Keith Olbermann (Who?) Says Trump Supporters Are "Maggots" Who Must Be "Prosecuted" And "Destroyed"

He's just another leftist wanker broken by Trump.........Trump has made them melt into pools of liquid jello.

You need to take the Leftists aka Communists at their WORD and plan accordingly in case Trump doesn't win, you can't be complacent, you MUST have a Plan B in case Plan A doesn't happen.
The Constitution has always been the plan.......or when it dies the 2nd Amendment...........the leftist pricks only do their crap in safe places..........they have no power here.

The problem is the Leftists don't CARE about The US Constitution, they would think zero about abolishing it and writing some new one that ONLY gave RIGHTS based on how Woke someone is and in it they will REPLACE you with Third World Shitholers who they call The New Americans or whatever. Remember according to them OLD America and EVERYTHING to do with it was based ENTIRELY on Racism, to them The New America starts in 2020 and everything that went BEFORE is to be subjected to Cancel Culture and that includes The US Constitution which according to the Left was written by a group of Racists.
No shit sherlock.............you think we don't see it yet.......lol

Only question is when they will push to far in the wrong place..........then the talking will be over......

Would be better to shame them into some form of common sense........but I don't think that is possible now.

Okay so this psychotic and homicidal maniac called Keith Olbermann has had a Grand Mal Seizure type rant where he's said that Trump Supporters are "maggots" who MUST be "prosecuted" and "destroyed" the last part there I suppose is him saying that EVERY Trump Supporter needs hunting down and murdering, I mean what else would you say "destroyed" could possibly mean?

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

^^^^ This is Keith Olbermann, my IMMEDIATE thought about him is wouldn't he look GREAT cascading out of a chopper sans parachute?

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

^^^^ Okay I need to put this next part in ALL CAPS to draw attention to what the above means:

WHEN LEFTISTS AKA COMMUNISTS SAY A GROUP NEED TO BE "PROSECUTED AND CONVICTED AND REMOVED FROM SOCIETY" THEY MEAN THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE THAT GROUP MASS MURDERED. There is NO OTHER WAY to interpret "REMOVED FROM SOCIETY" This is almost CERTAINLY why they are FANATICAL about taking the guns and ammo off law abiding American citizens, so you CAN'T DEFEND yourselves from being "Disappeared"

View attachment 399953

^^^^ The Forefathers of Third World Shitholers did NOT die for America, I point this out because Leftists aka Communists INCLUDE ALL the Third World Shitholers they have DEMANDED are airdropped into America since about 1965 - prior to 1965 ALL the Immigrants allowed into America at LEAST had 90% of things in COMMON with the Americans they were going to join in America.

View attachment 399955

^^^^ This psychotic and homicidal MANIAC Keith Olbermann considers Donald Trump WORSE than Osama bin Laden, this is actually ALL anyone needs to know about this waste of human skin.

Here's the homicidal RANT of a MAD MAN:

If he was talking about any group except Trump supporters/conservatives/small l libertarians/Republicans, etc, he would have been fired for this, defriended by anyone he knows, and probably shunned by even his own family.

Yet attacking people like me like this is considered A-OK.

It's time for me to go out and get that shotgun and long rifle I've been considering buying.

Frankly, you should have bought them already—but that is beside the point, isn't it? The American Left at large froths with such hatred at Donald J. Trump that they want to skin us, the people who elected him, and tan our skins and hang them on their walls. In their eyes and minds we "deplorables" are no longer fellow human beings. Ours is a very dangerous and uncertain time. Will the deplorables rise up and defend themselves and their President? I have my doubts. In fact, I have planned and executed my own family's escape from "civilization" prior to the election. I suggest you all do the same.

I live in NYC, so getting any gun is a pain in the ass. It used to be I felt OK as long as I had the right to, but current events make me think I need a shotgun for home defense and some form of long rifle like an M1 Garand for oh shit situations.

Marty if you live in NYC then it might be a good idea for Election Night and some weeks after it if you got out of NYC and into the country, if there is a place you can go out of the city. My opinion is that ALL American cities are going to be potentially dangerous on Election Night and the weeks after, this is because it is the City areas that the majority of the Leftists aka Communists are in and so after voting in my opinion I think Trump Supporters then should get out of the city and sit things out in the country somewhere.

The situation is that REGARDLESS of the Election Result the Leftists aka Communists are going to start violence and remember that Hillary has told Joe Biden NOT to concede under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ie. even if Trump wins they are going to start all kinds of violence and shit and their Red Guard aka Antifa and all the feral Black Marxists aka BLM will certainly go on an even worse rampage than they already have been doing.

Okay so this psychotic and homicidal maniac called Keith Olbermann has had a Grand Mal Seizure type rant where he's said that Trump Supporters are "maggots" who MUST be "prosecuted" and "destroyed" the last part there I suppose is him saying that EVERY Trump Supporter needs hunting down and murdering, I mean what else would you say "destroyed" could possibly mean?

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

^^^^ This is Keith Olbermann, my IMMEDIATE thought about him is wouldn't he look GREAT cascading out of a chopper sans parachute?

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

^^^^ Okay I need to put this next part in ALL CAPS to draw attention to what the above means:

WHEN LEFTISTS AKA COMMUNISTS SAY A GROUP NEED TO BE "PROSECUTED AND CONVICTED AND REMOVED FROM SOCIETY" THEY MEAN THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE THAT GROUP MASS MURDERED. There is NO OTHER WAY to interpret "REMOVED FROM SOCIETY" This is almost CERTAINLY why they are FANATICAL about taking the guns and ammo off law abiding American citizens, so you CAN'T DEFEND yourselves from being "Disappeared"

View attachment 399953

^^^^ The Forefathers of Third World Shitholers did NOT die for America, I point this out because Leftists aka Communists INCLUDE ALL the Third World Shitholers they have DEMANDED are airdropped into America since about 1965 - prior to 1965 ALL the Immigrants allowed into America at LEAST had 90% of things in COMMON with the Americans they were going to join in America.

View attachment 399955

^^^^ This psychotic and homicidal MANIAC Keith Olbermann considers Donald Trump WORSE than Osama bin Laden, this is actually ALL anyone needs to know about this waste of human skin.

If he was talking about any group except Trump supporters/conservatives/small l libertarians/Republicans, etc, he would have been fired for this, defriended by anyone he knows, and probably shunned by even his own family.

It's time for me to go out and get that shotgun and long rifle I've been considering buying.

Of course he is talking about the criminal Trump supporters. Duh . More garbage propaganda and innuendo.....

To him all Trump supporters are criminals.

At least he has the balls to admit it.

Obviously he did not say all. Brainwashed functional moron.

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

Of course he is talking about the criminal Trump supporters. Duh . More garbage propaganda and innuendo.....

You're as big a dumb fuck as oberman.

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

Frankly, you should have bought them already—but that is beside the point, isn't it? The American Left at large froths with such hatred at Donald J. Trump that they want to skin us, the people who elected him, and tan our skins and hang them on their walls. In their eyes and minds we "deplorables" are no longer fellow human beings. Ours is a very dangerous and uncertain time. Will the deplorables rise up and defend themselves and their President? I have my doubts. In fact, I have planned and executed my own family's escape from "civilization" prior to the election. I suggest you all do the same.

I live in NYC, so getting any gun is a pain in the ass. It used to be I felt OK as long as I had the right to, but current events make me think I need a shotgun for home defense and some form of long rifle like an M1 Garand for oh shit situations.

Marty if you live in NYC then it might be a good idea for Election Night and some weeks after it if you got out of NYC and into the country, if there is a place you can go out of the city. My opinion is that ALL American cities are going to be potentially dangerous on Election Night and the weeks after, this is because it is the City areas that the majority of the Leftists aka Communists are in and so after voting in my opinion I think Trump Supporters then should get out of the city and sit things out in the country somewhere.

The situation is that REGARDLESS of the Election Result the Leftists aka Communists are going to start violence and remember that Hillary has told Joe Biden NOT to concede under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ie. even if Trump wins they are going to start all kinds of violence and shit and their Red Guard aka Antifa and all the feral Black Marxists aka BLM will certainly go on an even worse rampage than they already have been doing.

My neighborhood is pretty Trump supporting, and has a lot of NYPD and FDNY living in it, I feel pretty secure.

If that fails we have a large Polish and Albanian population, and many of them know how to deal with Communists.

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

He said what he said, he can backpedal all he wants, and you fellow travellers can try to explain it away all you want.

We all know what he said and meant, and we all know Stasi wannabes like you approve of it.

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

My neighborhood is pretty Trump supporting, and has a lot of NYPD and FDNY living in it, I feel pretty secure.

If that fails we have a large Polish and Albanian population, and many of them know how to deal with Communists.

Luckily only about 20% of the people are so ignorant they'll believe in Communists in this day and age...

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

He said what he said, he can backpedal all he wants, and you fellow travellers can try to explain it away all you want.

We all know what he said and meant, and we all know Stasi wannabes like you approve of it.

He said Trump supporters who are criminals should be investigated and indicted. Not all Trump supporters you brainwashed functional morons. LOL

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

You GOP base Trump Fox Rush lovers are the people who have convicted Democrats of all kinds of crimes without even any evidence LOL. Try innocent until proven guilty and forget the conspiracy crap.

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

Luckily only about 20% of the people are so ignorant they'll believe in Communists in this day and age...

Communists, Democratic Socialists, Left leaning Anti-fa type anarchists, all the same thing.

More government power, less personal freedom.

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

You GOP base Trump Fox Rush lovers are the people who have convicted Democrats of all kinds of crimes without even any evidence LOL. Try innocent until proven guilty and forget the conspiracy crap.

He said what he said, again trying to backpedal just shows how much he fucked up by saying what he actually thinks.

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

Communists, Democratic Socialists, Left leaning Anti-fa type anarchists, all the same thing.

Every other modern country already has what AOC and Sanders want already. And they aren't communists LOL. We are the only modern country without a living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and an ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich their Fair share. Thanks scumbag give away to the rich GOP and brainwashed functional morons like you.

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

One of my favorite things ever was when SE Cupp called KO a "Gigantic Prick". She was right.

Two of the great many things I'll never understand is why this clown or Bill Maher still have jobs. They aren't funny, they do nothing except go for the shock value...to make a headline...and--while I'm sure being on TV isn't as easy as some make it look; others who have much more valid and thought out opinions are not given a megaphone like these two dopes. Dennis Miller--hate what he says--but I think he's twice as talented as both of these guys put together.

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

Every other modern country already has what AOC and Sanders want already. And they aren't communists LOL. We are the only modern country without a living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and an ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich their Fair share. Thanks scumbag give away to the rich GOP and brainwashed functional morons like you.

And those countries are stagnant listless boring-holes, with shitty birth rates, aging populations and moribund economies.

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

And those countries are stagnant listless boring-holes, with shitty birth rates, aging populations and moribund economies.

Bologna. And they are all a lot happier than we are, after 40 years of GOP giveaway and lies, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere period and the stupidest party in the modern world, the gop.

Forum List

Back