Kellyanne admits it - they aren't really going to repeal Obamacare.

Fortunately this is a free society and being forced to buy any product is not within the powers of the federal government. They can tax us, but they cannot force us to buy insurance, which is not innumerable in the US Constitution.

You are wrong. The mandate never forces you to buy insurance.

1. Yes, the federal government can tax you.
2. The federal government can also give you a specific, targeted tax credit or reduction that you can only get if you do something specific -

have a kid, get a mortgage, BUY HEALTH INSURANCE, etc.
You say potatoooo....I say potaato.

I already said they can't, ....

So all your RW pals who say the ACA forces people to buy insurance are full of shit?
In a way they're right.

By law, they aren't.

Point being, Uncle Sam is attempting to force a product we don't want down our throats. This is why it was designed to fail.

Does the mortgage deduction force you to buy a house?
No. Renting is still an option.....without penalty...
Learn the difference between a tax and a deduction.

Top Trump aide: 20M on Obamacare "will not be without coverage" in transition to new plan

There are five words at the end of that headline that pretty much end your thread.

"...in transition to new plan..."

Meaning that a repeal will happen, but not immediately.

That makes your thread title dishonest and purposefully misleading. But I'm not at all surprised, seeing as it was you.

Oh, so you're take is that she's saying, YES 22 million will lose their coverage under the GOP plan, but it will be gradual...

...lol, that's better yet!!!

Once again, you are purposefully distorting what people say.

Go grab a dictionary and tell me what it defines the word "transition" as, and get back to me.

Top Trump aide: 20M on Obamacare "will not be without coverage" in transition to new plan

There are five words at the end of that headline that pretty much end your thread.

That makes your thread title dishonest and purposefully misleading. But I'm not at all surprised, seeing as it was you.

Oh, so you're take is that she's saying, YES 22 million will lose their coverage under the GOP plan, but it will be gradual...

Go grab a dictionary and tell me what it defines the word "transition" as, and get back to me.

So are 22 million going to ultimately lose the coverage they have now or not????????

You are wrong. The mandate never forces you to buy insurance.

1. Yes, the federal government can tax you.
2. The federal government can also give you a specific, targeted tax credit or reduction that you can only get if you do something specific -

have a kid, get a mortgage, BUY HEALTH INSURANCE, etc.
You say potatoooo....I say potaato.

I already said they can't, ....

So all your RW pals who say the ACA forces people to buy insurance are full of shit?
In a way they're right.

By law, they aren't.

Point being, Uncle Sam is attempting to force a product we don't want down our throats. This is why it was designed to fail.

Does the mortgage deduction force you to buy a house?
No. Renting is still an option.....without penalty...
Learn the difference between a tax and a deduction.

There is a penalty. The percentage of your income paid in taxes, all else being equal, is HIGHER than the person who takes out a mortgage and pays interest.

I want to hear what Ryan says about this. Congress is where health care legislation is designed.

Conway can't even tell the difference between truth and lie, and now we're supposed to trust her on health care coverage for American families???

So are 22 million going to ultimately lose the coverage they have now or not????????

To use the qualifier "the coverage they have now" is dishonest. This same process happened when Obamacare was passed but you... you more than likely ignored it because of how great you thought Obamacare was going to be.

Health insurance policy cancellations since Obamacare - Ballotpedia

Your emotional arguments are starting to grow old and tiresome.

To use the qualifier "the coverage they have now" is dishonest. This same process happened when Obamacare was passed but you... you more than likely ignored it because of how great you thought Obamacare was going to be.

Record number of Obamacare sign-ups on HealthCare.gov for 2017 health insurance coverage

Oh, and about "transition":

The highly conservative National Review, clearly not happy with congressional direction, says the "transition" is being designed before it is even known what we are transitioning TO!!!
The Republican Health-Care Debate

Roughly speaking, their problem is that they want to make a change to make their base happy. But since they can't agree on a plan, all they can think about is steps that damage the ACA (thus showing change), but that don't commit them to a specific plan.

Then, they call THAT a "transition"!!!

You go Conway!! Where are your pom poms?

"Kellyanne Conway, senior adviser to President Donald Trump, said Sunday that no one will lose their health insurance during the transition from the Affordable Care Act to a new health care law Republicans aim to put in place. “For the 20 million who rely upon the Affordable Care Act in some form, they will not be without coverage during his transition time,” Conway told CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

So they admit that people are relying on coverage obtained as a result of the ACA, they admit that people are benefiting from it, and they concede they can't simply repeal the ACA as they promised.

Top Trump aide: 20M on Obamacare "will not be without coverage" in transition to new plan - CBS News

You see, what they're really going to do is keep Obamacare, while making some supposed 'improvements', and call it repeal and replace,

and in the process, they'll end up effectively claiming credit for the 'new' Obamacare.

So first "alternative facts" and now no repeal of Obamacare! YOU'VE BEEN DUPED RW LOONS!

Record number of Obamacare sign-ups on HealthCare.gov for 2017 health insurance coverage

That had zero to do with what I just said. Try harder, muchacha!

Conway can't even tell the difference between truth and lie, and now we're supposed to trust her on health care coverage for American families???

And you're willing to put more stock in what a liberal forum poster says? Do you realize what you're implying?

Where were people like you when this happened?

Hey - I OPPOSED the ACA. And, I still do. Every other first would country has figured out how to deliver health care to ALL their citizens, pay less than we do, AND many let people buy insurance to cover stuff that their government plan doesn't cover. Why can't WE be that good?

And, what's going on with this change should be considered criminal.

They are dicking around with the health care coverage of every American family and they have no idea what they are doing - other than trying to cover for the stupid political rhetoric they've been spewing.

Of course. Trump only said that to placate the retarded rubes. They're too stupid to realize he was full of shit about EVERY campaign promise.

He only lies when his lips are moving...

Distorted Fake News B.S. Movin on...

Well just wait until tomorrow because Trump said it was gone on day 1 and the day is almost over. Maybe you'll blame the media for reporting what Trump said instead of blaming yourself for believing a snake oil salesman

"Kellyanne Conway, senior adviser to President Donald Trump, said Sunday that no one will lose their health insurance during the transition from the Affordable Care Act to a new health care law Republicans aim to put in place. “For the 20 million who rely upon the Affordable Care Act in some form, they will not be without coverage during his transition time,” Conway told CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

So they admit that people are relying on coverage obtained as a result of the ACA, they admit that people are benefiting from it, and they concede they can't simply repeal the ACA as they promised.

Top Trump aide: 20M on Obamacare "will not be without coverage" in transition to new plan - CBS News

You see, what they're really going to do is keep Obamacare, while making some supposed 'improvements', and call it repeal and replace,

and in the process, they'll end up effectively claiming credit for the 'new' Obamacare.

Well, that makes sense except for one thing - they are all serial pathological liars.

lead by the King of Liars.

The highly conservative National Review, clearly not happy with congressional direction, says the "transition" is being designed before it is even known what we are transitioning TO!!!

Roughly speaking, their problem is that they want to make a change to make their base happy. But since they can't agree on a plan, all they can think about is steps that damage the ACA (thus showing change), but that don't commit them to a specific plan.

So if the National Review, who clearly was an anti-Trump outlet during his campaign, is not happy with the "transition" then neither are you. Sure, that inspires lots of confidence.

You can pull the pom-poms out of your backside now.

Distorted Fake News B.S. Movin on...

Well just wait until tomorrow because Trump said it was gone on day 1 and the day is almost over. Maybe you'll blame the media for reporting what Trump said instead of blaming yourself for believing a snake oil salesman

Distorted Fake News. Nuff said.

Until Midnight. Then what are you going to do? :crybaby:

Y'all will try to pass off more Fake News B.S. That's what. ;)

So if the National Review, who clearly was an anti-Trump outlet during his campaign, is not happy with the "transition" then neither are you. Sure, that inspires lots of confidence.

This isn't about me.

Try to stick to the topic.

If you can't, then go away.

Forum List

Back