Kellyanne's husband and Kristol warn that Trump is getting worse

“Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!”

Our mentally ill President, bragging about his personal ownership of the nuclear arsenal. This prompted 100+ mental health professionals to issue a warning statement.

Insiders are telling us the lefts TDS is getting worse.
Neato!

Career psychologists are telling us trump is mentally ill.
Doctors giving their opinion about someone who is not their patient BFD.
And? They have literally thousands of hours of tape of trump to consider. A more apt analogy would be a doctor diagnosing him by looking at all of his medical records.

And the goldwater rule is an ethical standard, not a scientific standard.

I think Pres.Trump tweets are spot on. ... :thup:

Because they drive looney liberals into a crazed frenzy. .. :lol: :lol:

More talk about other people being crazy, and Trump being the soul of sanity. In reality, only an idiot Muslim would ever support Trump. He hates you people.

He's not driving leftists crazy, he's driving crazy white supremacists to mass murder. The New Zealand shooter named Trump as his "inspiration" to do something to stop the invasion of brown non-Christians.

Insiders are telling us the lefts TDS is getting worse.
Neato!

Career psychologists are telling us trump is mentally ill.
Doctors giving their opinion about someone who is not their patient BFD.
And? They have literally thousands of hours of tape of trump to consider. A more apt analogy would be a doctor diagnosing him by looking at all of his medical records.

And the goldwater rule is an ethical standard, not a scientific standard.
This is basically equivalent of looking at someone’s appearance on TV and claiming they have cancer. I’m sure they could look at anyone’s statements or writings including the post of people here and give an opinion it doesn’t mean shit though. All this does if give the idiots in the press and social media something to blather on about it serves no real purpose so I will let you and the other super partisan continue with this idiocy.

This is basically equivalent of looking at someone’s appearance on TV and claiming they have cancer.
No it isn't, that is absurd and desperate. It is more like looking at all of their medical records and diagnosing cancer. As the psychologists themselves point out to us.

But hey, what do career professionals know about their own field of expertise anyway....

Funny thing is, they also predicted your behavior. They predicted that the trump cult of personality would cause people like you to reject anything they say that reflects poorly on trump as "political", without any regard to any argument or evidence they present. And here you are, right on cue. Huh, must just be dumb luck again...

When "poorly educated" Trump supporters on this forum decided to join the CULT, they cannot ever openly admit their moronic mistake in supporting the orange low-life.....Why???

Simple answer: They're cowards and idiots.....

Yup, good thing there are intelligent folk, such as yourself, to brighten our day. Always giving us a good laugh.

This is basically equivalent of looking at someone’s appearance on TV and claiming they have cancer.
No it isn't, that is absurd and desperate. It is more like looking at all of their medical records and diagnosing cancer. As the psychologists themselves point out to us.

But hey, what do career professionals know about their own field of expertise anyway....

Nothing. Especially when you consider that the vast majority of these imbeciles only know how to drug people suffering from mental disorders into a catatonic state.

Then consider that mental disorders are far, far, far more prevalent today than at any time in human history.

So, all in all, I'd say they have no more credibility than a Witch Doctor.

Maybe less

Republican insiders are trying to warn us.

George Conway‏ @gtconway3d 22h22 hours ago
His condition is getting worse.

3,164 replies7,991 retweets51,546 likes

Bill "Slightly Dangerous" Kristol‏Verified account @BillKristol
To Republicans who've been inclined to acquiesce in a Trump re-nomination in 2020: Read his tweets this morning. Think seriously about his mental condition and psychological state. Then tell me you're fine with him as president of the United States for an additional four years.

How's Kristol's magazine doing lately?

Nothing. Especially when you consider that the vast majority of these imbeciles only know how to drug people suffering from mental disorders into a catatonic state.
Oh look, the uneducated slob thinks he has outsmarted people who have dedicated their lives to a field of science. This must be a day on USMB that ends in "y".

Sorry dude, I will take my psychology expertise elsewhere. Being a trump cultist does not qualify you as a psychologist.

To Republicans who've been inclined to acquiesce in a Trump re-nomination in 2020: Read his tweets this morning. Think seriously about his mental condition and psychological state. Then tell me you're fine with him as president of the United States for an additional four years.
Invoke the 25th! I triple-dare you.

No way that will come back to bite you.

:lol:

Is your Hillary Waffen SS Uniform still in storage? She's a lock in 2020

Complete morons.....like Frankie......Cannot defend the orange fuck-head.....So, he gets a "star" from another cult member for bringing up Hillary........

What a bunch of true "poorly educated" cult members..............LMAO.

up, good thing there are intelligent folk, such as yourself, to brighten our day. Always giving us a good laugh.

There were reports of many of Rev, Jim Jones disciples "laughing" while drinking that kool-aid.....

Gulp away.......LOL

Nobody really cares what Kellyanne's husband thinks but somethin ain't right with Kristol. For some reason he gets a reputation as a "conservative commentator" when he is in reality an establishment liberal. In 2016 he predicted that republicans would vote for Hillary. Clearly he is just another Trump hater so ho-hum.

Two guys who would have apparently become psychiatrists if they could have gotten into medical school.

They are both Republicans, too.
And are privy to much more insider info than moronic fuckups like you.

Let these morons jump over the cliff with their CULT leader.........lol

Nobody really cares what Kellyanne's husband thinks but somethin ain't right with Kristol. For some reason he gets a reputation as a "conservative commentator" when he is in reality an establishment liberal. In 2016 he predicted that republicans would vote for Hillary. Clearly he is just another Trump hater so ho-hum.

Indeed......Kristol was wrong about the level of education among republican white voters.....They're morons who easily fall prey to a demagogue and charlatan (look those two nouns up in a dictionary.....LOL)

Overall, whites with a four-year college degree or more education made up 30% of all validated voters. Among these voters, far more (55%) said they voted for Clinton than for Trump (38%).

How can you tell? What’s worse than a pile of dog sh!t? Two piles of dog sh!t?

Republicans were upset that the rest of the world was laughing at them after Bush. Imagine how people are going to be laughing after Trump?

Forum List

Back