Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Too many Gun Owners exhibit nutball paranoid obsessive behavior. That behavior is turning Americans off. More & more will support banning guns.
Talk about nutball paranoia....

I'll be even scarier tomorrow afternoon after I take delivery of my 2 new Colt 1873 SAAs.
You probably should stay away from Alabama. At any given time, 20% of us are carrying a weapon. I assure you. We are not paranoid. We are prepared.

Hell, living in Alabama it makes sense to be armed all the time, you're not too far from Georgia and need to be prepared for Gen. Sherman and those damn Yankees who surround you, hell they have come south here tell have set camp in Houston, St,. Pete and Atlanta. Too close to you for comfort; it must make sleeping difficult. Are you feared to go out at night for that six pack of Bud

Keep 'em at the ready, loaded and at hand always, you never know when those damn Yankees will come to town. I hear tell some of them are liberals, some are gay and some are colored.

Actually, it is the democrat party that has the problem with skin color. We are conservatives, libertarians, or Tea Party members, we don't care about race.
You are brainwashed functional moron hater dupes of the the greedy ugly American idiot rich New BS GOP. lol. 50%+ of you are racists and bigots and you're a disgrace. lol
"50%+ of you are racists and bigots" PROVE THAT, dupe.
Nobody needs a hand gun- that kills in most cases. Hunters and self protection don't need hand guns. But we are MILES from ever doing that...NRA and gun corps are far too stong and rich.
It's hard to walk around with a holstered rifle. I prefer a pistol.
WTH for? Where is this 19th century western town? lol
No, but the guy with a big friggin' knife who wanted to cut me back in July, didn't only because I was carrying a pistol.
It doesn't happen all that often, but depending on what you do for a living or where you live, at some point in your life, you may just be confronted by someone who wants to take you life or property. In my case, I have prevented 2 assaults on myself and the rape of my ex-wife with 3 different firearms.
Feel free to allow yourself to die at the hands of a criminal. I refuse to sit idly by.
Oh, Alabama. GOP country. Sounds great. I gave my mugger with a gun in Buffalo $70 and he left. 8 years of Dem policy and tax rates and we could end this. Or we could try Pub ideas and just cut taxes on the rich and give everybody a hand gun...
Two of these incidents happened in Liberal Connecticut. I have carried a concealed handgun over 40 years.

Why not give everyone a free handgun? We have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. We provide free phones and birth control to people despite no specific Constitutional guarantee.
Because that is an insane country. What militia are you in?

No, but the guy with a big friggin' knife who wanted to cut me back in July, didn't only because I was carrying a pistol.
It doesn't happen all that often, but depending on what you do for a living or where you live, at some point in your life, you may just be confronted by someone who wants to take you life or property. In my case, I have prevented 2 assaults on myself and the rape of my ex-wife with 3 different firearms.
Feel free to allow yourself to die at the hands of a criminal. I refuse to sit idly by.
Oh, Alabama. GOP country. Sounds great. I gave my mugger with a gun in Buffalo $70 and he left. 8 years of Dem policy and tax rates and we could end this. Or we could try Pub ideas and just cut taxes on the rich and give everybody a hand gun...
Two of these incidents happened in Liberal Connecticut. I have carried a concealed handgun over 40 years.

Why not give everyone a free handgun? We have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. We provide free phones and birth control to people despite no specific Constitutional guarantee.
It really doesn't matter where while we have handguns everywhere and the most unequal country in over 100 years. TYVM, New BS Big Money Propaganda GOP.
Income inequality is the fault of Liberal policy.
In a Capitalist system, poverty is counter-productive. Poor people cost the wealthy in added taxes and they make piss poor customers.
Add to that the fact that the poor commit crime at a vastly higher rate and it should be quite plain why I carry a weapon.
Yeah, that's why inequality has grown every year since Reaganism took over- STILL defended to the death by Pubs, dupe.

My capacitors have been badly singed by your dishonesty and obsessive need to echo yourself. I was being kind when I characterized you as a simple neurotic, you can't be as stupid as you appear and you remind me of an experience I had when interviewing a patient at one of the locked psych wards at Napa St. Hospital.

He was a crime victim and when medicated became quite lucid; when off his meds he was bonkers. But the point is not him or the three interviews I had with him, it was about the young man I saw each time I visited the ward.

After my ID was checked by the psych tech and upon entering the Freedom Door a young man who appeared in his early 20's was standing a few feet from the door, rocking and nodding his head repetitively. He was there doing the same thing each time I visited and each time I left.

Every time I read one of your posts, I think of him.

Wry….it wasn't an interview….you are the patient. The Doctor meets with you to see how you are coping with reality. If you found a staff I.D. somewhere, you need to turn it in to the Dr. you won't be in trouble, but you can't go around impersonating staff. It isn't good for your chances of a full recovery.

I've lost any patience I had for you. Pity is all I have left. While M14 can't be as stupid as he appears, you might be more stupid than your posts suggest.

Allow me to translate from left wing speak:

Begin Translation:

These guys are right….I've got nothing. Licensing, registering guns, magazine limits…they are stupid and pointless and won't stop criminals or mass shooters from getting guns. Sure, the other left wing borg drones may actually believe that crap….but these pro civil rights guys are way to smart for that. They even see why we really want to push licensing gun owners and registering guns….we might have power, real power, in the future and then we can get rid of all those guns….who cares if criminals have them….as long as anyone who thinks differently than we do is disarmed, we would be happy.

Oh well, we just can't argue truth, reality or facts with these guys, they are too sharp and too aware of what our real intentions are.

Soooooo, it is back to acting childish and calling them names…..I get so tired of that ….but what else can I do…..?

End translation.
Maybe we should try registration and background checks without loopholes and a good mental health system for once.
Maybe you should try a brain transplant, or maybe just get off the crack.
Reported. Any argument? GOP inequality has gotten crazy...and armed. Great job blocking hope and change for 7 years. Thanks for 9/11, the longest, stupidest wars ever, and the SECOND corrupt Pub World Depression, brainwashed functional moron.

Because I say so...
Good to see you fully understand your lack of capacity to soundly address these issues.

My capacitors have been badly singed by your dishonesty and obsessive need to echo yourself. I was being kind when I characterized you as a simple neurotic, you can't be as stupid as you appear and you remind me of an experience I had when interviewing a patient at one of the locked psych wards at Napa St. Hospital.

He was a crime victim and when medicated became quite lucid; when off his meds he was bonkers. But the point is not him or the three interviews I had with him, it was about the young man I saw each time I visited the ward.

After my ID was checked by the psych tech and upon entering the Freedom Door a young man who appeared in his early 20's was standing a few feet from the door, rocking and nodding his head repetitively. He was there doing the same thing each time I visited and each time I left.

Every time I read one of your posts, I think of him.

Wry….it wasn't an interview….you are the patient. The Doctor meets with you to see how you are coping with reality. If you found a staff I.D. somewhere, you need to turn it in to the Dr. you won't be in trouble, but you can't go around impersonating staff. It isn't good for your chances of a full recovery.

I've lost any patience I had for you. Pity is all I have left. While M14 can't be as stupid as he appears, you might be more stupid than your posts suggest.

Allow me to translate from left wing speak:

Begin Translation:

These guys are right….I've got nothing. Licensing, registering guns, magazine limits…they are stupid and pointless and won't stop criminals or mass shooters from getting guns. Sure, the other left wing borg drones may actually believe that crap….but these pro civil rights guys are way to smart for that. They even see why we really want to push licensing gun owners and registering guns….we might have power, real power, in the future and then we can get rid of all those guns….who cares if criminals have them….as long as anyone who thinks differently than we do is disarmed, we would be happy.

Oh well, we just can't argue truth, reality or facts with these guys, they are too sharp and too aware of what our real intentions are.

Soooooo, it is back to acting childish and calling them names…..I get so tired of that ….but what else can I do…..?

End translation.

Thanks...for sharing...

Oh, ?, do you have any idea what each of these symbols are used for: ,, ', ;, ., and ... ?

Too many Gun Owners exhibit nutball paranoid obsessive behavior. That behavior is turning Americans off. More & more will support banning guns.

I'll be even scarier tomorrow afternoon after I take delivery of my 2 new Colt 1873 SAAs.
You probably should stay away from Alabama. At any given time, 20% of us are carrying a weapon. I assure you. We are not paranoid. We are prepared.

Hell, living in Alabama it makes sense to be armed all the time, you're not too far from Georgia and need to be prepared for Gen. Sherman and those damn Yankees who surround you, hell they have come south here tell have set camp in Houston, St,. Pete and Atlanta. Too close to you for comfort; it must make sleeping difficult. Are you feared to go out at night for that six pack of Bud

Keep 'em at the ready, loaded and at hand always, you never know when those damn Yankees will come to town. I hear tell some of them are liberals, some are gay and some are colored.

Actually, it is the democrat party that has the problem with skin color. We are conservatives, libertarians, or Tea Party members, we don't care about race.
You are brainwashed functional moron hater dupes of the the greedy ugly American idiot rich New BS GOP. lol. 50%+ of you are racists and bigots and you're a disgrace. lol
49% of GOPers believe Obama is a muslim and not American, also against gay marriage. A disgrace.

Gun Nuts need to check themselves, before they wreck themselves. It's their own manic obsessive behavior that's driving more Americans to wanna ban guns. To be blunt, they creep people out. I know the behavior well. I used to be a gun seller. Gun Nuts are their own worst enemies.

Yeah….latest polls show more and more people are against more gun control laws…even after Sandy Hook and the Theater shooting……..the people who "creep" people out…..violent criminals. That is why they support owning guns.

So you speak for the callous conservatives, the fiscal conservatives, the social conservatives the neo conservatives and the Goldwater Conservatives, and you speak for the idiot fringe, aka, the Tea Party and the Libertarians party too?

Wow, you sure have a lot on your plate. Lucky for you each party you represent has a small tent, imagine how difficult it would be if you had to understand the nuances of differing cultures and languages.

49% of GOPers believe Obama is a muslim and not American, also against gay marriage. A disgrace.
LINK?

Gun Nuts need to check themselves, before they wreck themselves. It's their own manic obsessive behavior that's driving more Americans to wanna ban guns. To be blunt, they creep people out. I know the behavior well. I used to be a gun seller. Gun Nuts are their own worst enemies.

Yeah….latest polls show more and more people are against more gun control laws…even after Sandy Hook and the Theater shooting……..the people who "creep" people out…..violent criminals. That is why they support owning guns.

Ah yes, sweet home Alabama. Home of the camo-wearing xxxxxx dipshits. Seriously, you're an embarrassment to our nation.

Last edited:

Maybe because he said he was against gay marriage. He didn't change his tune until his brilliant VP spoke up for gay marriage.

It really doesn't matter where while we have handguns everywhere and the most unequal country in over 100 years. TYVM, New BS Big Money Propaganda GOP.
In a Capitalist system, poverty is counter-productive. Poor people cost the wealthy in added taxes and they make piss poor customers.
Add to that the fact that the poor commit crime at a vastly higher rate and it should be quite plain why I carry a weapon.
Yeah, that's why inequality has grown every year since Reaganism took over- STILL defended to the death by Pubs, dupe.

So when has inequality grown so vastly as during the Obama administration?

Are you a remarkably-sophisticated spambot or just a remarkably-stupid person?

Maybe because he said he was against gay marriage. He didn't change his tune until his brilliant VP spoke up for gay marriage.
He said he was for civil union until the country changed. He IS a politician duh. Bigots are against BOTH. GOPers.

Nobody needs a hand gun- that kills in most cases. Hunters and self protection don't need hand guns. But we are MILES from ever doing that...NRA and gun corps are far too stong and rich.
It's hard to walk around with a holstered rifle. I prefer a pistol.

If he'd told you to drop to your knees and start sucking, I suppose you'd have done that, too? (Of course you would have!)
Reported. As if that ever happens, a-hole vulgar POS GOP hater dupe. You really have a red neck pervert thing going. Bet you have big guns lol.

You mean the Boosh Meltdown/world depression/mindless Pub obstruction years? The 25 years BEFORE that duh.

Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:
1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.
Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.
But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):
1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%
A 13% drop since 1980
2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:
1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%
An increase of 16% since Reagan.
3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.
1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)
A 12.3% drop after Reagan.
4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:
1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%
A 45% increase after 1980.
5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.
Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:
1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%
A 5.6 times increase.
6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:
1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%
A 10% Decrease.
Links:
1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zh1bveXc8rA/SuddUhLWUaI/AAAAAAAAA7M/iU2gefk317M/s1600-h/Clipboard01.jpg
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb/TableView.asp?SelectedTable=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-charts-about-wealth-and-inequality-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start
Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

He said he was for civil union until the country changed. He IS a politician duh. Bigots are against BOTH. GOPers.

Before the country changed? Who changed it?

He also said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. He also said if you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance.

But then again, he's a bull........I mean politician.

You mean the Boosh Meltdown/world depression/mindless Pub obstruction years? The 25 years BEFORE that duh.

Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:
But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):
1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%
A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%
and the bottom 80%:
1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%
A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%
A 10% Decrease.
Links:
1 = http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zh1bveXc8rA/SuddUhLWUaI/AAAAAAAAA7M/iU2gefk317M/s1600-h/Clipboard01.jpg
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb/TableView.asp?SelectedTable=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-charts-about-wealth-and-inequality-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start
Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

I see you conveniently omitted when this gap between the rich and poor happened under the DumBama administration. And oh yes, how about poverty? How about unemployment by race? How about female unemployment in this country?

Reported. As if that ever happens, a-hole vulgar POS GOP hater dupe. You really have a red neck pervert thing going. Bet you have big guns lol.

Figured you would.

Why does the thought of defending yourself cause your bowels to loosen?
I want as few jackasses like you running around with a gun as possible. I'll defend myself in a war, not your dumbass GOP crime world.

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%
A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%
and the bottom 80%:
1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%
A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%
A 10% Decrease.
Links:

I see you conveniently omitted when this gap between the rich and poor happened under the DumBama administration. And oh yes, how about poverty? How about unemployment by race? How about female unemployment in this country?
That was just a continuation duh. And gets even worse because that's what HAPPENS in the typical Pub corrupt bubble bust depression, of course. Did you notice in my last post WHEN OUR COUNTRY STARTED GOING TO HELL.

Forum List

Back