Kellyanne's husband and Kristol warn that Trump is getting worse

Republican insiders are trying to warn us.

George Conway‏ @gtconway3d 22h22 hours ago
His condition is getting worse.

3,164 replies7,991 retweets51,546 likes

Bill "Slightly Dangerous" Kristol‏Verified account @BillKristol
To Republicans who've been inclined to acquiesce in a Trump re-nomination in 2020: Read his tweets this morning. Think seriously about his mental condition and psychological state. Then tell me you're fine with him as president of the United States for an additional four years.
Kristol.....ROFLMFAO!

To Republicans who've been inclined to acquiesce in a Trump re-nomination in 2020: Read his tweets this morning. Think seriously about his mental condition and psychological state. Then tell me you're fine with him as president of the United States for an additional four years.
They are spot on. He is getting worse. Mental illness gets worse, not better, without aggressive treatment. Instead, trump gets what is, essentially, the opposite of effective treatment for his mental illness, as his narcissism and psychoses are fed and encouraged by everyone in his vicinity. He clearly now confabulates his psychosis with reality and memory. This mix of circumstances only has one possible outcome. And we are watching it happen in real time.
Hmmm, these rantings are clearly the products of your narcissism and psychosis.
Oh look, you played dumb. *pats head* good for you, son.

When "poorly educated" Trump supporters on this forum decided to join the CULT, they cannot ever openly admit their moronic mistake in supporting the orange low-life.....Why???

Simple answer: They're cowards and idiots.....
GoebbelsAccuse.png

Two guys who would have apparently become psychiatrists if they could have gotten into medical school.

They are both Republicans, too.
And are privy to much more insider info than moronic fuckups like you.

If this were your uncle saying this…you’d be looking into eldercare….

trump answer.png

What condition is that?

Love of America?????

Trump is getting worse? No, he's getting tired of the same old crap from tards.

Yeah, Trump is so mentally ill he defeated not only Establishment cuck repunklicans like Kristol and Goldberg, he also defeated Ubercunt.

With the LSM giving her BILLIONS of dollars in free advertising, Trump beat her.

Why hasn't anybody mentioned that Beto is the son of a Judge, dodged serious DUI and Burglary charges and married into a Billionaire family?? Not to mention his childhood fantasies of murdering children.

And here's some of his poetry --

11048794-6814145-image-a-21_1552675708480.jpg

Wanna talk about mentally ill, punk?

I didn't think so

Why hasn't anybody mentioned that Beto is the son of a Judge, dodged serious DUI and Burglary charges and married into a Billionaire family??
Because this thread is about trump's mental illness. The title might have been your first clue.

Everyone picks on him. It's SO unfair. How'd you like to be him and NEVER have anyone say anything good about you? I mean he's not like a Black Muslim born in Kenya ..... or even a guy with cerebral palsy.

Nancy Pelosi ensures us that there is no need to impeach Trump, there is no threat.

She leads the Dims.
Do you think that if an impeachment happens, the Republican majority Senate would vote to convict?

“You call places like Malaysia, Indonesia, and you say, you know, how many people do you have? And it’s pretty amazing how many people they have.”

Our mentally ill President, said in response to a question about the corporate tax rate.

Forum List

Back