Kennedy Jr says Russia acted in good faith in the Ukraine invasion

I think you're spending more time talking about the guy than me. Why is that?

Vote for the idiot if he's so dear to you. Geez.
I didn’t start this thread. If you don’t care about it why are you in it?

Ive listened to him in a few interviews. He’s an interesting person for sure. Taken on some huge cases in the environmental realm and won. He claims to have the facts on vaccines causing all kinds of issues. Cites studies etc. It’s worth listening to unless you’re just an incurious party drone.

I didn’t start this thread. If you don’t care about it why are you in it?

Ive listened to him in a few interviews. He’s an interesting person for sure. Taken on some huge cases in the environmental realm and won. He claims to have the facts on vaccines causing all kinds of issues. Cites studies etc. It’s worth listening to unless you’re just an incurious party drone.
Anything else you'd like to share? Any new talking points, you know, stuff like that.

His dad must be rolling over in his grave. What happened to this guy? Did he fall on his head?

This guy is nutter than trump...if possible.

He's a deranged asshole!

RFK Jr. Suggests Anne Frank Led a Charmed Life Compared to What Anti-Vaxxers Are Forced to Go Through​

He conveniently failed to mention Frank famously died in a concentration camp at the age of 15.

Is this the white privilege that we’ve all been told about. Is it because the Ukrainians are white that folks think their allowed to support a Military that has Nazis in it? that’s no different than supporting a military with our Al qaeda members in it.

Of course, in a sense it is if anything this is white racism . The idea that Americans and it’s probably 2% of Americans that support Ukraine …but the idea that they are allowed to support all these white people in Ukraine. Some of them were Nazis

Tell me what’s the difference. Come on neocons why don’t they tell us what’s the difference between a Nazi and a Al qaeda member. Because they’re both trash that’s the similarity please tell us all the difference

Sixties Fan

This is truly upsetting to see fellow Americans put up a flag of Ukraine in their avatar. Where is the flag of Yemen, where is the flag of Palestine, where is the flag of Iraq. What about say a flag of any country in the world that has been through a war.

There are so many huge holes in the argument of those saying, America should be sending all this money and weaponry to Ukraine. Huge moral argument to say wait a minute, now.

The people who are propping up the war of Ukraine, are those who propped up the war in Iraq.

But I really stand by what I said, in a very comfortable and dignified fashion. Simply because of the very pictures that every one of us can see with our very own eyes. OK yes there are Nazis in Ukraine. It’s the only military in the world that has Nazis in its military.

All of us already know how the trolls respond. They just show us pictures of Russian nazis. But they never address the Nazis in Ukraine. Two wrongs don’t make a right and it’s even worse in Ukraine, because ukraines actual Military has nazis whereas with Russia, the Wagner group, which is a private group has some of its members who are Russian nationalists some apparently have swastika tattoos

Either way, the argument is that Ukraine is not the type of country America should be doing business with or supporting.

Did that handful of skinheads invade Russia or any other country by chance?

It was Ruzzians that invaded Ukraine, annexed it's lands in 2014, headed separatist warfare in Donbas and commited to full invasion in 2022. DUH

You are just a dupe like JFK Jr, eating up Kremlin's ludecrous up-is-down propaganda.
Ukrainian Nazis were killing Russian Nationals. You are uninformed

I’ve said for years now that we need to wall off the democrat strongholds in CA and deed them back to Mexico
Then what would teabaggers do for government $$$?

The States That Are Most Reliant on Federal Aid​

1687509893161.png
MoneyGeek.com
https://www.moneygeek.com › living › states-most-rel...

Apr 2, 2023 — 7 of the 10 states most dependent on the federal government were Republican-voting, with the average red state receiving $1.05 per dollar spent.

Which States Pay The Most Federal Taxes?​

1687509942438.png
MoneyRates
https://www.moneyrates.com › research-center

May 30, 2023 — Total Federal Taxes Paid by State ... California has the largest population of any state, and those residents earn a relatively high average ...

He's a deranged asshole!

RFK Jr. Suggests Anne Frank Led a Charmed Life Compared to What Anti-Vaxxers Are Forced to Go Through​

He conveniently failed to mention Frank famously died in a concentration camp at the age of 15.

RFK Jr. is a nut job..................Perfect for republicans.
He can join Boebert, Greene, Gaytz, Gohmer and Jordan in the clown LIMO.

You appear to be even more ignorant and actually, you're living in a fantasy world. It was Obama's evasive foreign policy that emboldened Putin to invade Ukraine in the first place. Putin became more aggressive on the world stage after Obama's weak response to Russia's 2014 annexation of Crimea. Obama consistently underestimated Putin, even going so far as to disparage Mitt Romney in 2012, by saying “the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

Obama's aloofness continued even as Russia annexed Crimea, invaded eastern Ukraine, intervened in Syria, and hacked the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Even the sanctions Obama imposed on Russia for its invasion of Ukraine were carried out with so much restraint that they didn’t deter Russia from subsequent aggression, including meddling in the 2016 election.

Idiot, what is it you think would be "strong response" to Putin taking over Crimea, aside from the economy crippling sanctions that were implemented against Russia by US an EU?

Send in our soldiers to start a war with Russia?

Idiot, what is it you think would be "strong response" to Putin taking over Crimea, aside from the economy crippling sanctions that were implemented against Russia by US an EU?

Send in our soldiers to start a war with Russia?

I don't know, but it sure isn't we conservatives who are the ones trying to start a nuclear war with Russia. That would you fake Joe McCarthy wannabes and saber-rattling, warmongering Neo-con Democrats. You idiots have had a hard-on for Russia ever since you thought they caused Hillary to lose in 2016.

Billions of dollars to protect Ukraine's border? fuck that. How about protecting our own country and our own people from the horde of invaders coming across what used to be our southern border?

I couldn't give a single fuck about Ukraine or Russia for that matter. Let them work out their own problems. Not my circus, not my monkey. But if you want to hop on a plane and go there to get involved, instead of whining about it, by all means help yourself.

Last edited:
Ukrainian Nazis were killing Russian Nationals. You are uninformed

I'm uninformed??

You can't even get the propaganda right - it not Russian nationals, it's ethnic Russians.

There were ZERO claims of any "killings" when Russia annexed Crimea in 2014.

20% of Kiev's population is ethnic Russians and places like Zaporozhie it's even more, you know when ethnic Russians there started getting killed? When RUSSIANS rolled in with their insane full scale invasion in 2022.

Armed conflict in Donbas had nothing to do with ethnicity and everything to do with Russian led and armed separatists taking over Ukranian territories.

There, maybe now you know SOMETHING about Ukraine.

Progressives hate RFK jr. because he doesn't toe their Marxist line.
NO, RFK Jr. is just a nut job.
In reality, he may be the last hope to save their free-falling party from outright communism.
How is RFK Jr. going to save teabaggers from Trump?

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

No, it sounds like teabaggers are on board with their dear leader.

2000.jpeg

Then what would teabaggers do for government $$$?

The States That Are Most Reliant on Federal Aid

View attachment 797791
MoneyGeek.com
https://www.moneygeek.com › living › states-most-rel...
Apr 2, 2023 — 7 of the 10 states most dependent on the federal government were Republican-voting, with the average red state receiving $1.05 per dollar spent.

Which States Pay The Most Federal Taxes?

View attachment 797792
MoneyRates
https://www.moneyrates.com › research-center
May 30, 2023 — Total Federal Taxes Paid by State ... California has the largest population of any state, and those residents earn a relatively high average ...
They would charge more for oil gas and food.

Forum List

Back