Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Income inequality is the fault of Liberal policy.
In a Capitalist system, poverty is counter-productive. Poor people cost the wealthy in added taxes and they make piss poor customers.
Add to that the fact that the poor commit crime at a vastly higher rate and it should be quite plain why I carry a weapon.
Yeah, that's why inequality has grown every year since Reaganism took over- STILL defended to the death by Pubs, dupe.

So when has inequality grown so vastly as during the Obama administration?
You mean the Boosh Meltdown/world depression/mindless Pub obstruction years? The 25 years BEFORE that duh.
Income inequality is the fault of Liberal policy.
In a Capitalist system, poverty is counter-productive. Poor people cost the wealthy in added taxes and they make piss poor customers.
Add to that the fact that the poor commit crime at a vastly higher rate and it should be quite plain why I carry a weapon.
Yeah, that's why inequality has grown every year since Reaganism took over- STILL defended to the death by Pubs, dupe.

So when has inequality grown so vastly as during the Obama administration?

Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:
1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.
Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.
But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):
1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%
A 13% drop since 1980
2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:
1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%
An increase of 16% since Reagan.
3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.
1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)
A 12.3% drop after Reagan.
4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:
1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%
A 45% increase after 1980.
5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.
Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:
1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%
A 5.6 times increase.
6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:
1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%
A 10% Decrease.
Links:
1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zh1bveXc8rA/SuddUhLWUaI/AAAAAAAAA7M/iU2gefk317M/s1600-h/Clipboard01.jpg
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb/TableView.asp?SelectedTable=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-charts-about-wealth-and-inequality-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start
Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

I see you conveniently omitted when this gap between the rich and poor happened under the DumBama administration. And oh yes, how about poverty? How about unemployment by race? How about female unemployment in this country?
That was just a continuation duh. And gets even worse because that's what HAPPENS in the typical Pub corrupt bubble bust depression, of course. Did you notice in my last post WHEN OUR COUNTRY STARTED GOING TO HELL.

Oh, so it was a continuation? What happened to Hope and Change? LOL!

We have the best economy in the world again, the world is still hurting- but the US does just fine with all our advantages, as long as your a-hole heroes don't get in and start ANOTHER corrupt bubble.

Gun Nuts need to check themselves, before they wreck themselves. It's their own manic obsessive behavior that's driving more Americans to wanna ban guns. To be blunt, they creep people out. I know the behavior well. I used to be a gun seller. Gun Nuts are their own worst enemies.

Yeah….latest polls show more and more people are against more gun control laws…even after Sandy Hook and the Theater shooting……..the people who "creep" people out…..violent criminals. That is why they support owning guns.

Too many Gun Owners exhibit nutball paranoid obsessive behavior. That behavior is turning Americans off. More & more will support banning guns.
Talk about nutball paranoia....

I'll be even scarier tomorrow afternoon after I take delivery of my 2 new Colt 1873 SAAs.
You probably should stay away from Alabama. At any given time, 20% of us are carrying a weapon. I assure you. We are not paranoid. We are prepared.

Ah yes, sweet home Alabama. Home of the camo-wearing sister-fucking dipshits. Seriously, you're an embarrassment to our nation.
You're an embarrassment to your gender. I don't wear camo.

OF course, you silly man. WTF has Obama been allowed to do, the stimulus ran out in 2010.

Yeah, it ran out in 2010, and you couldn't tell the difference from when it started until it ended.

DumBama has been allowed to raise taxes, get his way on spending with the force of a government shutdown, have his AG approved, had his Supreme Court nominee appointed which helped his Commie healthcare plan from being ruled unconstitutional, got gay marriage and gays in the military, gave Iraq to ISIS after our long bloody war, giving Iran a path to nuclear weapons.

What did the Republicans in Congress get?

Actually, it is the democrat party that has the problem with skin color. We are conservatives, libertarians, or Tea Party members, we don't care about race.
You are brainwashed functional moron hater dupes of the the greedy ugly American idiot rich New BS GOP. lol. 50%+ of you are racists and bigots and you're a disgrace. lol
"50%+ of you are racists and bigots" PROVE THAT, dupe.
49% of GOPers believe Obama is a muslim and not American, also against gay marriage. A disgrace.

Maybe because he said he was against gay marriage. He didn't change his tune until his brilliant VP spoke up for gay marriage.
He said he was for civil union until the country changed. He IS a politician duh. Bigots are against BOTH. GOPers.
I've been for civil unions for years. What I'm against is calling you fucking your boyfriend a marriage.

It's hard to walk around with a holstered rifle. I prefer a pistol.
WTH for? Where is this 19th century western town? lol
No, but the guy with a big friggin' knife who wanted to cut me back in July, didn't only because I was carrying a pistol.
It doesn't happen all that often, but depending on what you do for a living or where you live, at some point in your life, you may just be confronted by someone who wants to take you life or property. In my case, I have prevented 2 assaults on myself and the rape of my ex-wife with 3 different firearms.
Feel free to allow yourself to die at the hands of a criminal. I refuse to sit idly by.
Oh, Alabama. GOP country. Sounds great. I gave my mugger with a gun in Buffalo $70 and he left. 8 years of Dem policy and tax rates and we could end this. Or we could try Pub ideas and just cut taxes on the rich and give everybody a hand gun...

If he'd told you to drop to your knees and start sucking, I suppose you'd have done that, too? (Of course you would have!)
Reported. As if that ever happens, a-hole vulgar POS GOP hater dupe. You really have a red neck pervert thing going. Bet you have big guns lol.
Reported???? For what violation? Hurting your tender feelings?

Gun Nuts need to check themselves, before they wreck themselves. It's their own manic obsessive behavior that's driving more Americans to wanna ban guns. To be blunt, they creep people out. I know the behavior well. I used to be a gun seller. Gun Nuts are their own worst enemies.

Yeah….latest polls show more and more people are against more gun control laws…even after Sandy Hook and the Theater shooting……..the people who "creep" people out…..violent criminals. That is why they support owning guns.

Too many Gun Owners exhibit nutball paranoid obsessive behavior. That behavior is turning Americans off. More & more will support banning guns.

I'll be even scarier tomorrow afternoon after I take delivery of my 2 new Colt 1873 SAAs.
You probably should stay away from Alabama. At any given time, 20% of us are carrying a weapon. I assure you. We are not paranoid. We are prepared.

Ah yes, sweet home Alabama. Home of the camo-wearing sister-fucking dipshits. Seriously, you're an embarrassment to our nation.
You're an embarrassment to your gender. I don't wear camo.

The World is shocked and embarrassed that you Rebel Flag-waving xxxxx loons still exist. But we all take comfort in realizing your numbers are getting smaller. Your extinction isn't too far off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we should try registration and background checks without loopholes and a good mental health system for once.
Like in California?
The state with the highest rates of violent crime and gun-related violence?
Or, how about Vermont, where there are -no- state level restrictions on guns, and violent crime/gun related crime rates are the lowest?
:lol:

It's hard to walk around with a holstered rifle. I prefer a pistol.
WTH for? Where is this 19th century western town? lol
No, but the guy with a big friggin' knife who wanted to cut me back in July, didn't only because I was carrying a pistol.
It doesn't happen all that often, but depending on what you do for a living or where you live, at some point in your life, you may just be confronted by someone who wants to take you life or property. In my case, I have prevented 2 assaults on myself and the rape of my ex-wife with 3 different firearms.
Feel free to allow yourself to die at the hands of a criminal. I refuse to sit idly by.
Oh, Alabama. GOP country. Sounds great. I gave my mugger with a gun in Buffalo $70 and he left. 8 years of Dem policy and tax rates and we could end this. Or we could try Pub ideas and just cut taxes on the rich and give everybody a hand gun...
Two of these incidents happened in Liberal Connecticut. I have carried a concealed handgun over 40 years.

Why not give everyone a free handgun? We have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. We provide free phones and birth control to people despite no specific Constitutional guarantee.
It really doesn't matter where while we have handguns everywhere and the most unequal country in over 100 years. TYVM, New BS Big Money Propaganda GOP.
Says the village useful idiot, mindlessly parroting his masters.

Hell, living in Alabama it makes sense to be armed all the time, you're not too far from Georgia and need to be prepared for Gen. Sherman and those damn Yankees who surround you, hell they have come south here tell have set camp in Houston, St,. Pete and Atlanta. Too close to you for comfort; it must make sleeping difficult. Are you feared to go out at night for that six pack of Bud

Keep 'em at the ready, loaded and at hand always, you never know when those damn Yankees will come to town. I hear tell some of them are liberals, some are gay and some are colored.
Good to see you fully understand your lack of capacity to soundly address these issues.

You are brainwashed functional moron hater dupes of the the greedy ugly American idiot rich New BS GOP. lol. 50%+ of you are racists and bigots and you're a disgrace. lol
49% of GOPers believe Obama is a muslim and not American, also against gay marriage. A disgrace.

Maybe because he said he was against gay marriage. He didn't change his tune until his brilliant VP spoke up for gay marriage.
He said he was for civil union until the country changed. He IS a politician duh. Bigots are against BOTH. GOPers.

Before the country changed? Who changed it?

He also said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. He also said if you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance.

But then again, he's a bull........I mean politician.

Who changed it? That's easy, Ronald Reagan. He changed avarice from a deadly sin into a virtue. He sanctioned greed, "it's your money" and disdain for government that once was, in the words of President Lincoln, "government of the people, by the people, for the people".

The recent decision by five lawyers which sanctioned the use of money to influence elections has continue the transformation of United States from a beacon of democracy into the plutocracy we have become.

He also said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. He also said if you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance.

Who changed it? That's easy, Ronald Reagan. He changed avarice from a deadly sin into a virtue. He sanctioned greed, "it's your money" and disdain for government that once was, in the words of President Lincoln, "government of the people, by the people, for the people".

The recent decision by five lawyers which sanctioned the use of money to influence elections has continue the transformation of United States from a beacon of democracy into the plutocracy we have become.

Hmmm…bullshit……

For your information….it is our money…..we earned it….not the politicians in the government. That you would post something so stupid is not surprising.

The only people practicing avarice are the politicians in government and their useful idiots like you, who want to give them more of our money that they can waste, steal, lose and use for their own purposes.

The ones who back limiting access to political speech….politicians and you, their useful minions, who want to keep out anyone who won't kneel at the alter of the state.

OF course, you silly man. WTF has Obama been allowed to do, the stimulus ran out in 2010.

Yeah, it ran out in 2010, and you couldn't tell the difference from when it started until it ended.

DumBama has been allowed to raise taxes, get his way on spending with the force of a government shutdown, have his AG approved, had his Supreme Court nominee appointed which helped his Commie healthcare plan from being ruled unconstitutional, got gay marriage and gays in the military, gave Iraq to ISIS after our long bloody war, giving Iran a path to nuclear weapons.

What did the Republicans in Congress get?

Perfidious rhetoric ^^^ by distorting reality is the falderal of members of the crazy right wing. You have zero credibility with anyone perched in reality and those who understand the realpolitik and political theater that has dominated the first decades of the 21st Century.

Perfidious rhetoric ^^^ by distorting reality is the falderal of members of the crazy right wing. You have zero credibility with anyone perched in reality and those who understand the realpolitik and political theater that has dominated the first decades of the 21st Century.
:lol:
Says he who fully understands his lack of capacity to soundly address these issues.

Hmmm…bullshit……

For your information….it is our money…..we earned it….not the politicians in the government. That you would post something so stupid is not surprising.

The only people practicing avarice are the politicians in government and their useful idiots like you, who want to give them more of our money that they can waste, steal, lose and use for their own purposes.

The ones who back limiting access to political speech….politicians and you, their useful minions, who want to keep out anyone who won't kneel at the alter of the state.

Your odium for American citizens who choose to run for office or work in the civil service is pathological. In words you might understand, "you are a sick puppy", biddable (that means you are a sheep) as well as dumb.

Every nation-state collects taxes, and it is the duty of all patriots to support our elected government. Consider these words, written before the COTUS, and the circumstances the founders faced:

" We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security"

Every two years we have the power to institute a new government; you and I have every right to work to effect change with our vote. We have a duty to vote and a duty to be informed. You have breached your duty to be informed.

Hmmm…bullshit……

Your odium for American citizens who choose to run for office or work in the civil service is pathological. In words you might understand, "you are a sick puppy", biddable (that means you are a sheep) as well as dumb.

Every nation-state collects taxes, and it is the duty of all patriots to support our elected government. Consider these words, written before the COTUS, and the circumstances the founders faced:

" We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security"

Every two years we have the power to institute a new government; you and I have every right to work to effect change with our vote. We have a duty to vote and a duty to be informed. You have breached your duty to be informed.

So….you think we are well served by those in government, the politicians and the bureaucrats…….you really are mentally ill…...

Seems to me that if you had anything worthwhile to say, you'd not have to resort to personal attacks.

Hmmm…bullshit……

So….you think we are well served by those in government, the politicians and the bureaucrats…….you really are mentally ill…...

That's not what I think, but thank you for recognizing I think, since you seem to lack that attribute.

Forum List

Back