Kellyanne's husband and Kristol warn that Trump is getting worse

but doing a "psychoanalysis" based on an interview he provided to Fox and Friends is hardly scientific and does nothing but REEK of bias.
Which nobody has done. The people who have analyzed him have merely provided examples. That was one of them. And we are talking about literally thousands of career psychologists agreeing, with many doing their own analysis. And you are a wishful thinker to think that analysis consisted of watching 5 minutes of tape.
The whole "consensus" angle? Because that is never questionable.

Nobody has actually conducted a physiological/psychiatric evaluation (MMPI with subjective interview). They are basing their "analysis" on what a politician is saying to the public.

It is complete bullshit.

Are you arguing that thousands of career psychologists could not have an agenda? Because that certainly is possible.

Another example of that nonsense is the thousands of lawyers who had an obvious agenda stating that Brett Kavanaugh was not qualified, when he obviously is qualified.

Doing that shit makes the profession (any profession) look really bad. It looks like the kind of profession where results are simply a matter of what is politically/personally expedient.

Republican insiders are trying to warn us.

George Conway‏ @gtconway3d 22h22 hours ago
His condition is getting worse.

3,164 replies7,991 retweets51,546 likes

Bill "Slightly Dangerous" Kristol‏Verified account @BillKristol
To Republicans who've been inclined to acquiesce in a Trump re-nomination in 2020: Read his tweets this morning. Think seriously about his mental condition and psychological state. Then tell me you're fine with him as president of the United States for an additional four years.
Two guys who would have apparently become psychiatrists if they could have gotten into medical school.

Psychiatrists warn Trump too unstable to be president in open letter to New York Times

Now why don;t you share with us your healthcare background as you proceed to knock this article.

The whole "consensus" angle?
No, i only mentioned it as a counterpoint to your madeup bullshit about the analysis stemming from one interview. You know, the madeup bullshit you abandoned without acknowledging it was bullshit, in favor of trying another failed attempt at misrepresenting my comments just now.
It is complete bullshit.
Sorry, i don't get my scientific advice from uneducated slobs. I will defer to the people who have spent their careers in these fields. By the way, they perfectly predicted your behavior, too. Gee, must be dumb luck.... nah, couldn't POSSIBLY be a lifetime of education and experience in their scientific field.... ;)

George has to believe something sexual happened between Kellyanne and the President...and it probably did. Don Junior best keep an eye on his old man around Kimberly Guilfoyle too. :lol:

As long as I don't have President Hillary Tourette's Syndrome, right?
Hmm, no, both are pretty shameful. They demonstrate a lack of cognitive function and critical thought. For instance, one might display the retarded behavior of saying 'President Hillary", and then spend the next hour whining like a little bitch that someone repeated it back to him. That's no good.

George has to believe something sexual happened between Kellyanne and the President...and it probably did.
Ugh, would be like fucking an ostrich without feathers.... gross...

*dsclaimer: not that an ostrich with feathers would be much better

As long as I don't have President Hillary Tourette's Syndrome, right?
Hmm, no, both are pretty shameful. They demonstrate a lack of cognitive function and critical thought. For instance, one might display the retarded behavior of saying 'President Hillary", and then spend the next hour whining like a little bitch that someone repeated it back to him. That's no good.

Have you cried yourself to sleep every night since Trump won?

I think Pres.Trump tweets are spot on. ... :thup:

Because they drive looney liberals into a crazed frenzy. .. :lol: :lol:
He has them chasing tweets like kitties chasing a laser.
trumpcontrolsmedia.jpg

Republican insiders are trying to warn us.

George Conway‏ @gtconway3d 22h22 hours ago
His condition is getting worse.

3,164 replies7,991 retweets51,546 likes

Bill "Slightly Dangerous" Kristol‏Verified account @BillKristol
To Republicans who've been inclined to acquiesce in a Trump re-nomination in 2020: Read his tweets this morning. Think seriously about his mental condition and psychological state. Then tell me you're fine with him as president of the United States for an additional four years.

I don't see anything wrong with the official Presidential tweets.

However, I don't see anything constructive from Mr. Conway or Mr. Kristol. If they do have a problem, they should also have a proposed solution. Who do they have in mind to vanquish Creepy Joe or Crazy Bernie, or whomever else the Democrats will be nominating? And what is that candidate's proposed idea to destroy the Democrats? The idea of having a phony Mexican or phony Squaw as president implementing a New Green Deal would mean an end to the country.

If they do have a problem, they should also have a proposed solution.
They have both proposed the solution: his staff should do what they can to contain him, and the american people should vote him out of office. Registering their thoughts publicly is right on point to that. I gotta tell ya, that didn't take a lot of brain power to figure out.

Trump is obviously losing it...but it seems to be somewhat accelerating lately.
Correct. It is getting worse. His behavior is becoming more extreme and erratic, and his cognitive abilities seem to be waning.

President Trump received the finest score ever recorded in the cognitive test, FFI.
Fort Fun believes he is capable of forming an online psychiatric diagnosis. Another self appointed online expert.
The Dr. is in the house...
:26:

If they do have a problem, they should also have a proposed solution.
They have both proposed the solution: his staff should do what they can to contain him, and the american people should vote him out of office. Registering their thoughts publicly is right on point to that. I gotta tell ya, that didn't take a lot of brain power to figure out.

Voting President Trump out of office in favor of whom? If its in favor of a Leftard, that would be ridiculous. Why give up the booming Trump Economy in favor of the New Green Deal and economic collapse?

Forum List

Back