Kellyanne Conway on Fox news said part of the redactions are

about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. How does she know!

Poor Kellyanne , Laura Ingraham, Bosie, Drudge, and Breibart have been at it since 1995 talking about Hillary Clinton. Obsessed with her.

She must be so very jealous, never made it big, just a loudmouth nobody.

I suspect the redactions are where Starr gave the report to Congress, and let them go at it and the Republicans sure did. Delivered the report to Congress not to the AG.

Clinton was impeached due to sexual stuff with a consenting adult,

what tramp has done and continues to do is 10,000 times worst, worst than Watergate.

Clinton was impeached for lying about it under oath. That's what you sex obsessed buffoons don't seem to understand.

Poor Kellyanne , Laura Ingraham, Bosie, Drudge, and Breibart have been at it since 1995 talking about Hillary Clinton. Obsessed with her.

I suspect the redactions are where Starr gave the report to Congress, and let them go at it and the Republicans sure did. Delivered the report to Congress not to the AG.

what tramp has done and continues to do is 10,000 times worst, worst than Watergate.

Clinton was impeached for lying about it under oath. That's what you sex obsessed buffoons don't seem to understand.

I know and tramp never remembered an answer and pushed his people to lie under oath. Did you read the Mueller report? NO.

Sanders is also a liar, she should step down along with Barr.

Clinton was impeached for lying.

Really? So that's all it takes?

Under oath :rolleyes:
Smartass

I dunno, seems to me a lie is a lie whether you took an oath or not.

Never did understand that distinction, that it's perfectly fine to lie as long as you're not under oath... :wtf:

Oh wait --- Rump actually did take an oath. :eusa_think:

Naaah ---- I like your first post better.

/——/ Obozo lied about shovel ready jobs. Would you have supported his impeachment?

Since I literally live a few miles from a 4-lane highway that was one of those shovel-ready jobs, I don't know about that.

It's real. I'm about to drive on it even as we speak.

I know and tramp never remembered an answer and pushed his people to lie under oath. Did you read the Mueller report? NO.

Sanders is also a liar, she should step down along with Barr.

And you are full of shit as usual.

Clinton was impeached for lying.

Really? So that's all it takes?

Under oath :rolleyes:
Smartass

I dunno, seems to me a lie is a lie whether you took an oath or not.

Never did understand that distinction, that it's perfectly fine to lie as long as you're not under oath... :wtf:

Oh wait --- Rump actually did take an oath. :eusa_think:

Naaah ---- I like your first post better.

/——/ Obozo lied about shovel ready jobs. Would you have supported his impeachment?

Since I literally live a few miles from a 4-lane highway that was one of those shovel-ready jobs, I don't know about that.

It's real. I'm about to drive on it even as we speak.

/——/ Obama jokes about shovel-ready jobs

She has Security Clearances, Ole Beelzebub so she would know.

And since when are you so dismissive of sexual relations between consenting adults or discussions of sex during 'locker room' chat?

The Democrats when they had control of The Legislative Branch were able to get the rules on a Special Counsel changed to shield innocent people, sensitive information and Grand Jury testimony. So the report goes directly to The AG now. And the 400 page report it turns out may as well be a 400 sheet roll of toilet paper. All that money investigating a Non Crime that they could not identify, only to have Facts slap them in the face. "No Collusion" end of story.

Conway is the first woman to ever head a winning presidential campaign. She literally has unlimited access to the president, and she is not, like Clinton is, shamed, and rejected for her moral corruption, ineptitude, carelessness, & negligence by America.

Clinton is a pathological liar and fraud whose only desire in politics was for selfish gain.

Conway is a moral paragon in comparison to Clinton who is a failure and has never accomplished a solitary thing on her own, nor made a notable contribution to society.

Her only contributions were for self gain and self enrichment, and anything she gave by comparison has been corrupt crumbs falling from The Lavish and Extravagant Clinton Banquet Table.

When an honest investigation (instead of a cover up) is conducted on Clinton & Obama, one of them is going to jail for life. We'll let you choose when that day comes, which one you would rather see in prison for Treason, Graft, Espionage, Obstruction, Perjury, Willful Destruction and Tampering with Evidence, and Political Corruption.

Let me ask you this question:

Why do you live wickedly, and daily immerse yourself in the hearing of and telling of lies and slanderous accusations and delighting in all of it?

iu

iu

Last edited:

Even Kellannes husband knows she's an ass I'm curious if drump and her have something going on
OMG can you just imagine? KAC and POTUS shagging, getting it on. Neither one would STFU and stop lying the whole time.
Can you just see Trump telling Kellanne ""aren't I the biggest and the best?""

Even Kellannes husband knows she's an ass I'm curious if drump and her have something going on
OMG can you just imagine? KAC and POTUS shagging, getting it on. Neither one would STFU and stop lying the whole time.

Only after "the medication", he is impotent in many ways. He has other people do his dirty works.

She has Security Clearances, Ole Beelzebub so she would know. And since when are you so dismissive of sexual relations between consenting adults or discussions of sex during 'locker room' chat?

Conway is the first woman to ever head a winning presidential campaign. She literally has unlimited access to the president, and she is not, like Clinton is, shamed, and rejected for her moral corruption, ineptitude, carelessness, & negligence by America. Clinton is a pathological liar and fraud whose only desire in politics was for selfish gain. Conway is a moral paragon in comparison to Clinton who is a failure and has never accomplished a solitary thing on her own, nor made a notable contribution to society. Her only contributions were for self gain and self enrichment, and anything she gave by comparison has been corrupt crumbs falling from The Clinton Banquet Table.

When an honest investigation (instead of a cover up) is conducted on Clinton & Obama, one of them is going to jail for life.

Let me ask you this question:

Why do you live wickedly, and daily immerse yourself in the hearing of and telling of lies and slanderous accusations and delighting in all of it?

iu

iu
Except for the men being lovers you hit Trump on the head It's him

I agree that the Clinton impeachment was bullshit...

But, that is sexual harassment or a violation of the FedGov fraternization policy. It wasn't "nothing" but I agree that it did not warrant impeachment.

if Bill had been a Naval Captain when he took a blow job
from Monica-----he would have been dishonorably
discharged and ended up in LEAVENWORTH. not
fair to the navy boy to let it go

Well, climate-change is constantly in the news and being talked about too, does that mean we are merely obsessed with the topic? Hillary is right at the center of a lot of unfinished business, right at the center of a lot of stuff now involving Trump, and she keeps herself in the news never knowing when to shut up. I don't find it at all surprising that she is mentioned often, what I find amazing is that despite all of the above, how you Derps are all so totally defensive of her! News flash for you-- -- sooner or later, the Hillbot is going down.

Water came out my nose laughing so hard!

Monica is much better looking than she is.

/——/ JFK had the best taste in girlfriends
6F842428-974F-4282-BB85-AD6FCC0CFA22.jpeg

/——/ JFK had the best taste in girlfriends
View attachment 257614
This is what I didn't understand about Bill Clinton. Here you are, the most powerful man on Earth, and you fool around with dogs?

I would have had Kim Bassinger bent over my desk!

Forum List

Back