Ken Cuccinelli Says Black Lives Matter Insults White People

Why?

I got Matthew to tone down his racist rhetoric. That's why dumbass. I TRY to help those that need help.
You on the other hand just bait everyone.

Why? Because you seem to jump to that conclusion when they are black but your Not about race routine runs out when you address whites. They are treated as individual dummies. Blacks, not so much Mr Credible

Wrong. I have tried to make a difference. I even got that idiot with the Obama monkey to change his avatar for awhile. And I received quite a bit of ridicule for it. I thought it was worth it to publicly humiliate him. I have put my money where my mouth is.
You on the other hand remain close minded & ignorant to the fact that your silence is basically a permission slip for the insanity to continue

Bitch I said you failed to make that about white culture and you keep coming back saying something else. Thanks for the confirmation. With a white person they are an individual...with black people its all blacks in general. They dont get the luxury from shit heads like yourself as being an individual.
I smacked you square in the jaw. I practice what I preach. You're just a punk with a black chip on your shoulder.

"Bitch"

I know, keep it up One day you'll find someone that says your leaps about all blacks being responsible for one is exactly the same as mocking one guy for his stupidity.
I at least TRY to make a difference. What the fuck do you do? Not a god damn thing that I can see.
You claim I'm a hypocrite. I prove you wrong so you mock my effort as pointless.
If I had the megaphone that Sharpton does you would see what a person who actually cares about their community does with it rather than a man chasing sensationalism for money.
You're as big a fraud as he

Black lives only matter when the media and black race baiters can make a federal case of it and or get some money out of it.

See? Just ask the white boy. They know all about it
Do you see Sharpton and Jackson whining about the endless black on black deaths in Chicago,Baltimore etc? I don't. I only see them out race baiting when a cop shoots a thug.

Of course you dont because you cant see something you're not looking for.
You mean that doesn't exist. Sharpton and Jackson are media whores who do ANYTHING to get in the spotlight I guess daily hell more than likely hourly black on black murders are not newsworthy anymore.

And on a side note, filthy rich white Communists/Progressives who constantly push the Race-Baiting, keep themselves and their children very insulated from the Hood. They do not send their children into environments consisting of mostly African Americans. That includes schools. And they also live in very large well-protected mansions, far far from the Hood.

So, White Communists/Progressives can go on preaching from their ivory towers. But you can bet they'll never expose themselves or their children to the harsh realities of this nation. They're frauds. Period, end of story.

Black lives only matter when the media and black race baiters can make a federal case of it and or get some money out of it.

Do you see Sharpton and Jackson whining about the endless black on black deaths in Chicago,Baltimore etc? I don't. I only see them out race baiting when a cop shoots a thug.

You mean that doesn't exist. Sharpton and Jackson are media whores who do ANYTHING to get in the spotlight I guess daily hell more than likely hourly black on black murders are not newsworthy anymore.

So when I show you an example will you then acknowledge that it does exist and that you're a dumbass who cant use google?

its time the republican party wore its pointy white hat in public

Hey stupid, the KKK you're referring to here was created by DEMOCRATS!!

and then your party became the racist party after the southern strategy fucking liar
Do you have any legit arguments or just going to continue to rant like a madman about invisible racists here? This is getting old and on the verge of trolling.

Why? Because you seem to jump to that conclusion when they are black but your Not about race routine runs out when you address whites. They are treated as individual dummies. Blacks, not so much Mr Credible

Wrong. I have tried to make a difference. I even got that idiot with the Obama monkey to change his avatar for awhile. And I received quite a bit of ridicule for it. I thought it was worth it to publicly humiliate him. I have put my money where my mouth is.
You on the other hand remain close minded & ignorant to the fact that your silence is basically a permission slip for the insanity to continue

Bitch I said you failed to make that about white culture and you keep coming back saying something else. Thanks for the confirmation. With a white person they are an individual...with black people its all blacks in general. They dont get the luxury from shit heads like yourself as being an individual.
I smacked you square in the jaw. I practice what I preach. You're just a punk with a black chip on your shoulder.

"Bitch"

I know, keep it up One day you'll find someone that says your leaps about all blacks being responsible for one is exactly the same as mocking one guy for his stupidity.
I at least TRY to make a difference.

I said Mocking one white guy for the way he dresses is not the same as blaming the entire black race for styles of dress.

Your response: "At least I'm trying to make a difference" :rofl:

Your logic is as a fucked up as your ideology.

Its funny that I used the same logic you had no problem with being used against blacks and NOW you're able to see its false logic. ONLY when I do it tho!!! You're a credible guy!

This is what I said about blacks in more detail and it had nothing to do with drug use.

Blacks aborting babies at three times the rate as whites and the black on black crime that is witnessed daily contradicts the notion that black lives matter.

Yeah you keep pointing out blacks and only blacks while complaining about whites being brought up.

Whites abort more actual babies than blacks. Just like they commit more actual crimes than blacks. Just like they use more actual drugs than blacks.

But in order to ignore this is the case you break out a calulator and tell us how averages means so much more than a pile of bodies.

I'm not ignoring anything, the topic relates to the phrase "black lives matter", I'm pointing out the ignorance of the liberal left regarding that phrase.

Blacks abort at three times the rate of whites. Sorry if these facts bother you.

It doesnt bother me but knowing that more actual bodies of aborted babies are white seems to make you talk about rates and stuff.

The numbers show that in 2012, there were 31,328 induced terminations (abortions) among non-Hispanic black women in New York City. That same year, there were 24,758 live births for non-Hispanic black women in New York City. There were 6,570 more abortions than live births of black children.

In total, there were 73,815 abortions, which means the 31,328 black babies aborted comprised 42.4% of the total abortions.

For Hispanic women, there were 22,917 abortions in New York City in 2012, which is 31% of the total abortions.

Black and Hispanic abortions combined, 54,245 babies, is 73% of the total abortions in the Big Apple in 2012.

The number of non-Hispanic white abortions was 9,704, and the number of Asian and Pacific Islander abortions was 4,493.

NYC More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born

So when I show you an example will you then acknowledge that it does exist and that you're a dumbass who cant use google?
I never said it DOESN'T exist I said Sharpton and Jackson causing problems and ranting and raving and being the usual media whores they are doesn't exist. I hear on the news all the time mass shootings in Chicago or Baltimore but its just a regular ole news piece like its everyday news. But no Sharpton or Jackson decrying it...telling black men to stop shooting each other etc. Like I said they are only around when they can gain some media attention or more cash for the race baiting machine.

You know if I started a Whites only on-line dating service the race cards would be flying yet there are multiple Blacks only dating sites now and its crickets.

"Bitch"

I said Mocking one white guy for the way he dresses is not the same as blaming the entire black race for styles of dress.

Now you're just making up shit. I've shoved your ridiculous point of view so far up your ass you can't think straight.
You got NOTHING BUT PERSONAL ATTACKS. Nothing. You're as empty headed as you claimed Palin to be.

And FYI I know not every black follows the thug gangster culture.

I never said it DOESN'T exist

You mean that doesn't exist.

Thats exactly what you said

I said Sharpton and Jackson causing problems and ranting and raving and being the usual media whores they are doesn't exist. I hear on the news all the time mass shootings in Chicago or Baltimore but its just a regular ole news piece like its everyday news. But no Sharpton or Jackson decrying it...telling black men to stop shooting each other etc. Like I said they are only around when they can gain some media attention or more cash for the race baiting machine.

When you say no one is telling blacks to stop shooting each other is this where you're going to respond that you didnt say what you just said?

And where are the white leaders talking about white violence or is it different because everyone expects white people to not give one fuck?

"Bitch"

Now you're just making up shit. I've shoved your ridiculous point of view so far up your ass you can't think straight.
You got NOTHING BUT PERSONAL ATTACKS. Nothing. You're as empty headed as you claimed Palin to be.

And FYI I know not every black follows the thug gangster culture.

Yeah, the personal attack that you dont blame the white culture for one white but you do it for blacks. Right. Real personal, you want a tissue or will you respond with more unrelated bullshit?

Forum List

Back