🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kelsey Grammer: Reproductive rights is dishonest name for abortion

Just don't dress it up. It's baby killing. Call it what it is and be okay with that.

a zygote is not a baby. an embryo is not a baby. the majority of abortions take place during that gestational period.

it is okay to learn facts. they will not make your head explode, only the methane filled bubble you live in. breathe some fresh air for a change...

breathe free....
Of course they are babies. They are a stage of development not a separate species. A child is a stage of development into adult. Because it is a stage of development are children a separate species than human? An embryo is human. A zygote is human. You can still be pro abortion and recognize that you are killing a human being not a separate non human species.

sorry sweety- nobody is pro abortion. i am however very much pro life after the 2nd trimester & certainly after a birth. are you?

are you willing to up your taxes so all these post born cherubs get the care they deserve?

suuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeeeeeee you are.......
Liberal women should always be encouraged to abort their children. In keeping with Margaret Sanger's plan, black and brown women should be encouraged to abort their children.

You misunderstand my point. Abortion is the murder of a human being. If you are okay with that, be honest and say so. Don't hide behind semantic nonsense. Don't pick stages of development and try to palm off that it's not a human being. Own it.

You are okay with killing human beings at early stages of development. See how easy it is.

they are not a breating post born HUMAN BEING that has a history & have experienced true life. & you are ok with forcing that HUMAN BEING into slavery.

don't believe in abortion?

then don't have one sweetie. it really IS that simple.
Kind of difficult to have life experiences when you’re murdered before you can start.

BTW- those experiences start very early. Children hear their mothers voice before being born.

a zygote is not a baby. an embryo is not a baby. the majority of abortions take place during that gestational period.

it is okay to learn facts. they will not make your head explode, only the methane filled bubble you live in. breathe some fresh air for a change...

breathe free....
Of course they are babies. They are a stage of development not a separate species. A child is a stage of development into adult. Because it is a stage of development are children a separate species than human? An embryo is human. A zygote is human. You can still be pro abortion and recognize that you are killing a human being not a separate non human species.

sorry sweety- nobody is pro abortion. i am however very much pro life after the 2nd trimester & certainly after a birth. are you?

are you willing to up your taxes so all these post born cherubs get the care they deserve?

Liberal women should always be encouraged to abort their children. In keeping with Margaret Sanger's plan, black and brown women should be encouraged to abort their children.

You misunderstand my point. Abortion is the murder of a human being. If you are okay with that, be honest and say so. Don't hide behind semantic nonsense. Don't pick stages of development and try to palm off that it's not a human being. Own it.

You are okay with killing human beings at early stages of development. See how easy it is.

they are not a breating post born HUMAN BEING that has a history & have experienced true life. & you are ok with forcing that HUMAN BEING into slavery.

Kind of difficult to have life experiences when you’re murdered before you can start.

BTW- those experiences start very early. Children hear their mothers voice before being born.

i know exactly what happens during a pregnancy. i have a son that i chose to have. see? my choice. that's how it works.

breathe free....

:290968001256257790-final:

i know exactly what happens during a pregnancy. i have a son that i chose to have. see? my choice. that's how it works.
Then you already know what you’re trying to sell here is bullshit. Go back and look at your sonograms, what do you see?

who cares what kelsey grammar has to say? he's hollywood elite & tribblehead don't like them thar hollywood types.
He is a MAN?

:clap2::clap2:

Lol - you guys are freaks

um, last i heard he was. something you know the rest of us don't?
That a man has no proper place in the topic.

he certainly has no proper place to decide what is going on inside his body.
Well he chooses what he eat.

They aren't parents until there's a baby.
They’re parents the moment they find out she’s pregnant.
Nonsense. There is no baby. They are owners.
Owners of what? A child maybe?
An embryo.:290968001256257790-final:
A HUMAN embryo.
Don’t jump straight to science with that one. We’re going to have to start slow like pre-birds and bees back.

Then you already know what you’re trying to sell here is bullshit. Go back and look at your sonograms, what do you see?

uh-huh..... if it's not viable outside the womb, then the pregnant female gets to decide whether or not it will be.

you *not* willing to enslave a female against her will is the bullshit being peddled here.

Why is it on us to take over the parents responsibility?
A person in the embryonic period of their lifespan.

who cares what kelsey grammar has to say? he's hollywood elite & tribblehead don't like them thar hollywood types.
He is a MAN?

:clap2::clap2:

Lol - you guys are freaks

um, last i heard he was. something you know the rest of us don't?
That a man has no proper place in the topic.

he certainly has no proper place to decide what is going on inside his body.
Well he chooses what he eat.

lol...true dat.

A HUMAN embryo.

all those post born brown children crossing the borders with their mamas are human too. do THEY count as much as an embryo?

A HUMAN embryo.

all those post born brown children crossing the borders with their mamas are human too. do THEY count as much as an embryo?
Yes, they count as human beings. However, if they are brought here by parents that break the law, the parents are responsible for their condition. Totally different topic. Nice try.

uh-huh..... if it's not viable outside the womb, then the pregnant female gets to decide whether or not it will be.

you *not* willing to enslave a female against her will is the bullshit being peddled here.

It okay to kill a human being during the embryonic stage of development. It is still a human being but due to immaturity it is acceptable to kill it. Cass Sunstein an obama advisor felt that it was okay to kill immature humans up to two years of age.

A HUMAN embryo.

Yes. They should be returned not have their arms and legs ripped off and sold.

"Don't worry Liberals, they aren't coming for your abortions. They only want common sense abortion control. Sound familiar?"

My question is what kind of human being defends the right to kill other innocent defenseless human beings?

Forum List

Back