🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kelsey Grammer: Reproductive rights is dishonest name for abortion

Nonsense. There is no baby. They are owners.
Owners of what? A child maybe?
An embryo.:290968001256257790-final:
A HUMAN embryo.

all those post born brown children crossing the borders with their mamas are human too. do THEY count as much as an embryo?
Yes, they count as human beings. However, if they are brought here by parents that break the law, the parents are responsible for their condition. Totally different topic. Nice try.

so basically you don't care since they aren't your responsibility.... after the cord is cut, then the kid is no longer a concern.

got it.

they are not a breating post born HUMAN BEING that has a history & have experienced true life. & you are ok with forcing that HUMAN BEING into slavery.

don't believe in abortion?

then don't have one sweetie. it really IS that simple.
Kind of difficult to have life experiences when you’re murdered before you can start.

BTW- those experiences start very early. Children hear their mothers voice before being born.

i know exactly what happens during a pregnancy. i have a son that i chose to have. see? my choice. that's how it works.
Then you already know what you’re trying to sell here is bullshit. Go back and look at your sonograms, what do you see?

uh-huh..... if it's not viable outside the womb, then the pregnant female gets to decide whether or not it will be.

you *not* willing to enslave a female against her will is the bullshit being peddled here.

It okay to kill a human being during the embryonic stage of development. It is still a human being but due to immaturity it is acceptable to kill it. Cass Sunstein an obama advisor felt that it was okay to kill immature humans up to two years of age.

human life is not the same as a human being. it cannot 'be' until viability. whoever cass sunstein is matters not in this thread. start another one if you are going to talk about snuffing out post born breathing human beings with 2 years of history on the earth.

Nonsense. There is no baby. They are owners.
A HUMAN embryo.

all those post born brown children crossing the borders with their mamas are human too. do THEY count as much as an embryo?
Yes. They should be returned not have their arms and legs ripped off and sold.

oh, you mean for medical research that is perfectly legal & that ben carson participated in at one time?

A HUMAN embryo.

Yes, they count as human beings. However, if they are brought here by parents that break the law, the parents are responsible for their condition. Totally different topic. Nice try.

so basically you don't care since they aren't your responsibility.... after the cord is cut, then the kid is no longer a concern.

got it.
You don't care about them when they're in the womb, why do you care about them when their parents use them for illegal entry?

"Don't worry Liberals, they aren't coming for your abortions. They only want common sense abortion control. Sound familiar?"

funny, i still have firearms in my home. obama better get going with that gun snatching, right?

got it.
You don't care about them when they're in the womb, why do you care about them when their parents use them for illegal entry?

i care about the right a pregnant female makes regarding choice over her own body. i certainly care once the decision is made to go full term & that they thrive once born.

A HUMAN embryo.

got it.

i care about the choice a pregnant female makes regarding her own body. i certainly care once the decision is made to go full term & that they thrive once born.
A human embro isn't part of a woman's body. The human fetus is a separate human being. Did you ever take a science class?

got it.

i care about the choice a pregnant female makes regarding her own body. i certainly care once the decision is made to go full term & that they thrive once born.
A human embro isn't part of a woman's body. The human fetus is a separate human being. Did you ever take a science class?

but cannot survive without her uterus, blood, nutrition.... until it can, then to you- she is just a host & incubator.

Here's the thing about pro-life people that I don't understand.

Why ... the fuck ... do you care so much? It's not your life. It's not your problem.

got it.

but cannot survive without her uterus, blood, nutrition.... until it can, then to you- she is just a host & incubator.
To you the human being isn't a human. What about a human being in the hospital after surgery that is given a blood transfusion, fed through a feeding tube and given oxygen? Are they viable human beings?

Why ... the fuck ... do you care so much? It's not your life. It's not your problem.
Perhaps you should be gassed in an oven. No one here cares.

So you're a hypocrite, in other words. Nice. Good to have the obvious confirmed for me yet again.
Okay, I'm a hypocrite. You're a lying filthy piece of trash. Anything else?

So edgy. How old are you, kid? Do your parents know you're talking that way to strangers online?

So you're a hypocrite, in other words. Nice. Good to have the obvious confirmed for me yet again.

So edgy. How old are you, kid? Do your parents know you're talking that way to strangers online?
Go to hell, you filthy baby killer.

What is so bad about owning your own opinion? Be honest. You support killing babies and don't see anything wrong with selling their body parts. Don't dress it up into something pallative. Own it.

The opinion of an alcoholic and drug abuser? What's wrong with you?

Go to hell, you filthy baby killer.

What are you talking about, little kid? I haven't killed anyone. I just believe in minding my own fucking business, unlike you retard control freaks.

You said it yourself; you don't care about life. So what's the only motivation left? Power and control. That's all it ever was.

Liberals can be honest. We know we are killing people and we don't care. That is the only honest answer. But they can't face that truth about themselves. They have to dress it up in different clothes.

Forum List

Back