Keith Halloran (D) Wishes Palin was on Stevens' plane!!!!

How could anyone rush out there and vote for this puke? Shame on anyone who votes for this Democrat. :(

NHGOP Denounces NH Dem Candidate's Palin Death Wish

In a Facebook post yesterday regarding the tragic plane crash that killed former Alaska Senator Ted Stevens, Halloran wrote, “Just wish Sarah and Levy [sic] were on board."

I'm not the biggest fan of Palin by any means but what the fuck?!?!?!
Seriously?

agree.

I see/hear/read comments like these coming from dems, repubs, libs, cons, right wing, left wing and tea partiers

apparently saying such despicable things in the political arena is considered just another days work.....

(except of course when one side or the other is denouncing such speech when it is directed at them)

wishing death upon anyone else does NOT make a person a "good" American

If true, he's an idiot. However, the screen shot I saw of the facebook page doesn't show who it belongs to. And anyone can sign a facebook page pretending to be someone else.

someone forget to use the inner voice ....really tacky that someone would wish anyone dead....but i do see bumperstickers..that say 'imagine no liberals'

I take those stickers to mean imagine if they weren't liberal... <shrug>

one care find bu,per stickers (and buttons and t-shirts and coffee mugs) on conservative sites that sell such things with sentiments like;

club liberals, not sandwiches
make America a better place, kill a liberal
I accelerate for liberals

the word "liberal" with a target on it

the word "liberal" with "got ammo?"

nuke france
nuke ny
nuke canada

ann coulter said her biggest regret about 9/11 was that they didn't kill everyone at the new yorks times

when that kennedy family died in a plane crash a number of years ago I heard (on radio talk shows) and read (on message boards) numerous mockign comments where-in cons revealed their desire for more democrats and liberals to have been on that plane

a few years ago tere was a dirty bomb scare in the North East and cons danced in the streets at the joyful thought of all those dead liberals

I call bullshit. It was D. J. Bettencourt's facebook page. He's a Republican legislator in NH.

Halloran would have to be insane to do something like that...:lol:

someone forget to use the inner voice ....really tacky that someone would wish anyone dead....but i do see bumperstickers..that say 'imagine no liberals'

one care find bu,per stickers (and buttons and t-shirts and coffee mugs) on conservative sites that sell such things with sentiments like;

nuke france
nuke ny
nuke canada

ann coulter said her biggest regret about 9/11 was that they didn't kill everyone at the new yorks times

when that kennedy family died in a plane crash a number of years ago I heard (on radio talk shows) and read (on message boards) numerous mockign comments where-in cons revealed their desire for more democrats and liberals to have been on that plane

a few years ago tere was a dirty bomb scare in the North East and cons danced in the streets at the joyful thought of all those dead liberals

Do you recognize that there is a world of difference between saying stuff about "liberals" and wishing death on a specific person?
Do you recognize that there is a world of difference between some anonymous bumper sticker seller and an elected representative?

Probably not.

nuke france
nuke ny
nuke canada

Bumper stickers are meant to be funny in a non-serious way... To take them seriously is utter stupidity...

Tell me, did you run away from smokers crying like a schoolgirl during the whole "I'd rather fight than switch" ad campaign?

Comments about someone dying are different and are complete stupidity no matter who says them...

I'm not surprised by this at all. Most Leftists are hateful,whiny,snotty douchebags. Even fellow Leftists in this White House are figuring this out. Check out what their propaganda spokesman Robert Gibbs said about them recently. The Left sucks. Now even this White House knows this. Palin's a good person. She doesn't deserve this kind of hate. Shame on the Left.
The conduit puppet Gibbs said what he said to make it look like the Obama WH is distancing themselves from the liberal progressives, when all along they themselves ARE liberal progressives. No one's buying his BS anymore.

You're absolutely right. It's all smoke 'n mirrors with these shitbags. None of them can actually say what they really believe because America would be horrified.

nuke france
nuke ny
nuke canada

Bumper stickers are meant to be funny in a non-serious way... To take them seriously is utter stupidity...

Tell me, did you run away from smokers crying like a schoolgirl during the whole "I'd rather fight than switch" ad campaign?

Comments about someone dying are different and are complete stupidity no matter who says them...

Holy hell, House, all you've done with this comment is clue us in to your age! And now, by responding to this comment I have done the same!

Do they even make Tareytons any more?

Damn you man!

I call bullshit. It was D. J. Bettencourt's facebook page. He's a Republican legislator in NH.

The comment was from Halloran on Bettencourt's page.

http://www.nowhampshire.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Palin-Death-Wish.png
Ravi, proven wrong AGAIN

:lol:
You have a very low threshold for "proof". Maybe you've been hanging out with eots too much.

The comment was from Halloran on Bettencourt's page.

http://www.nowhampshire.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Palin-Death-Wish.png
So it appears. I doubt it. IMO it is someone pretending to be Halloran.

We shall see.

You don't HAVE to defend EVERY Democrat...

Just sayin'.....

So it appears. I doubt it. IMO it is someone pretending to be Halloran.

We shall see.

You don't HAVE to defend EVERY Democrat...

Just sayin'.....
:lol: I don't...some times things are just too unbelievable to be true. What has Brietbart been up to lately? :eusa_whistle:

Democratics do stupid things sometimes too, you know... REALLY stupid things...

Stupidity knows no party lines...

NHGOP Denounces NH Dem Candidate's Palin Death Wish

In a Facebook post yesterday regarding the tragic plane crash that killed former Alaska Senator Ted Stevens, Halloran wrote, “Just wish Sarah and Levy [sic] were on board."

I'm not the biggest fan of Palin by any means but what the fuck?!?!?!
Seriously?

who cares? Paul whatever his name is a nobody and a loser. Nuts say things like this all the time.

what is interesting is your feigned moral outrage. :lol:

shocked!:eek:

Forum List

Back