Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

It's very rare that shit like that happens in countries where guns are strictly controlled. In the US, it happens all the time. What's so hard to understand?

Nothing is difficult to understand. What seems hard for YOU to understand is the inconsistency of the above statement. It's the equivalent of saying countries with fewer cars have fewer car accidents therefore we should ban cars.

There are millions and millions of guns. Most are used for hunting, target practice or just collected. A bunch more are in the home or carried for defense. A tiny, tiny fraction are used to commit crimes.

The idea that in countries that don't and never did have a gun culture they can largely restrict guns means that in a country that does have a gun culture with no other explanation is just vacuous.

And they ignore that there are plenty of other ways to kill people and commit violent crimes besides guns. There is just the assumption that it would work.

Bravo! You got it!

Nothing is difficult to understand. What seems hard for YOU to understand is the inconsistency of the above statement. It's the equivalent of saying countries with fewer cars have fewer car accidents therefore we should ban cars.

There are millions and millions of guns. Most are used for hunting, target practice or just collected. A bunch more are in the home or carried for defense. A tiny, tiny fraction are used to commit crimes.

The idea that in countries that don't and never did have a gun culture they can largely restrict guns means that in a country that does have a gun culture with no other explanation is just vacuous.

And they ignore that there are plenty of other ways to kill people and commit violent crimes besides guns. There is just the assumption that it would work.

Bravo! You got it!

Got what? That you are a moron?

Bravo! You got it!

Hmm...but that's what you keep proposing. So you knew what you said we should do was a stupid idea and would never work when you said it?

TED CRUZ EXPLAINS TO TRAYVON MARTIN’S MOTHER HOW ‘STAND YOUR GROUND’ LAWS HELP PROTECT THE BLACK COMMUNITY

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQAr47xF21k#t=177]Ted Cruz Tells Trayvon's Mother Why Stand Your Ground Laws Can't Possibly Be 'Racist' - YouTube[/ame]

So gun manufacturers make guns and sell them illegally?

If you mean existing, legal gun manufacturers, probably not. What is the relevance of your question?

Clamp down on the people selling legal guns and you won't have so many illegal ones. Pretty simple concept actually. Do you need me to go through it word by word with you?

Without guns, how do I protect my family?

Clamp down on people who use guns illegally. Let law abiding Americans assist through constitutional carry.

Society is safer when criminals don't know who's armed.

-Geaux

Last edited:
If you mean existing, legal gun manufacturers, probably not. What is the relevance of your question?

Clamp down on the people selling legal guns and you won't have so many illegal ones. Pretty simple concept actually. Do you need me to go through it word by word with you?

Clamp down on people who use guns illegally. Let law abiding Americans assist through constitutional carry.

-Geaux
Ok, I guess I need to go through it word by word, lol.

"Clamp down", does not mean take everyone's guns away, it means restrict the sales of guns. Right now, there are no restrictions, or meaningless ones that obviously don't work. Find some that do work.

So gun manufacturers make guns and sell them illegally?

That has got to be the dumbest thing you have ever said.

-Geaux

"Clamp down", does not mean take everyone's guns away, it means restrict the sales of guns. Right now, there are no restrictions, or meaningless ones that obviously don't work. Find some that do work.

Hey stupid, I own a gun store. There ARE restrictions!!!!

-Geaux

We need some that actually work.

We need feds enforce the ones we have

-Geaux

Prove the ones we have aren't working and then offer ones you think will.

Please be specific and use credible sources.

300 million guns out there and 9,600 gun deaths, not to mention the wounded and the robbed. Guns spilling into Mexico help cause 11,000 gun deaths there in one year. Gun crazy culture that's out of control. The NRA imbeciles. People with low IQ owning all kinds of nasty weapons. Tons of people like you who don't see a problem and need to sell as many guns as they can to make money. ...

300 million guns out there and 9,600 gun deaths, not to mention the wounded and the robbed. Guns spilling into Mexico help cause 11,000 gun deaths there in one year. Gun crazy culture that's out of control. The NRA imbeciles. People with low IQ owning all kinds of nasty weapons. Tons of people like you who don't see a problem and need to sell as many guns as they can to make money. ...

I don't sell, I buy as many as I can... :eusa_angel:

-Geaux

Forum List

Back