Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

They were talking about muskets. So you're right to a musket shall not be infringed.

i'll go along with that as long as everything else is brought into context, like single page printing presses, horse and buggy, no telephones, no internet, no SS, no Wal-mart, K-mart or Ace hardware stores, no grocery stores.., WoW the possibilities of a more free life style we could have IF we just rolled everything back about 200 years

:lmao: you fucking liarberals just crack me up in hilarity with your constant relationship with insanity.

You guys have a mental disease if you think that you need your guns to fight your own government and you can envision that day and have planned out tactics in your heads. Seriously, get help. All of you.

No, I think you have it mixed up. I fight to maintain a certain level of citizen empowerment (by being able to own guns, etc) to protect us from things that can and do happen.

I say this respectfully, but do you know your history? There are literally (and I mean literally) thousands of documented of examples spanning from the beginning of time all the way up to 2013 of gov'ts (that were once benevolent) becoming violent, oppressive, etc. It just happens, and it's human nature. A “check” against this from occurring (in America) is that folks are allowed to own guns.

Note that there is never an elimination of guns, there is only gun control meaning that you can only choose from these options:

1.) Law abiding citizens, criminals, and government has guns…. Or
2.) Criminals and government has guns (gun control)

Option two leaves the normal citizen quite vulnerable.
2 straw arguments.
As opposed to your prattle, fully based on emotion, ignorance and.of dishonesty.
:eusa_whistle:

The first one is TOTALLY ridiculous that you think you'll need to overthrow your own government one day as a reason
I see you aren't privy to the history of the human race, where people fins the need to overthrow their governments on a regular basis.
Thus, you argue from ignorance.

The second one fails because if you squeeze the supply of guns for everyone and use various methods to restrict purchase and ownership (no drug users, alcoholics, mental cases, felons...), squeeze the bullet supply as well, then as time goes on, it'll be harder and harder to get a gun, FOR EVERYONE, including bad guys.
You also violate the constitution, whoch guarantees that it shall never be dfficult for those who are legally able to have guns to get them.
Your argument thusly fails.

And I'll add that personally, I don't care if the mafia, bikers and dealers gangs shoot each other. It's the so called good guys who shoot up the schools, movie houses, spouses... so maybe if we restrict your "normal" citizen more than others, gun deaths will still go down and the gang bangers can keep shooting each other.
Typical antigun loon nonsense -- pass laws that restrict only the law abiding, specifically admitting that said laws will not affect crimnals

I'll also add that I have no problem with citizens having a hand gun at home to protect themselves and their family, and a rifle for hunting. Banning guns outright is not on in my book.
And yeet, you seek to ban handguns, rifles and shotguns -- from the law abiding, not the crimnals.

Im glad that people such as you are as common as you are -- your inability to argue from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dshonesty virtually guarantees that there will be no further gun control.

M14, restricting guns sales for everyone will have a trickle down effect on criminals. It's worked in other countries.

Also, it's the so called law-abiding citizens who are shooting up schools, movies theatres, spouses... whose kids shoot themselves or friends... so even restricting guns to them alone would be a big plus. Criminals don't do school massacres.

M14, restricting guns sales for everyone will have a trickle down effect on criminals. It's worked in other countries.

Also, it's the so called law-abiding citizens who are shooting up schools, movies theatres, spouses... whose kids shoot themselves or friends... so even restricting guns to them alone would be a big plus. Criminals don't do school massacres.

But when whackos decided to become criminals, 99.9% of gun owners did not. Can't impact the many, by acts of the very, very few

-Geaux

But when whackos decided to become criminals, 99.9% of gun owners did not. Can't impact the many, by acts of the very, very few

-Geaux

The CIA does it every day of the fucking week. So does the EPA, and all the agencies that regulate GMOs... The US military did it in Iraq. Cheney says go and they go kill 300,000 and destroy the country?

This sentence "But when whackos decided to become criminals, 99.9% of gun owners did not" doesn't even make any sense.

-Geaux

The CIA does it every day of the fucking week. So does the EPA, and all the agencies that regulate GMOs... The US military did it in Iraq. Cheney says go and they go kill 300,000 and destroy the country?

This sentence "But when whackos decided to become criminals, 99.9% of gun owners did not" doesn't even make any sense.

Let me try again. When school shootings happen, 99.9% of law abiding gun owners went about their business lawfully

-Geaux

-Geaux

Let me try again. When school shootings happen, 99.9% of law abiding gun owners went about their business lawfully

-Geaux

Irrelevant. It's the too easy accessibility to so many guns, and the very strong gun mentality in the US that gets little children to shoot their friends or sibling, and teenagers to go on a rampage. Not wanting to try ANYTHING, like you folks, is deplorable. Cold dark hearts.
I hope you at least realize that you're part of the problem, not the solution.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Including the people who got shot. They lawfully didn't bring a gun because they are illegal at the school. Mona thinks if they were illegal in general, then the shooter would have followed the law and not had a gun. I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around the logic that someone who kills people and takes a gun to a gun free zone would suddenly follow the law if they were illegal. Or if Candy gets her way and they just have to pay a higher tax. Mona likes carnage and weeping families on TV lamenting their dead family because it gives her a smug, sanctimonious sense of self righteousness.

She just assumes that if we got rid of all the honest citizens guns that we would have gotten the criminals guns, they wouldn't have been able to buy one from a dealer who could get one carried across the Mexican border and the psychos who did it wouldn't be able to think of any other way to kill people so they would give up and everyone would live happily in liberal fantasy land.

It's a lot of assumptions, and they are ridiculous. So she just falls back on the inherent truth of liberalism. If you can prove to her she's wrong without violating the inherent truth of liberalism, then she will consider your argument.

Last edited:
Why is it irrelevant?

-Geaux

FirearmFacts_zps387effbf.png

They have a down arrow on 11,000 gun murders. So 11,000 guns murders, that's a plus? Pretty funny. :cuckoo:

They have a down arrow on 11,000 gun murders. So 11,000 guns murders, that's a plus? Pretty funny. :cuckoo:

What you refuse to acknowledge from the presented data, is while gun ownership in the US continues to climb, the murder rate has actually dropped to lowest in 31 years?.

Why do we want to present flawed solutions in search of a problem?

-Geaux

Last edited:

-Geaux

A lot less then .1 percent.

-Geaux

A lot less then .1 percent.

Agreed... Easier to present the conservative number

-Geaux

Your "plan" is that people who shoot people won't violate the law and buy an illegal gun to do it and they can't think of any other way to kill people.

70% of all gun related deaths are suicide.

Thank God they are mostly in Red States.

-Geaux

-Geaux
probably because the laws forced by you lunatic gun grabbers forced their guns to be at home locked in a safe. Nice going

-Geaux

Irrelevant. It's the too easy accessibility to so many guns, and the very strong gun mentality in the US that gets little children to shoot their friends or sibling, and teenagers to go on a rampage. Not wanting to try ANYTHING, like you folks, is deplorable. Cold dark hearts.
I hope you at least realize that you're part of the problem, not the solution.

considering there has always been easy access to guns, go back 20 30 years it was even easier. there were no background checks at all. no gun registries. anyone could walk in and buy a gun. but we didn't have these problems. guns are not the problem and banning guns or even attempting to restrict guns will not solve what the real problem is. gun grabbers need to wake up and realize they are on the end of a losing battle. if you really have any interest in solving the real problem, you will begin to address that and drop your agenda.

-Geaux
probably because the laws forced by you lunatic gun grabbers forced their guns to be at home locked in a safe. Nice going

This is the issue. Shooters keep going to "gun free zones." Because ... they know there will be no guns.

Unfortunately for Mona, it's another example that criminals don't follow the law like she says they will.

Forum List

Back