KERRY APOLOGIZES FOR 'CHICKENSHIT' COMMENT

Ok an anonymous high ranking House of Representatives source told me that John Boehner is a transgender pole dancer at a gay bar in Washington. I invite you to prove that I'm lying. See how that anonymous source claim works? I find it odd that nobody has mentioned the only person who is undeniably chicken shit. Jeffery Goldberg and the Atlantic published a story with nothing more than an "anonymous" source with the only purpose of disrupting the relationship between the US and Israel. If that was the official opinion of the Whitehouse, then you would have an important story worthy of informing the public, but claiming some unnamed person said that is nothing more than an opportunity to spread shit. I'm really tired of the innuendo and unfounded crap that serves no purpose but to cause problems. Of course the right wing is thrilled for the story, but it is nothing more than all the other undocumented and ridiculous claims they usually make. I guess facts are too much to ask for now days. Some imaginary unnamed source is enough for feeble minds .

Problem with your analysis. They spoke on record with Goldberg who is an Obama cheerleader.

Your shit won't go down today. Already blew it out of the water yesterday..

Give it up.

All one has to do and this is what I made sure got out there yesterday fool is read the whole article to witness Goldberg sucking Obama's cock all the way thru the article.

It wasn't a hit piece on him like you guys are trying to make out now idiots.

You are caught out. You are done like dinner. :lol:

Perhaps you don't understand what "On the record" means. There is no such thing as an on the record anonymous statement. Saying something with nothing to back it up is far from blowing anything out of the water. I guess it's acceptable for right wingers who are used to being told what to think, though.

I'm from Ryerson. In Canada. Journalism.

You are saying what to me? I from a day to day perspective follow CBC/BBC/France 24/Al Jazeera out of Qatar/Washington Post and my favorite of favorites SFGate. I got addicted to SFGate defending the dogs over Diane Whipple.

I guess I have to be a fucking liberal. :lol:

Ok an anonymous high ranking House of Representatives source told me that John Boehner is a transgender pole dancer at a gay bar in Washington. I invite you to prove that I'm lying. See how that anonymous source claim works? I find it odd that nobody has mentioned the only person who is undeniably chicken shit. Jeffery Goldberg and the Atlantic published a story with nothing more than an "anonymous" source with the only purpose of disrupting the relationship between the US and Israel. If that was the official opinion of the Whitehouse, then you would have an important story worthy of informing the public, but claiming some unnamed person said that is nothing more than an opportunity to spread shit. I'm really tired of the innuendo and unfounded crap that serves no purpose but to cause problems. Of course the right wing is thrilled for the story, but it is nothing more than all the other undocumented and ridiculous claims they usually make. I guess facts are too much to ask for now days. Some imaginary unnamed source is enough for feeble minds .

Problem with your analysis. They spoke on record with Goldberg who is an Obama cheerleader.

Give it up.

All one has to do and this is what I made sure got out there yesterday fool is read the whole article to witness Goldberg sucking Obama's cock all the way thru the article.

Perhaps you don't understand what "On the record" means. There is no such thing as an on the record anonymous statement. Saying something with nothing to back it up is far from blowing anything out of the water. I guess it's acceptable for right wingers who are used to being told what to think, though.

Bottom line. Don't open your yap.

Give it up.

I'm from Ryerson. In Canada. Journalism.

You are saying what to me? I from a day to day perspective follow CBC/BBC/France 24/Al Jazeera out of Qatar/Washington Post and my favorite of favorites SFGate. I got addicted to SFGate defending the dogs over Diane Whipple.

I guess I have to be a fucking liberal. :lol:

Doesn't matter who you are or where you are from. The definition of "on the record" precludes anonymous statements.

on the record- noun capable of being released, caaable of being reported, documented, for attribution, for public consumption, for the record, not discrete but open, not private, not secret, officially, out in the open, preserved for the record, put in the minutes, recorded, reported to the public
on the record legal definition of on the record

Forum List

Back