Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

I wish 2 things. One is that those poor folks in New York could of had a gun against the bikers. Second, wish I was in that car because I would of had a gun and blew their heads off

-Geaux

So even though no one was killed in this incident where the driver was just as at fault as the bikers (he did run over one of them), you would hope that someone had a gun so that we could have taken what was a simple assault and jack it up to murder.

Brilliant!

You see why I'd like to see people like you disarmed now?

I never 'see' anything you spew. And what you would like to see will never happen in this country.

Your not very smart are you?

If a driver shot the person smashing the window in with his family in the car, it would not have been murder

Self defense

Probably not, given he ran over one of them intentionally.

I haven't read the thread, only the op's question, and in my opinion, we should go after the criminals that supply ''the black market'' with the guns that are sold illegally...

who is supplying the black market with these guns so that any criminal that wants one can buy one off the street in 15 minutes?

Gangs and the cartels by far. But Joe blames it on the "white market."

I haven't read the thread, only the op's question, and in my opinion, we should go after the criminals that supply ''the black market'' with the guns that are sold illegally...

who is supplying the black market with these guns so that any criminal that wants one can buy one off the street in 15 minutes?

Every mass shooter was able to get his gun legally despite being batshit crazy.

The problem with "black market" guns is that there isn't a need for one. It's just too easy to anyone to get guns to start with.

The problem with "black market" guns is that there isn't a need for one. It's just too easy to anyone to get guns to start with.

You are a lying piece of shit.

So, killing your Mother and stealing her weapon......

That's getting your gun 'legally'.

You are the lowest of the low.

scumbag

Or-

1) We get SCOTUS justices who realize the 2nd Amendment is about militias.

2) We hold the gun industry responsible for the damage their product cause, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER INDUSTRY.

3) We require strict licensing, insurance, etc. that will make guns too expensive to own for the Cleetus segement.

4) We put huge taxes on guns and firearms, which do the same.

Done.

1) Accept it's not about just militias. The people who wrote it said so. Go back and read the federalist papers citations I posted.

2) Actually no, we don't go after ford when someone kills a family driving drunk in their Focus.

3) Statistically we should all be more concerned about you and the damage you'll cause with your car even though you do have insurance and licensing.

4) You can not tax rights.

0 for 4. Try again.

1) Who gives a fuck what the Slave-Rapists who wrote it thought. It's what WE think it is now that matters. This original intent bullshit doesn't fly with me.

When gangsters were shooting eachother with Tommy Guns and Sawed off shotguns during prohibition, they didn't say, "Well, what would Tommy Jefferson do when he was done raping Sally Hemmings?" They banned the shit out of that stuff.

2) Ford doesn't go around marketting their product to drunk drivers and that crazy lady who try to ram the White House YEsterday. The Gun Industry does. A better comparison would be the Tobacco industry, which WAS found liable when it was realized they marketted their products to children and spiked them to make them more addictive. The gun industry is marketting to the Nancy Lanzas of the world, resisting any background checks, and making guns more deadly to appeal to the tiny penis crowd.

3) Statistically, no, guns are more dangerous, because unilke a car, they are designed to kill people.

4) We can tax whatever the fuck we want, and there are no "rights". Any fool who thinks he has "rights" needs to look up "Japanese Americans, 1942". It can't be a right if it can be taken away from you.

What we have are privilages that the rest of society lets you have. If you abuse the privilage, you lose it. As far as I'm concerned, the gun nuts lost the privilage the minute nutjobs engaged in mass shootings, and they resisted ANY attempts to tighten background checks.

4)

1)I think what you need to do Joe is move to a country that just makes the laws up as they go. That's what you seem to be saying here, that the constitution is irrelevent today. Also, you're a bit inconsistent. You have stated it is the people who construct the object that determine what it's for. Guns are for killing people you said because that's what they were designed fo, debateable, but anyway. Well the framers, the people who 'designed' the constitution told us what the 2nd ammendment is for in the constitution itself and in the federalist papers. You can't have it both ways.

2) Nor do gun makers market to murderers and criminals. Your attempt to prove otherwise perviously was laughable.

3) Amazing that everything really does need to be explained for you on kidergarten level. When you determine how dangerous some obejct really is, you look at how many injuries and deaths they are involved in. What the objects purpose is, is entirely irrelevant.

4) Again you illustrate a fundmental lack of understanding about what a right is and our government. When our government was formed it was not set up such that our government allows the citizens certain privildges. It was set up the WE THE PEOPLE, allow the government certain powers. The rights established and what are constitution are inalienablie, individual rights. They are rights inherent to man. You have them regardless of government. You have the right to life, ergo you have the right to defend your life.

I am really starting to be a little fascinated by you Joe. I really have to wonder how someone get's so fucked up in the head and be wrong about so much. It's one thing to be against guns. If you don't like them. To each their own. But to defend your position so poorly where literally everthing that comes out of your mouth is factually incorrect is really something. How does someone believe they are so right about so much that is so obvious to everyone else so wrong?

Last edited:

scumbag

I think you are confused on the order of things.

He took his mother's gun (which she let him have easy access to), and THEN he killed her. The woman had 12 guns lying around the house, and she probably didn't even have them locked up.

Now, if no one sold her guns, and she hadn't been allowed to home skule a crazy person in "First Person Shooter 101", maybe we'd have had a different result.

But Home-schooled gun nut? Nancy should get "Right-Wing Mom of the Year".

[

1)I think what you need to do Joe is move to a country that just makes the laws up as they go. That's what you seem to be saying here that, the constitution is irrelevent today. Also, your a bit inconsistent. You have stated it is the people who construct the object that determine what it's for. Guns are for killing people you said because that's what they were designed for. Well the framers, the people who 'designed' the constitution told us what the 2nd ammendment is for in the constitution itself and in the federalist papers. You can't have it both ways.

No, I am saying that we shouldn't let the opinions of 200 year ago slaveholders mold our policy. We need a policy that works for us, now.

Adam Lanza having access to mommy's arsenal doesn't work for us. Get it?

2) Nor do gun makers market to murderers and criminals. Your attempt to prove otherwise perviously was laughable.

No, that's EXACTLY what they do, when they fight against background checks, waiting periods, and more importantly, market military grade weapons to the civilian market. The purpose is to keep Nancy Lanza just scared enough so she wants to buy more guns, too.

3) Amazing that everything really does need to be explained for you on kidergarten level. When you determine how dangerous some obejct really is, you look at how many injuries and deaths they are involved in. What the objects purpose is, is entirely irrelevant.

No, design is probably the overriding factor. While the car makers are striving to make their products safer every year, the gun makers are striving to make their products deadlier.

4) Again you illustrate a fundmental lack of understanding about what right is and our government. When our government was formed it was not set up such that our government allows the citizens certain privildges. It was set up the WE THE PEOPLE, allow the government certain powers.

Guy, I understant it perfectly,

There ARE no rights. Never were. There is what society will let you have.

And if you happened to be Japanese in January 1942, you were basically fucked. They could take all your shit and lock you up in a camp for the duration of the war. And everyone thought it was a wonderful idea at the time.

I am really starting to be a little fascinated by you Joe. I really have to wonder how someone get's so fucked up in the head and be wrong about so much. It's one thing to be against guns. If you don't like them. To each their own. But to defend your position so poorly where literally everthing that comes out of your mouth is factually incorrect is really something. How does someone believe they are so right about so much that is so obvious to everyone else so wrong?

Guy, I'm not the least bit fascinated by you. I figure you to be about 20 like your boy Tampon, probably never lived on your own, and your argument style is up there like a high school debate club. You kind of bore me.

But practical matter, you and Tampon and every other gun nut is getting played by the gun industry, who could care less if you live or die.

scumbag

I think you are confused on the order of things.

He took his mother's gun (which she let him have easy access to), and THEN he killed her. The woman had 12 guns lying around the house, and she probably didn't even have them locked up.

Now, if no one sold her guns, and she hadn't been allowed to home skule a crazy person in "First Person Shooter 101", maybe we'd have had a different result.

But Home-schooled gun nut? Nancy should get "Right-Wing Mom of the Year".

You're a scumbag liar.

It wasn't HIS gun. It was his MOTHER'S gun.

douchebag piece of shit.

:bsflag: Shooters aren't paranoid now in your world and will gladly trust an acquaintance or a gun shop. :eusa_shifty:

[

1)I think what you need to do Joe is move to a country that just makes the laws up as they go. That's what you seem to be saying here that, the constitution is irrelevent today. Also, your a bit inconsistent. You have stated it is the people who construct the object that determine what it's for. Guns are for killing people you said because that's what they were designed for. Well the framers, the people who 'designed' the constitution told us what the 2nd ammendment is for in the constitution itself and in the federalist papers. You can't have it both ways.

No, I am saying that we shouldn't let the opinions of 200 year ago slaveholders mold our policy. We need a policy that works for us, now.

No, that's EXACTLY what they do, when they fight against background checks, waiting periods, and more importantly, market military grade weapons to the civilian market. The purpose is to keep Nancy Lanza just scared enough so she wants to buy more guns, too.

No, design is probably the overriding factor. While the car makers are striving to make their products safer every year, the gun makers are striving to make their products deadlier.

4) Again you illustrate a fundmental lack of understanding about what right is and our government. When our government was formed it was not set up such that our government allows the citizens certain privildges. It was set up the WE THE PEOPLE, allow the government certain powers.

And if you happened to be Japanese in January 1942, you were basically fucked. They could take all your shit and lock you up in a camp for the duration of the war. And everyone thought it was a wonderful idea at the time.

Guy, I'm not the least bit fascinated by you. I figure you to be about 20 like your boy Tampon, probably never lived on your own, and your argument style is up there like a high school debate club. You kind of bore me.

But practical matter, you and Tampon and every other gun nut is getting played by the gun industry, who could care less if you live or die.

You really are about a fucking idiot, aren't you?

Have you never read ANY of our Founding Documents?

Do you not understand the very basis that ALL of our Founding Documents stand on?

It's called "Natural Law".

You're just a nasty little man that needs to be locked up somewhere.... Permanently

I do get it. You're just a really shitty problem solver. Taking guns away from people that aren't dangerous doesn't prevent what Adam Lanza did. Not only should he have not had a gun, I would debate his mother shouldn't have either. Those two people however have nothing to do with the literally millions of other responsible gun owners.

My debate skills are the problem? The above would be considered nothing more the unsubstantiable, unevidenced opinion in high school debate. Not only that, the evidence you did feabily attempt to support it with was a flat out lie. You claimed it was from a gun manufacturer yet provided no evidence as to where it came from at all. Don't tell me I'm the one that would fail at high school debate.

Again unsubtantiable opinon. Unsuported and in fact contradicted. If it were true that design mattered, than guns ought to be the number one killer in america by your defintion. They are not.

Just because someone's rights were deprived, unjustifiably I might add, does not prove rights don't exist.

Last edited:
Or-

1) We get SCOTUS justices who realize the 2nd Amendment is about militias.

2) We hold the gun industry responsible for the damage their product cause, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER INDUSTRY.

3) We require strict licensing, insurance, etc. that will make guns too expensive to own for the Cleetus segement.

4) We put huge taxes on guns and firearms, which do the same.

Done.

1) Accept it's not about just militias. The people who wrote it said so. Go back and read the federalist papers citations I posted.

2) Actually no, we don't go after ford when someone kills a family driving drunk in their Focus.

3) Statistically we should all be more concerned about you and the damage you'll cause with your car even though you do have insurance and licensing.

4) You can not tax rights.

0 for 4. Try again.

1) Who gives a fuck what the Slave-Rapists who wrote it thought. It's what WE think it is now that matters. This original intent bullshit doesn't fly with me.

When gangsters were shooting eachother with Tommy Guns and Sawed off shotguns during prohibition, they didn't say, "Well, what would Tommy Jefferson do when he was done raping Sally Hemmings?" They banned the shit out of that stuff.

2) Ford doesn't go around marketting their product to drunk drivers and that crazy lady who try to ram the White House YEsterday. The Gun Industry does. A better comparison would be the Tobacco industry, which WAS found liable when it was realized they marketted their products to children and spiked them to make them more addictive. The gun industry is marketting to the Nancy Lanzas of the world, resisting any background checks, and making guns more deadly to appeal to the tiny penis crowd.

3) Statistically, no, guns are more dangerous, because unilke a car, they are designed to kill people.

4) We can tax whatever the fuck we want, and there are no "rights". Any fool who thinks he has "rights" needs to look up "Japanese Americans, 1942". It can't be a right if it can be taken away from you.

What we have are privilages that the rest of society lets you have. If you abuse the privilage, you lose it. As far as I'm concerned, the gun nuts lost the privilage the minute nutjobs engaged in mass shootings, and they resisted ANY attempts to tighten background checks.

4)

I don't know why people bother spending time with you. You don't know how to think logically. Do you really want to know reasonably logical truth? I highly doubt it. People try to reason with you, but you won't listen to reason. People post statistics and proof for you, but you won't look at it. You are stubborn as an ass, so everyone should ignore you.

This is the Web's number one thinker, has a Phd in philosophy, etc. He actually is Canadian and comes from a nation with strict gun control. He will tell you why you are wrong. If you don't listen, everyone here will, and they will know why you are spouting off fallacies and incoherent, illogical thinking. After that? I'll not bother with you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFMUeUErYVg]The Truth About Gun Control - YouTube[/ame]

Did any one catch that? The most mass murder incidents were in 1929. So why are the liberals so heated about gun control? Can we get off it all ready?

If any one wants the links to the research in this video, go to http://www.freedomainradio.com

Libs want to make sure we are all disarmed when they go on their rampage killing women and children.

Libs want to make sure we are all disarmed when they go on their rampage killing women and children.

No.

They, themselves won't do it.

They'll get the lower classes to do it for them while they stand idly by in silent approval.

You can already see signs of it if you watch the news and go to alternate news-sites where they report the real, uncensored news.

Get my drift??

They? Themselves?

:lmao:

There is no more craven coward on Earth than an American dimocrap.

No.

They'll get the lower classes to do it for them while they stand idly by in silent approval.

You can already see signs of it if you watch the news and go to alternate news-sites where they report the real, uncensored news.

Get my drift??

They? Themselves?

The dimo's are comprised of four or more disparate groups. There's the one group that make a living selling drugs and collecting welfare. This group is well armed. You'll find them at all the good riots collecting goods from the local retailers.

Then there's the very very rich well to do democrats, the soros & obama crowd who use government as a tool to collect tax payer funds.

Then there's the progressive idiot crowd. I suspect this is the one you are talking about. These are the folks who are following the pony tailed education they got that tells them up is down and down is up. Yeah those folks are the ones that encourage our enemies and are not likely to lift a finger to defend even their own families let alone go out and fight for anything.

Then we are left with the government employees, ice, the atf, the fbi, the cia, the tsa gropers, the IRS agents, etc... These are the guys that are expected to follow orders to kill women and children, such as that lady that tried to get away from the WH yesterday. I'm sure there are some republicans in this group, not sure what the % is though and peer pressure is tough.

Who do we have? We have the military and militias and hunters and and and ... you know the guys who the democrats are trying to disarm.

No.

Get my drift??

They? Themselves?

The dimo's are comprised of four or more disparate groups. There's the one group that make a living selling drugs and collecting welfare. This group is well armed. You'll find them at all the good riots collecting goods from the local retailers.

Then there's the very very rich well to do democrats, the soros & obama crowd who use government as a tool to collect tax payer funds.

Then there's the progressive idiot crowd. I suspect this is the one you are talking about. These are the folks who are following the pony tailed education they got that tells them up is down and down is up. Yeah those folks are the ones that encourage our enemies and are not likely to lift a finger to defend even their own families let alone go out and fight for anything.

Then we are left with the government employees, ice, the atf, the fbi, the cia, the tsa gropers, the IRS agents, etc... These are the guys that are expected to follow orders to kill women and children, such as that lady that tried to get away from the WH yesterday. I'm sure there are some republicans in this group, not sure what the % is though and peer pressure is tough.

Who do we have? We have the military and militias and hunters and and and ... you know the guys who the democrats are trying to disarm.

Then there are those internet wags who see the world as one big video game survivalist jungle where everything you want in life comes as the result of some kind of "fight".
You know, the real deep thinkers...

No.

Get my drift??

They? Themselves?

Then there are those internet wags who see the world as one big video game survivalist jungle where everything you want in life comes as the result of some kind of "fight".

Yes, you are one of "those" people that think things should be easy and free (paid for by blood and effort from someone other than yourself) and not require putting up any effort or fight at all. Your right to welfare is is a dictate in the constitution, correct?

Yes, you are one of "those" people that think things should be easy and free (paid for by blood and effort from someone other than yourself) and not require putting up any effort or fight at all. Your right to welfare is is a dictate in the constitution, correct?

Uh.... nnnnnnnnnno. And your strawman has nothing to do with my post at all.

Why don't you respect your own Ignore button; you obviously can't handle this.

Well, that goes right to the question in the op. That's exactly what the strategy with drugs is, go after the dealers. And it's not working at all. So, why is it going to work for guns when it doesn't work for drugs?

Uh.... nnnnnnnnnno. And your strawman has nothing to do with my post at all.

Why don't you respect your own Ignore button; you obviously can't handle this.

I'm not clear what your actual point is, Pogo, can you boil it down?

Forum List

Back