Kellyann assclown next to go

Conway won't be fired. There's no reason to fire either her or Spicer. Put down the bongs people.

Flynn's conversations with foreign diplomats were not the issue. He resigned over not fully briefing Vice President Pence and hanging him out to dry.

Quite a lovely resignation letter.

• Banned
Conway won't be fired. There's no reason to fire either her or Spicer. Put down the bongs people.

Flynn's conversations with foreign diplomats were not the issue. He resigned over not fully briefing Vice President Pence and hanging him out to dry.

spin it as you like

Trump has already been talking to several people inside his circle and outside of it about their opinions of Spicer... and questioning how well he has done.

spin it as you like

Who's spinning. He had no option but to resign for not being entirely truthful with VP Pence. Had to go. The resignation letter though is all class.

Well done. The man has served his country for thirty three years. You may not like his politics but I dare say he's done more for America than you or I.

And for that we should be grateful.

When you want to decrease government, drain the influence in Washington and take on global abuses of America, there is bound to be some push back. It's a clear double standard from former governments, because those governments allowed the degradation of America in return for an easy ride.

Trump is tough, he will need to remain tough and surround himself with those as tough as he is.

When you want to decrease government, drain the influence in Washington and take on global abuses of America, there is bound to be some push back. It's a clear double standard from former governments, because those governments allowed the degradation of America in return for an easy ride.

Trump is tough, he will need to remain tough and surround himself with those as tough as he is.
Arrogance is different from tough. Trump and most of his crew are just arrogant. If they were tough they would not have to constantly lie. Lying is a weakness.

And how many people did Obama fire after it was proven they either lied or misled? Oh that's right, NONE.

no one believes her anymore, which makes her ineffective...but sh did a good job during the campaign for him, so i think he will keep hr in some manner

no one believes her anymore, which makes her ineffective...but sh did a good job during the campaign for him, so i think he will keep hr in some manner

No one believes what about her? And who, besides you, says?

She lies almost as much as Trump! Didn't she state on TV that Trump has every assurance in Flynn, like a few hours before Flynn was asked to resign? It is nonstop spin and lies from her, she has no credibility in my book, her job is simply to try and paint Trumps shit in gold so the puppets get their talking points. It's only a matter of time until she pins herself into a corner. Its the blind leading the blind over there

She lies almost as much as Trump! Didn't she state on TV that Trump has every assurance in Flynn, like a few hours before Flynn was asked to resign? It is nonstop spin and lies from her, she has no credibility in my book, her job is simply to try and paint Trumps shit in gold so the puppets get their talking points. It's only a matter of time until she pins herself into a corner. Its the blind leading the blind over there

Well just think now. With her not knowing what was about to go down, it now gives you guys something else to attack. :thup:

Forum List

Back