Kenosha: Trump declines to condemn violence from his supporters

Trump is allowing a 17-year-old vigilante gunman to fight illegal battles for him.

Trump defends accused Kenosha gunman, declines to condemn violence from his supporters

Let us be clear: The President is acting like a retarded juvenile proto-fascist and encouraging law breaking vigilante violence. Civilians shooting other civilians, even children crossing state lines with automatic weapons to play cops, provoke and kill unarmed demonstrators, is what this president now stands for. That child is not nearly so responsible as the president himself. Trump is crossing a line here. If re-elected Trump will quite evidently lead his followers to unleashing serious bloodshed, which will create more violence in response. The ultimate result will quite possibly be a declaration of marshal law and the destruction of representative democracy.

17 is not a child and self defense is not normally called "vigilantism".

"Provoke"? This is news to me. I've not heard anyone claim to know what sparked the incident.

What have you heard that Ritterhouse said or did to "provoke" those attacks on him?

Or, do you consider him just being there, to be "provocation" enough to justify violent assault?
He supports the terrorist actions inherent in a mob arriving from out of town to burn people's buildings, so calls any resistance a "provocation" so he can try to justify the attempted murder of anybody trying to stop it.

This is all part of the turnspeak technique. The violent criminals descending on the innocent residents of Kenosha intent on burning them down are not provocateurs in this intentionally deceptive inversion of reality - it is the townspeople and those coming to their aid.

Its a neat terrorist trick if you can pull it off. Just say that those who resist your terrorism are provoking you, and then use this supposed provocation as justification for killing them.

When younger I walked into some places I never should have been. its to bad one of the Adults, hopefully a Police officer, who SHOULD have questioned his age & the danger of a 17 year old with a weapon, & put him safely behind the line and removed the rifle from his possession. Result no death no jail. is rational thought now dead?

The cops instead, refused to allow him to rejoin his group, and forced him to be alone in the riot controlled zone, with his rifle at night.

In all likelyjhood, Antifa spotters saw him by himself and direct a team of violent thugs to attack him, in the expectation that he would allow them to beat him to a bloody pulp.
It sounds like the way wolves seperate one of the lambs from the flock.

IMO, the cops have to know that antifa has adopted their tactics to use the police as... part of their operations.

The cops though, can't do anything about it. If they were to give Ritterhouse a break, just because they know that antifa is going to target him, for the simple fact that he is alone, then they risk antifa "doxing" them for such assistance, and then they would be exposed to punishment from their political superiors.

SO, they follow procedure. He left the area. and now for some reason, he is not allowed back to his group. THus he is forced to wander the war zone at night, and the mob attacks and two people die.

I would love to see some reporter talk to those cops about why he was not allowed back with his group and what antifa members were near by , talking on their phones, when Ritterhouse was turned away.

And of course, how they feel that they were used like that.

Trump is allowing a 17-year-old vigilante gunman to fight illegal battles for him.

Trump defends accused Kenosha gunman, declines to condemn violence from his supporters

Let us be clear: The President is acting like a retarded juvenile proto-fascist and encouraging law breaking vigilante violence. Civilians shooting other civilians, even children crossing state lines with automatic weapons to play cops, provoke and kill unarmed demonstrators, is what this president now stands for. That child is not nearly so responsible as the president himself. Trump is crossing a line here. If re-elected Trump will quite evidently lead his followers to unleashing serious bloodshed, which will create more violence in response. The ultimate result will quite possibly be a declaration of marshal law and the destruction of representative democracy.

17 is not a child and self defense is not normally called "vigilantism".

"Provoke"? This is news to me. I've not heard anyone claim to know what sparked the incident.

What have you heard that Ritterhouse said or did to "provoke" those attacks on him?

Or, do you consider him just being there, to be "provocation" enough to justify violent assault?
He supports the terrorist actions inherent in a mob arriving from out of town to burn people's buildings, so calls any resistance a "provocation" so he can try to justify the attempted murder of anybody trying to stop it.

This is all part of the turnspeak technique. The violent criminals descending on the innocent residents of Kenosha intent on burning them down are not provocateurs in this intentionally deceptive inversion of reality - it is the townspeople and those coming to their aid.

Its a neat terrorist trick if you can pull it off. Just say that those who resist your terrorism are provoking you, and then use this supposed provocation as justification for killing them.

Helps to have the media and hollywood on your side, so a host of voices can parrot your idiotic lies, and shout down anyone speaking the truth.

“Thus he is forced to wander the war zone at night, and the mob attacks and two people die...”

:eusa_boohoo:

Why didn’t he just call his mother? ... :nono:

Or try to surrender to the cops and national guard ...:tank: ...

... before he killed two people?!

:dunno:

... or just stay the fuck home !

Last edited:
"Declined to condemn"...was he asked to condemn the violence? I think the man is a narcissist con-man, but from the video I've seen, Rittenhouse WAS running from people and he WAS attacked before he shot them. There may be more information that would change things, but from what I've seen so far, I'd only "condemn violence from his supporters" in the sense that the kid shouldn't have been there, and armed, at all. :dunno:

I completely agree with that statement. You dance with the devil in the light of the moon expect to get burned.

And now it's going to be even more lethal and Rump isn't condemning the Army of the Rump that has been called to Arms. He's encouraged it. The thoughts that the Left would turn tail and run at the mere vision of armed Rightwingers is a false vision. All it's done is heightened the situation where there are a lot of hair triggers on both sides. Rump could end the danger with just a short speech or even a Tweet but he won't. The Deaths and Bloodshed plays into his plans to win the election.
I predicted when this whole thing started that the rioters were going to attack the wrong people, people who are armed and willing to fight back, and that there would be bloodshed. I also predicted that those who sympathized with the rioters would feign outrage and would be shocked, just shocked, at the violence they caused. So very easy to predict.

..what violence from his supporters??????

TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH: Could it be that Trump just supports personal self-defense even as he has to defend himself? This is a war and we didn't start it but we are apt to finish it.

“Thus he is forced to wander the war zone at night, and the mob attacks and two people die...”

Yes. Correct. The cops prevented him from rejoining his group, and thus he was alone.

Teh cops know that the antifa mob are a mob of violent thugs and still forced the 17 year old to be alone on the street with a mob of violent radical thugs.

Adn then teh mob attacked. And Ritterhouse defended himself.

Do you disagree with any of this?

I watched the press briefing and Trump did not, I repeat, did not defend the shooter. He said he was looking into it and it looked like the kid was being attacked and his action was self defense. Your comments are a fabrication and a damn lie. Reuters as well is lying and played word games. It's no wonder that Democraps are fucked up in the head from believing fake news all the time.

Yes, he said he was looking into it then he clarified about how the kid was innocent due to self defense. Newsflash, cupcake: That is approval.
Newsflash cupcake: That is the Constitution and the law.

What is illegal about defending yourself against armed attackers?

An odd complaint from the Left after they have used self-defense against police brutality as an excuse to burn down ten cities, kill dozens and loot billions of dollars!

When younger I walked into some places I never should have been. its to bad one of the Adults, hopefully a Police officer, who SHOULD have questioned his age & the danger of a 17 year old with a weapon, & put him safely behind the line and removed the rifle from his possession. Result no death no jail. is rational thought now dead?

The cops instead, refused to allow him to rejoin his group, and forced him to be alone in the riot controlled zone, with his rifle at night.

In all likelyjhood, Antifa spotters saw him by himself and direct a team of violent thugs to attack him, in the expectation that he would allow them to beat him to a bloody pulp.

IMO, the cops have to know that antifa has adopted their tactics to use the police as... part of their operations.

The cops though, can't do anything about it. If they were to give Ritterhouse a break, just because they know that antifa is going to target him, for the simple fact that he is alone, then they risk antifa "doxing" them for such assistance, and then they would be exposed to punishment from their political superiors.

SO, they follow procedure. He left the area. and now for some reason, he is not allowed back to his group. THus he is forced to wander the war zone at night, and the mob attacks and two people die.

I would love to see some reporter talk to those cops about why he was not allowed back with his group and what antifa members were near by , talking on their phones, when Ritterhouse was turned away.

This sounds something like what happened the other night in Portland. One got separated from the group and Tom Paine's people were able to kill him.

He "Provoked" them by not being of Tom Paine's group, which then justified their killing him.

This sounds something like what happened the other night in Portland. One got separated from the group and Tom Paine's people were able to kill him.

He "Provoked" them by not being of Tom Paine's group, which then justified their killing him.

i would love to see the phone logs of the people involved in the fight, and see what if any texts they got, say in the ten minutes before the fight started.

i would love to see the phone logs of the people involved in the fight, and see what if any texts they got, say in the ten minutes before the fight started.
Probably from somebody in Ted Wheeler's office.

I'm thinking more an older man, a spotter, standing there watching the police lines and the group rittenhouse was with.

NOw, HIS phone, I bet he has a couple of burners. But I bet if he could be flipped, his connections or numbers would led to interesting places.

That is what the investigation into this incident should be focused on, on who is controlling the riots and the mobs.

But, the fbi, has been tainted. The local cops won't do it. Their dem bosses would tear their heads off for even suggesting it.

What is illegal about defending yourself against armed attackers?

Let's shoot down some liberal arguments:

1. "He was too young to carry a gun."

Answer: Wrong, in Wisconsin 16 and 17yo's can have rifles and shotguns, as they are used to hunt.

2. He was illegally open carrying.

Answer: Wrong. Wisconsin is an open carry state.

3. He broke the law using deadly force.

Answer: Wrong. When attacked by someone who is chasing you that is fear for your life. Deadly force is reasonable.

4. He illegally transported the gun across state lines.

Answer: Wrong. The gun belonged to his friend, a Wisconsin resident. It never crossed state lines.

While 16 and 17 year olds can have guns for hunting, there are requirements involved. Here's the relevant statutes from my searching:

Unless Rittenhouse was certified for hunting, and possibly unless he had the gun specifically for the purposes of hunting (I'm not certain about that), he had it illegally, based on those statutes. Even with that certification, if the rifle fits the criteria of a short barreled rifle, it would still be illegal.

It's a misdemeanor crime. Whoever gave or lent the gun to him, on the other hand, is apparently guilty of a felony.

It's not an SBR, not even close. Where do you come up with that nonsense?

I was pointing out the various stipulations involved in the Wisconsin gun law, one of which is for short-barreled rifles. I have no idea of the barrel length of Rittenhouse's gun.

I notice you ignored the rest of the post. Are you aware of evidence that Rittenhouse met the qualifications for a minor to carry a weapon in Wisconsin?

I pretty much agreed with the rest of your post. I just wanted to correct the SBR mistake.

I'm thinking more an older man, a spotter, standing there watching the police lines and the group rittenhouse was with.

NOw, HIS phone, I bet he has a couple of burners. But I bet if he could be flipped, his connections or numbers would led to interesting places.

That is what the investigation into this incident should be focused on, on who is controlling the riots and the mobs.

But, the fbi, has been tainted. The local cops won't do it. Their dem bosses would tear their heads off for even suggesting it.
OLDER? It could have been somebody born in 1949, even.

Domestic terrorists do work along the lines of Islamic ones, though. Different individuals have different roles. Some do the dirty work while some provide the tactical.

The roles of others lies in words and spreading their deceptive propaganda..

OLDER? It could have been somebody born in 1949, even.

Domestic terrorists do work along the lines of Islamic ones, though. Different individuals have different roles. Some do the dirty work while some provide the tactical.

The roles of others lies in words and spreading their deceptive propaganda..

I would not be surprised to see connections between the mob and the local dem political structure, either party operatives or people inside local political offices, mayors, DAs, ect.

An Irish Folk Tale from the “Time of Troubles”:

A “Good Protestant Boy” walks into a troubled Catholic neighborhood in Dublin one hot summer evening with a fully loaded rifle.

Somebody asks him what he is doing there. He says he’s there to support “Law & Order” and make sure there are no IRA terrorists starting trouble...

Somebody says something, maybe reaches out for the underage boys semi-automatic rifle. The boy kills him ... in self defense of course.

Then he runs away as others chase him. He falls, and as he is about to be taken, he let’s his pursuers have it, killing another unarmed Irish Republican ....

He becomes a hero of ... “the Orange Order.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back