Ketangi Jackson

If she can't identify the color of the sky, she ain't qualified.

If she/it can't tell you if water is wet, she/it ain't qualified.

Does it know if it is a man or woman? If so, how is it sure?

From now on I must refer to this creature as it
You don't even know how to clearly define a man and woman nor can you perform the simple tasks of counting and identifiying the greater and lesser amount. I wouldn't be talking about anyone else if I were you, Short Bus.

she wasn't asked a legal question.

you know.... the thing the hearings are supposta be about, but instead turned into a bad performance by rw nutters who ran to their twitter feed after each hearing to get the latest tweets from the cult?
She wasn’t asked a “ legal question?” So what? She claimed she was deficient in biology . Why couldn’t she answer the question?

She wasn’t asked a “ legal question?” So what? She claimed she was deficient in biology . Why couldn’t she answer the question?
Fear of the 1/10% of the freak population. It knows the answer. It just cannot because of POLITICS.

Any SC nominee HAS to leave politics behind. IT didn't. Therefore It us UNQUALIFIED

So what would a person born with xy chromosomes and a vagina be?

Also I love how you morons always start off so confident. 😆
The average person would not be asked this question Moron since this is extremely rare UNLIKE the XX or XY chromosomes. However, since you asked ; This individual would be diagnosed as having Swyer Syndrome; they have the XY of a Male but have the outward appearance of a female including the reproductive organs, ASSHOLE
I love ❤️ how you ASSHOLES always start off so confident. 🤩

The average person would not be asked this question Moron since this is extremely rare UNLIKE the XX or XY chromosomes. However, since you asked ; This individual would be diagnosed as having Swyer Syndrome; they have the XY of a Male but have the outward appearance of a female including the reproductive organs, ASSHOLE
And are they men or women?

1 in 80,000 WOMEN. But they are biological WOMEN

Forum List

Back