Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Gun Nuts need to check themselves, before they wreck themselves. It's their own manic obsessive behavior that's driving more Americans to wanna ban guns. To be blunt, they creep people out. I know the behavior well. I used to be a gun seller. Gun Nuts are their own worst enemies.

Gun Nuts need to check themselves, before they wreck themselves. It's their own manic obsessive behavior that's driving more Americans to wanna ban guns. To be blunt, they creep people out. I know the behavior well. I used to be a gun seller. Gun Nuts are their own worst enemies.

Yeah….latest polls show more and more people are against more gun control laws…even after Sandy Hook and the Theater shooting……..the people who "creep" people out…..violent criminals. That is why they support owning guns.

Yeah….latest polls show more and more people are against more gun control laws…even after Sandy Hook and the Theater shooting……..the people who "creep" people out…..violent criminals. That is why they support owning guns.

Too many Gun Owners exhibit nutball paranoid obsessive behavior. That behavior is turning Americans off. More & more will support banning guns.

Too many Gun Owners exhibit nutball paranoid obsessive behavior. That behavior is turning Americans off. More & more will support banning guns.

Yeah….except it hasn't….in fact the polls show more Americans are against more gun control laws and they don't think more laws will do anything…add to that more women and minorities are now buying guns for self defense….and you are just wrong….

One thing is certain, M14, Kaz, 2aguy and the Cleveland guy are obsessive and compulsive, probably not sufficiently neurotic to be denied a license to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun, though the probability is just that, not a surety.
Still waiting for your response:

Tell us why we should enact your mindless proposals that will unconstitutionally and unnecessarily limit the rights of the law abiding but do nothing to prevent criminals from getting guns.

Gun license / registration -- a sound argument? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Because I say so...
Good to see you fully understand your lack of capacity to soundly address these issues.
My capacitors.....
Good to see you fully understand your lack of capacity to soundly address these issues.

Talk about nutball paranoia....

I'll be even scarier tomorrow afternoon after I take delivery of my 2 new Colt 1873 SAAs.
You probably should stay away from Alabama. At any given time, 20% of us are carrying a weapon. I assure you. We are not paranoid. We are prepared.

One thing is certain, M14, Kaz, 2aguy and the Cleveland guy are obsessive and compulsive, probably not sufficiently neurotic to be denied a license to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun, though the probability is just that, not a surety.

Tell us why we should enact your mindless proposals that will unconstitutionally and unnecessarily limit the rights of the law abiding but do nothing to prevent criminals from getting guns.

Gun license / registration -- a sound argument? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Because I say so...

My capacitors have been badly singed by your dishonesty and obsessive need to echo yourself. I was being kind when I characterized you as a simple neurotic, you can't be as stupid as you appear and you remind me of an experience I had when interviewing a patient at one of the locked psych wards at Napa St. Hospital.

He was a crime victim and when medicated became quite lucid; when off his meds he was bonkers. But the point is not him or the three interviews I had with him, it was about the young man I saw each time I visited the ward.

After my ID was checked by the psych tech and upon entering the Freedom Door a young man who appeared in his early 20's was standing a few feet from the door, rocking and nodding his head repetitively. He was there doing the same thing each time I visited and each time I left.

Every time I read one of your posts, I think of him.

Wry….it wasn't an interview….you are the patient. The Doctor meets with you to see how you are coping with reality. If you found a staff I.D. somewhere, you need to turn it in to the Dr. you won't be in trouble, but you can't go around impersonating staff. It isn't good for your chances of a full recovery.

I've lost any patience I had for you. Pity is all I have left. While M14 can't be as stupid as he appears, you might be more stupid than your posts suggest.

Because I say so...

My capacitors have been badly singed by your dishonesty and obsessive need to echo yourself. I was being kind when I characterized you as a simple neurotic, you can't be as stupid as you appear and you remind me of an experience I had when interviewing a patient at one of the locked psych wards at Napa St. Hospital.

He was a crime victim and when medicated became quite lucid; when off his meds he was bonkers. But the point is not him or the three interviews I had with him, it was about the young man I saw each time I visited the ward.

After my ID was checked by the psych tech and upon entering the Freedom Door a young man who appeared in his early 20's was standing a few feet from the door, rocking and nodding his head repetitively. He was there doing the same thing each time I visited and each time I left.

Wry….it wasn't an interview….you are the patient. The Doctor meets with you to see how you are coping with reality. If you found a staff I.D. somewhere, you need to turn it in to the Dr. you won't be in trouble, but you can't go around impersonating staff. It isn't good for your chances of a full recovery.

I've lost any patience I had for you. Pity is all I have left. While M14 can't be as stupid as he appears, you might be more stupid than your posts suggest.

There ya go. You have nothing. You have babbled on for days while proposing nothing that would effectively keep guns out of the hands of criminals and you are arrogant about it.
You are pathetically laughable.

I'll be even scarier tomorrow afternoon after I take delivery of my 2 new Colt 1873 SAAs.
You probably should stay away from Alabama. At any given time, 20% of us are carrying a weapon. I assure you. We are not paranoid. We are prepared.

Hell, living in Alabama it makes sense to be armed all the time, you're not too far from Georgia and need to be prepared for Gen. Sherman and those damn Yankees who surround you, hell they have come south here tell have set camp in Houston, St,. Pete and Atlanta. Too close to you for comfort; it must make sleeping difficult. Are you feared to go out at night for that six pack of Bud

Keep 'em at the ready, loaded and at hand always, you never know when those damn Yankees will come to town. I hear tell some of them are liberals, some are gay and some are colored.

Because I say so...

Allow me to translate from left wing speak:

Begin Translation:

These guys are right….I've got nothing. Licensing, registering guns, magazine limits…they are stupid and pointless and won't stop criminals or mass shooters from getting guns. Sure, the other left wing borg drones may actually believe that crap….but these pro civil rights guys are way to smart for that. They even see why we really want to push licensing gun owners and registering guns….we might have power, real power, in the future and then we can get rid of all those guns….who cares if criminals have them….as long as anyone who thinks differently than we do is disarmed, we would be happy.

Oh well, we just can't argue truth, reality or facts with these guys, they are too sharp and too aware of what our real intentions are.

Soooooo, it is back to acting childish and calling them names…..I get so tired of that ….but what else can I do…..?

End translation.

Hell, living in Alabama it makes sense to be armed all the time, you're not too far from Georgia and need to be prepared for Gen. Sherman and those damn Yankees who surround you, hell they have come south here tell have set camp in Houston, St,. Pete and Atlanta. Too close to you for comfort; it must make sleeping difficult. Are you feared to go out at night for that six pack of Bud

Keep 'em at the ready, loaded and at hand always, you never know when those damn Yankees will come to town. I hear tell some of them are liberals, some are gay and some are colored.

Actually, it is the democrat party that has the problem with skin color. We are conservatives, libertarians, or Tea Party members, we don't care about race.

Thanks for the information. I assure you, my pistol is within arm's reach.
Thank you also for confirming you have nothing of substance to add to the discussion.
You've become nothing more than the punch line to a sick joke.

...Nobody needs guns...
:lol:
Prove this to be true.
Nobody needs a hand gun- that kills in most cases. Hunters and self protection don't need hand guns. But we are MILES from ever doing that...NRA and gun corps are far too stong and rich.
It's hard to walk around with a holstered rifle. I prefer a pistol.
WTH for? Where is this 19th century western town? lol
No, but the guy with a big friggin' knife who wanted to cut me back in July, didn't only because I was carrying a pistol.
It doesn't happen all that often, but depending on what you do for a living or where you live, at some point in your life, you may just be confronted by someone who wants to take you life or property. In my case, I have prevented 2 assaults on myself and the rape of my ex-wife with 3 different firearms.
Feel free to allow yourself to die at the hands of a criminal. I refuse to sit idly by.
Oh, Alabama. GOP country. Sounds great. I gave my mugger with a gun in Buffalo $70 and he left. 8 years of Dem policy and tax rates and we could end this. Or we could try Pub ideas and just cut taxes on the rich and give everybody a hand gun...

Actually, it is the democrat party that has the problem with skin color. We are conservatives, libertarians, or Tea Party members, we don't care about race.
You are brainwashed functional moron hater dupes of the the greedy ugly American idiot rich New BS GOP. lol. 50%+ of you are racists and bigots and you're a disgrace. lol

:lol:
Prove this to be true.
Nobody needs a hand gun- that kills in most cases. Hunters and self protection don't need hand guns. But we are MILES from ever doing that...NRA and gun corps are far too stong and rich.
No, but the guy with a big friggin' knife who wanted to cut me back in July, didn't only because I was carrying a pistol.
It doesn't happen all that often, but depending on what you do for a living or where you live, at some point in your life, you may just be confronted by someone who wants to take you life or property. In my case, I have prevented 2 assaults on myself and the rape of my ex-wife with 3 different firearms.
Feel free to allow yourself to die at the hands of a criminal. I refuse to sit idly by.
Oh, Alabama. GOP country. Sounds great. I gave my mugger with a gun in Buffalo $70 and he left. 8 years of Dem policy and tax rates and we could end this. Or we could try Pub ideas and just cut taxes on the rich and give everybody a hand gun...
Two of these incidents happened in Liberal Connecticut. I have carried a concealed handgun over 40 years.

Why not give everyone a free handgun? We have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. We provide free phones and birth control to people despite no specific Constitutional guarantee.

You are brainwashed functional moron hater dupes of the the greedy ugly American idiot rich New BS GOP. lol. 50%+ of you are racists and bigots and you're a disgrace. lol
"50%+ of you are racists and bigots" PROVE THAT, dupe.

Because I say so...

Allow me to translate from left wing speak:

Begin Translation:

These guys are right….I've got nothing. Licensing, registering guns, magazine limits…they are stupid and pointless and won't stop criminals or mass shooters from getting guns. Sure, the other left wing borg drones may actually believe that crap….but these pro civil rights guys are way to smart for that. They even see why we really want to push licensing gun owners and registering guns….we might have power, real power, in the future and then we can get rid of all those guns….who cares if criminals have them….as long as anyone who thinks differently than we do is disarmed, we would be happy.

Oh well, we just can't argue truth, reality or facts with these guys, they are too sharp and too aware of what our real intentions are.

Soooooo, it is back to acting childish and calling them names…..I get so tired of that ….but what else can I do…..?

End translation.
Maybe we should try registration and background checks without loopholes and a good mental health system for once.

Two of these incidents happened in Liberal Connecticut. I have carried a concealed handgun over 40 years.

Why not give everyone a free handgun? We have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. We provide free phones and birth control to people despite no specific Constitutional guarantee.
It really doesn't matter where while we have handguns everywhere and the most unequal country in over 100 years. TYVM, New BS Big Money Propaganda GOP.

It really doesn't matter where while we have handguns everywhere and the most unequal country in over 100 years. TYVM, New BS Big Money Propaganda GOP.
Income inequality is the fault of Liberal policy.
In a Capitalist system, poverty is counter-productive. Poor people cost the wealthy in added taxes and they make piss poor customers.
Add to that the fact that the poor commit crime at a vastly higher rate and it should be quite plain why I carry a weapon.

Forum List

Back