necessary and sufficient evidence that he was a hoodlum, in which case I don't need to assume what that makes you.

Prove he was a hoodlum. The fact that he smoked pot ain't sufficient to call any young person today a hoodlum.

For one, he was staying at that residence because his mother could no longer handle him. She kicked him out. Two, he was suspended from school several times; once suspected of having stolen jewelry and criminal tools. And while he was suspended, apparently he left the house to go to the store, something my parents surly wouldn't allow, especially while it was getting dark.

But the real proof he was a hoodlum is that if not for Zimmerman shooting the bastard, and the cops pulled up, Martin would have been arrested for felonious assault.

Yes, guns emanate evil, they could turn Mother Teresa into Charles Bronson, I feel you

Mr. Bronson wasn't evil, his character in all those movies made him a hero, likely movies watched over and over by Zimmerman and others like him.

Zimmerman was "evil?" Tell me how you're smarter than conservatives because you aren't all black and white like they are.

Trayvon and Georgie deserved each other, neither was a good guy. But I wouldn't call either of them "evil"

So where is this evidence that Zimmerman started the fight? The Martin autopsy revealed that Martin only had two injuries: a scrape on his knuckle consistent with hitting somebody or something, and a bullet hole that took his life. No evidence whatsoever that he was assaulted or attacked.

Zimmerman had two black eyes, lacerations to the back of his neck, a broken nose, and some minor back injuries.

So with that evidence, you would conclude that Zimmerman attacked Martin?

You should restrain your comments to things you know something about.

You need to read without bias and with comprehension. I stated above that no one but the two of them knew who started the fight, and one of them is dead. We have some evidence why the deceased was in the complex; Zimmerman had no apparent business being there. What can you infer from that evidence [both facts were common knowledge to those who followed the matter)?

"The one nice thing about telling the truth is you never have to remember what you said."
Author unknown

Speaking of comprehension, look above at what you said! Never mind, I'll just paste it right here: "Trayvon was a minor, Zimmerman had a gun and believed that made him a man. IT didn't! He got his ass kicked by a kid, in a fight he started"

I thought you said the only those two knows who started the fight. It certainly seems like you know who started the fight with the above statement.

Thanks again, loser. You've proposed licensing and registration a couple dozen times but never once proven that this would be effective. When challenged, you resort to ad hom attacks. You've got NOTHING.

Please post the post wherein I proposed registration. On another thread I posited guns needed to be insured in case of theft and registered with an insurance company, not a government agency, so that if stolen, they could be traced back to the source. Laws can prevent the governemnt from accessing such a registration shielding the number and type of firearms from the government.

In fact I have no problem with registering my gun, why do you? Paranoid?

Who do you know that doesn't have their guns insured? That's automatic with home or rental insurance.

What type of insurance are you asking about? Theft of personal property for sure and it is good practice to keep a copy of the bill of sale and a photograph of the gun if stolen or damaged in a fire.

Liability insurance is different, some companies may find the risk to great and cancel the policy, others may raise the premium and deductible, based on the number and type of weapons as well as other factors.

If I had to guess, those with weapons considered to be "assault", and those with a large cache, are probably self insured.

All content is protected under your insurance policy unless you bought the policy from your barber somewhere. It doesn't matter if a thief steals your jewelry or your guns. You report it to the police and the insurance company for compensation.

It won't raise your premiums either because most insurance companies put you in an over generous plan. My plan for content is over $100,000. Why? I don't know, that's just how they make these plans. And I have thousands of dollars in music equipment in my home, and it's all covered under one plan.

Wrong. Check it out with your agent, and then research it on line.

Oh trust me, I did. Why would guns be excluded from your content coverage? I never heard of such a thing. The only time you need a rider on anything is if your valuables exceed the normal amount of coverage.

Zimmerman is a gd idiot.

But an alive GD idiot. Without his legal firearm, that little hoodlum might have killed him.

"hoodlum"? Fact assumed without evidence. Unless you consider his race necessary and sufficient evidence that he was a hoodlum, in which case I don't need to assume what that makes you.

Prove he was a hoodlum. The fact that he smoked pot ain't sufficient to call any young person today a hoodlum.

For one, he was staying at that residence because his mother could no longer handle him. She kicked him out. Two, he was suspended from school several times; once suspected of having stolen jewelry and criminal tools. And while he was suspended, apparently he left the house to go to the store, something my parents surly wouldn't allow, especially while it was getting dark.

But the real proof he was a hoodlum is that if not for Zimmerman shooting the bastard, and the cops pulled up, Martin would have been arrested for felonious assault.
You've been listening to way too much Rush/Fox etc hate talk/ character assassination. Look at what Zim has been up to...-not good cop materiel.

Mr. Bronson wasn't evil, his character in all those movies made him a hero, likely movies watched over and over by Zimmerman and others like him.

So where is this evidence that Zimmerman started the fight? The Martin autopsy revealed that Martin only had two injuries: a scrape on his knuckle consistent with hitting somebody or something, and a bullet hole that took his life. No evidence whatsoever that he was assaulted or attacked.

Zimmerman had two black eyes, lacerations to the back of his neck, a broken nose, and some minor back injuries.

You need to read without bias and with comprehension. I stated above that no one but the two of them knew who started the fight, and one of them is dead. We have some evidence why the deceased was in the complex; Zimmerman had no apparent business being there. What can you infer from that evidence [both facts were common knowledge to those who followed the matter)?

"The one nice thing about telling the truth is you never have to remember what you said."
Author unknown

Speaking of comprehension, look above at what you said! Never mind, I'll just paste it right here: "Trayvon was a minor, Zimmerman had a gun and believed that made him a man. IT didn't! He got his ass kicked by a kid, in a fight he started"

I thought you said the only those two knows who started the fight. It certainly seems like you know who started the fight with the above statement.
Zim obviously stalked and confronted him for no reason.

Author unknown

Martin outran Zimmerman in a matter of a few seconds. That gave Martin at least a minute (while Zimmerman was still on the phone with police) to get out of there and go to the house he was staying at. But he didn't. He waited in the darkness between the houses for Zimmerman.

Zimmerman couldn't have been chasing Martin because that would have been way to obvious on the 911 recording. He did chase Martin for a few seconds, but after the dispatcher told him that wasn't necessary, you could hear his breathing slow down until he finally returned to his normal tone of voice.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Zimmerman is a gd idiot.

You've been listening to way too much Rush/Fox etc hate talk/ character assassination. Look at what Zim has been up to...-not good cop materiel.

He hasn't been up to nothing. He is a target for others now that he has a reputation. But the claims of Zimmerman were false and so far, he's not in any trouble with the law.

Why?

Another stupid remark.

Listen asshole, next time some gun owner murders his wife and kids and then sticks the gun does his throat make sure you bring that up for discussion.

Oh, I know what you could do, Wry Coward. Have yourself a custom made T-Shirt which says "no guns allowed" and go see how well that does you in a crime ridden neighborhood.

Author unknown

In fact I believe Zimmerman started the right. But no one knows. We do know Zimmerman has had further issues, in terms of guns and domestic violence. Those made the news, I don't recall any news reports - of course I don't read the Wash. Examiner or watch Fox News - that Trayvon had a record of violence.

Are you familiar with the legal definition of stalking? Or the use of the meme "Mean Mugging". That's what I believe Zimmerman did and why IMO the struggle occurred.

You have no evidence that my opinion is not factual. So don't pretend it is wrong and engage in NIGUUSOB (A game included in Psychiatrist Dr. Eric Berne's book Games People Play) and being captious.

Last edited:
Please post the post wherein I proposed registration. On another thread I posited guns needed to be insured in case of theft and registered with an insurance company, not a government agency, so that if stolen, they could be traced back to the source. Laws can prevent the governemnt from accessing such a registration shielding the number and type of firearms from the government.

In fact I have no problem with registering my gun, why do you? Paranoid?

Who do you know that doesn't have their guns insured? That's automatic with home or rental insurance.

What type of insurance are you asking about? Theft of personal property for sure and it is good practice to keep a copy of the bill of sale and a photograph of the gun if stolen or damaged in a fire.

Liability insurance is different, some companies may find the risk to great and cancel the policy, others may raise the premium and deductible, based on the number and type of weapons as well as other factors.

If I had to guess, those with weapons considered to be "assault", and those with a large cache, are probably self insured.

All content is protected under your insurance policy unless you bought the policy from your barber somewhere. It doesn't matter if a thief steals your jewelry or your guns. You report it to the police and the insurance company for compensation.

It won't raise your premiums either because most insurance companies put you in an over generous plan. My plan for content is over $100,000. Why? I don't know, that's just how they make these plans. And I have thousands of dollars in music equipment in my home, and it's all covered under one plan.

Wrong. Check it out with your agent, and then research it on line.

Oh trust me, I did. Why would guns be excluded from your content coverage? I never heard of such a thing. The only time you need a rider on anything is if your valuables exceed the normal amount of coverage.

I too looked into it. This is what caused me to wonder and look into it: I rent a home to my son and his wife and they wanted to adopt a Doberman, a rescue. MY agent told me that AAA (our home owner's policy) would not insure the home if they had a Pit Bull, Doberman or a few other breads of dog).

Author unknown

Martin outran Zimmerman in a matter of a few seconds. That gave Martin at least a minute (while Zimmerman was still on the phone with police) to get out of there and go to the house he was staying at. But he didn't. He waited in the darkness between the houses for Zimmerman.

Zimmerman couldn't have been chasing Martin because that would have been way to obvious on the 911 recording. He did chase Martin for a few seconds, but after the dispatcher told him that wasn't necessary, you could hear his breathing slow down until he finally returned to his normal tone of voice.
Says Rush. And Zimm barely had a mark on him. Always good for the idiot vigilantes to have a gun.

Exactly, what they didn't do is come up with some ideas to make their products safer.
Not that you are capable of a meaningful response, but....
How do you make a gun safe from misuse, but still effective for its purpose?
Put some of the safety burden on gun manufacturers, if their profits dipped, I'll bet they could come up with something concrete besides simple platitudes, and reasoning so simple they are insulting, but hey it works. People kill people, not guns.
As I said: You are not capable of a meaningful response to myquestion; all you can do is regurgitate the drivel your masters taught you to say.
They are -proud- of their useful idiot.

80% agree we need a background check system without a hundred Pub loopholes, used to be over 90% before bought off Pub pundits brainwashed you chumps...
Why don't you understand than an appeal to popularity is a logical fallacy?

Why?
Another stupid remark.
One that you understand all to well is completely true.
Black lives matter to you only when they are taken by a white Christian male with a gun, as that's the only time you can use their deaths for political gain,

Why?
Anti-gun loons see dead people as nothing but a means to an end - The tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents, says WC.
Even dishonestly taken out of context the sentence makes sense.
To someone that will happily use the blood of innocents to push his mindless and bigoted political agenda -- sure.
Normal people? Not so much.

Forum List

Back