Kentucky takes another step towards being a laughing stock

I hope President Trump puts a stop to this shit in one way or the other. Its absolutely unfair and its LITERAL theft to get the benefits of being in a union while not having to pay to use their services...shocker big companies are now the welfare recipients! Get all benefits but don't have to pay a god damn thing.

I hope President Trump puts a stop to this shit in one way or the other. Its absolutely unfair and its LITERAL theft to get the benefits of being in a union while not having to pay to use their services...shocker big companies are now the welfare recipients! Get all benefits but don't have to pay a god damn thing.
My, what a good little capitalist you are. If you actually believed that unions benefited the worker, you would provide that negotiated service for free; to all the employees of that shop.

Ha! Only a left wing nutter would think going right to work is going backwards. Watch Kentucky enjoy the benefits of this very smart move. They we will see who is laughing.

QUESTION--------> The left wants to not allow Americans to work unless they join a union, by force if need be.....but...........it is ok for illegals to take American jobs while lowering wages?!?!?!

Logic anyone!

My, what a good little capitalist you are. If you actually believed that unions benefited the worker, you would provide that negotiated service for free; to all the employees of that shop.
I am not a Capitalist. Oh and no Unions are there to provide a service you can pay for it and get the benefits or not pay for it and you should get ZERO benefits of it.
Ha! Only a left wing nutter would think going right to work is going backwards. Watch Kentucky enjoy the benefits of this very smart move. They we will see who is laughing.
Only a moronic tool thinks people should get the benefits of a union while using theft to get them. Want the benefits then PAY to get them. I want satellite tv so I PAY for it. I want internet so I PAY for it. Same thing here. Oh and driving down wages is good for workers how? Appalachia is already one of the poorest areas of the US,this will make it worse.
QUESTION--------> The left wants to not allow Americans to work unless they join a union, by force if need be.....but...........it is ok for illegals to take American jobs while lowering wages?!?!?!

Logic anyone!
Nope I didn't say that. I said if you want to join the union go ahead but if you don't you should get ZERO of the benefits the union provides. Why is it REPUBLICANS think people should get shit for free? Thought you all hated welfare? That's exactly what this is. You pay nothing but you reap all the benefits.

I am not a Capitalist. Oh and no Unions are there to provide a service you can pay for it and get the benefits or not pay for it and you should get ZERO benefits of it.
Only a moronic tool thinks people should get the benefits of a union while using theft to get them. Want the benefits then PAY to get them. I want satellite tv so I PAY for it. I want internet so I PAY for it. Same thing here. Oh and driving down wages is good for workers how? Appalachia is already one of the poorest areas of the US,this will make it worse.

Logic anyone!
Nope I didn't say that. I said if you want to join the union go ahead but if you don't you should get ZERO of the benefits the union provides. Why is it REPUBLICANS think people should get shit for free? Thought you all hated welfare? That's exactly what this is. You pay nothing but you reap all the benefits.

Hey, I agree with you on that Odium, I do. But here is the deal-------->doesn't work like that. Why? Because employers know that if they give non union workers close to the same amount, everyone will ask themselves, "why belong to a union?" Defeating the union mindset is NOT about the present costs, but future costs, as long as the company can compete today!

As I said, a good little capitalist. I have a service and I will provide that service to you for a fee. Otherwise, go pound sand.

Isn't that how you people portray business in America?

union-workers-funny-pictures.jpg

Logic anyone!
Seems like the reason illegals are given (not taken away from Americans, but given to illegals by employers) American jobs is so that corporations CAN lower wages. Whosure, another conundrum is...is it a good deal that Carrier saved a few, but not all, Carrier jobs and all it cost the State is $700 mil less in taxpayer revenue. Who do you figure will cover that? Will that make Indiana more beholden to the Fed for a couple of necessities? And if so, does that mean it will cost me too, since I live in a State that even now gives more than it receives? Will the rest of us have to pitch in thru our 'exorbitant' union wages to cover Indiana's shortfalls while Trump crows about 'saving jobs'?

Logic anyone!
Seems like the reason illegals are given (not taken away from Americans, but given to illegals by employers) American jobs is so that corporations CAN lower wages. Whosure, another conundrum is...is it a good deal that Carrier saved a few, but not all, Carrier jobs and all it cost the State is $700 mil less in taxpayer revenue. Who do you figure will cover that? Will that make Indiana more beholden to the Fed for a couple of necessities? And if so, does that mean it will cost me too, since I live in a State that even now gives more than it receives? Will the rest of us have to pitch in thru our 'exorbitant' union wages to cover Indiana's shortfalls while Trump crows about 'saving jobs'?

There you go starting with a misdirection. Give us a link that says the feds are paying that money, and what the tax implications are over the life of the deal.....positive or negative for the state! I know it HAS to be state money because neither Trump nor Pence held any federal office, so it came out of our treasury here in Indiana.

Oh, by the way............we had a surplus in 16, and we have a triple A bond rating so come back when you can get Silly ILLYnoise or Callyconundrum to come up with the same thing!

Logic anyone!

A closed shop requires every employee to be a union member with the caveat that anyone who holds a moral / ethical objection can make an equal donation to designated non profits in lieu of paying union dues, and thus have the support and receive the same benefits of union membership while not provide financial support to the union.

Of course unions generally support the Democratic candidate, thus the war on unions exists in Red States. Consider if you will, that Professional Organizations are not impacted by RTW laws, and all but the willfully ignorant will understand the hypocrisy inherent in RTW legislation.

Last edited:

Logic anyone!

Hey, I agree with you on that Odium, I do. But here is the deal-------->doesn't work like that. Why? Because employers know that if they give non union workers close to the same amount, everyone will ask themselves, "why belong to a union?" Defeating the union mindset is NOT about the present costs, but future costs, as long as the company can compete today!
People will play with fire that way..enough leave the union etc and then the employer lowers wages good luck getting that union back to get wages higher....especially if that company was already the highest payer for those services.

As I said, a good little capitalist. I have a service and I will provide that service to you for a fee. Otherwise, go pound sand.

Isn't that how you people portray business in America?
Uh moron that's the PERFECT example of capitalism so what's the issue? If people want the unions help then they should pay for it. I agree that people shouldn't be forced to belong to a union to get the job but people also should not be able to use the union unless they are paying for it.

Forum List

Back