KERRY APOLOGIZES FOR 'CHICKENSHIT' COMMENT

We could laugh at this circus of an administration and all the asswipe losers that are running it if they weren't so damn dangerous to us and our country. Not one of them is qualified to be in any of the positions they are holding but Obama being the corrupted person he is doesn't care he just puts in all his cronies so they can continue to get taxpayers to pay for their pathetic lives and careers they've made as a politician

vote them out of our lives folks

They apologize but flatly refuse to reveal who said it. That tells us it was Obama

Sj.

I just explained to you how Israel could respond to terrorism - by cutting a deal with the Palestinians, and using that leverage to cut deals with Palestine's backers. To some extent, this has already happened with Turkey.

The only deal the Palestinians want is for Israel to give up land. The Palestinians are their own worst enemy, they keep putting terrorists in charge.

Agreed - but Israel has known from Day One of its existance that they would have to live without the Sinai, Gaza and at least 85% of the West Bank. That isn't new.

It might seem like an impossible situation, but any decent teams of negotiators could hammer out a deal in a few days, because both sides know exactly what the other wants.

So that's your response? Negotiate with terrorists? There's reason we don't do that and the exact same reason Israel shouldn't either. Bad plan.

I tend to agree that the aplogy is worthless, although I also understand that it was necessary.

This shouldn't distract us from the main issue - which is that Bibi deserves all the abuse he receives, and more. The man is an ogre and a despot.

Oh Puhleeze. In the first place, Kerry is the asshole who made the comment. He and Obama are both bigger assholes than Netanyahu ever thought of being. The later is just a man trying to defend his country, which is surrounded by enemies bent on destroying it. Kerry and Obama are both bent on helping Israel's enemies.

Kerry is Secretary of State. It was his job to apologize for some questionable claim by a reporter that stirs people up. I haven't seen any reason to believe he was the one that made the alleged statement. With nothing more than the claim that some anonymous person said it, I have no reason to believe it was really said.

Ok an anonymous high ranking House of Representatives source told me that John Boehner is a transgender pole dancer at a gay bar in Washington. I invite you to prove that I'm lying. See how that anonymous source claim works? I find it odd that nobody has mentioned the only person who is undeniably chicken shit. Jeffery Goldberg and the Atlantic published a story with nothing more than an "anonymous" source with the only purpose of disrupting the relationship between the US and Israel. If that was the official opinion of the Whitehouse, then you would have an important story worthy of informing the public, but claiming some unnamed person said that is nothing more than an opportunity to spread shit. I'm really tired of the innuendo and unfounded crap that serves no purpose but to cause problems. Of course the right wing is thrilled for the story, but it is nothing more than all the other undocumented and ridiculous claims they usually make. I guess facts are too much to ask for now days. Some imaginary unnamed source is enough for feeble minds .

I understand and share the frustration you have with anonymous sources, but if it was not credible, why would Kerry apologize for it?

Because it is now a big to do. He can reasonably apologize for the crap coming out of America without it actually being actually true. That's his job.

Ok an anonymous high ranking House of Representatives source told me that John Boehner is a transgender pole dancer at a gay bar in Washington. I invite you to prove that I'm lying. See how that anonymous source claim works? I find it odd that nobody has mentioned the only person who is undeniably chicken shit. Jeffery Goldberg and the Atlantic published a story with nothing more than an "anonymous" source with the only purpose of disrupting the relationship between the US and Israel. If that was the official opinion of the Whitehouse, then you would have an important story worthy of informing the public, but claiming some unnamed person said that is nothing more than an opportunity to spread shit. I'm really tired of the innuendo and unfounded crap that serves no purpose but to cause problems. Of course the right wing is thrilled for the story, but it is nothing more than all the other undocumented and ridiculous claims they usually make. I guess facts are too much to ask for now days. Some imaginary unnamed source is enough for feeble minds .

I understand and share the frustration you have with anonymous sources, but if it was not credible, why would Kerry apologize for it?

Because it is now a big to do. He can reasonably apologize for the crap coming out of America without it actually being actually true. That's his job.

I choose to believe that someone rather high up said it to suck up to Obama. Why not deny it and blame the one who reported it.

Problem with your analysis. They spoke on record with Goldberg who is an Obama cheerleader.

Your shit won't go down today. Already blew it out of the water yesterday..

Give it up.

All one has to do and this is what I made sure got out there yesterday fool is read the whole article to witness Goldberg sucking Obama's cock all the way thru the article.

It wasn't a hit piece on him like you guys are trying to make out now idiots.

You are caught out. You are done like dinner. :lol:

(Times of Israel) U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Friday phoned Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and apologized to him in the name of the Obama administration for the comments made by an anonymous US official who called the prime minister “a chickenshit.”

Read more at Kerry apologizes for 8216 chickensh t 8217 comment

so exactly what is the meaning of an apology ? WORTHLESS in my OPINION !

does an apology completely erase the comment ? NEVER !

if someone calls me "chickenshit", then later apologizes for it, it don't remove what was said, i will always remember what that :asshole: said..., will i forgive ? NEVER !!

does anyone here believe Netanyahu will ever forget what was said about him ? NEVER !
would you ???

The main goal of the comment was to give Israeli voters pause in voting for a man that the US called a chicken####.

Naturally, the apologized, they had to do so. Nontheless, the goal was accomplished.

We could laugh at this circus of an administration and all the asswipe losers that are running it if they weren't so damn dangerous to us and our country. Not one of them is qualified to be in any of the positions they are holding but Obama being the corrupted person he is doesn't care he just puts in all his cronies so they can continue to get taxpayers to pay for their pathetic lives and careers they've made as a politician

Wish I could give you an agree too Steph! Great post.

:clap2: Yes, I agree~ Mostly, the things that come out of their mouths is....:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::bsflag::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

(Times of Israel) U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Friday phoned Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and apologized to him in the name of the Obama administration for the comments made by an anonymous US official who called the prime minister “a chickenshit.”

Read more at Kerry apologizes for 8216 chickensh t 8217 comment

so exactly what is the meaning of an apology ? WORTHLESS in my OPINION !

does an apology completely erase the comment ? NEVER !

if someone calls me "chickenshit", then later apologizes for it, it don't remove what was said, i will always remember what that :asshole: said..., will i forgive ? NEVER !!

does anyone here believe Netanyahu will ever forget what was said about him ? NEVER !
would you ???

The main goal of the comment was to give Israeli voters pause in voting for a man that the US called a chicken####.

Naturally, the apologized, they had to do so. Nontheless, the goal was accomplished.

Tell me please you realize that Democrats send over people to help campaign in their elections. Bibi is Clinton's man. I don't think thats changed since Carville has gone over.

I choose to believe that someone rather high up said it to suck up to Obama. Why not deny it and blame the one who reported it.

You are free to believe what you want even if there is no evidence to make anyone believe it actually happened. I'll allow that someone might have said it, but your claiming it was someone rather high up, or done to suck up to anybody is pure imagination. Either way. it's just innuendo. I guess that is enough to convince a less than rational mind.

You are free to believe what you want even if there is no evidence to make anyone believe it actually happened. I'll allow that someone might have said it, but your claiming it was someone rather high up, or done to suck up to anybody is pure imagination. Either way. it's just innuendo. I guess that is enough to convince a less than rational mind.
It stands to reason. If if was someone lower on the totem pole he would have been thrown under the bus with much fanfare and feigned outrage.

Problem with your analysis. They spoke on record with Goldberg who is an Obama cheerleader.

Your shit won't go down today. Already blew it out of the water yesterday..

Give it up.

All one has to do and this is what I made sure got out there yesterday fool is read the whole article to witness Goldberg sucking Obama's cock all the way thru the article.

It wasn't a hit piece on him like you guys are trying to make out now idiots.

You are caught out. You are done like dinner. :lol:

Perhaps you don't understand what "On the record" means. There is no such thing as an on the record anonymous statement. Saying something with nothing to back it up is far from blowing anything out of the water. I guess it's acceptable for right wingers who are used to being told what to think, though.

It stands to reason. If if was someone lower on the totem pole he would have been thrown under the bus with much fanfare and feigned outrage.

Sure, let your imagination run loose, and you will eventually convince yourself you were right all along. I prefer facts.

Wish I could give you an agree too Steph! Great post.

Why can't you give her one?

You ain't chickenshit, are ya? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back