Ketanji Should Be Disqualified

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Yeah I know she is now on SCOTUS but, why the FUCK is this regime applauding a woman that can't define what a woman is? Does that mean if a Woman is involved in a SCOTUS case she will have to recuse herself? One would think that, and her past record of leniency for pedophiles, would have precluded her from nomination in the first place but, Joe Biden is a political hack and cares not one iota for the American People.

Yeah I know she is now on SCOTUS but, why the FUCK is this regime applauding a woman that can't define what a woman is? Does that mean if a Woman is involved in a SCOTUS case she will have to recuse herself? One would think that, and her past record of leniency for pedophiles, would have precluded her from nomination in the first place but, Joe Biden is a political hack and cares not one iota for the American People.
Give it up dude.

It's over.

Lifetime appointment

Sorry you were counting on her to define "woman" for you. INCEL?

It's worthless people like you, disaffected and angry who whine and post negative words to no avail. Cry yourself to sleep; better than posting absurd questions which ring of hate and deserve no response. Then a final sentence which has not an iota of truth.

America is circling the drain and The EVIL left is using The Courts and our Education System to destroy this country.

Damn, you must be the 100th OP crying about some RW BS. Grow the fuck up.

Thanks. This Adult BLACK FEMALE wouldn't define "woman". So can this person even tell right from wrong or if it's raining without a clue card from the lefties?
One of those senators who claim to care should have done a follow up question to her.
Senator: ketanji are you consider yourself a woman or man?
Ketanji: Well Senator I am a woman
Senator: how do you know this.

No one can possibly come up with a single absolute definition of a woman.

There are at least 3 different criteria, of which all can be in conflict.

First there are chromosomes, and typically there are the choice of X or Y for the sexual chromosome pair.
The typically mean XX for women and XY for men, but we know there also are XXY, XYY, etc., so then your definition has to include all possibilities and only result in man or woman.

Second there is genitalia, and that is from fetal development. Typically a vagina is for women and a penis is for men, but since the chromosomes that normally produce the appropriate growth hormones can be over ridden by things like massive hormone contamination of the food chain, then that does not have to coincide with the chromosomes, and may be in total conflict between genitalia and chromosomes.

Third there is the psychological and physical gender orientation that comes after puberty.
And again this is not directly controlled by chromosomes, but by the appropriate growth hormones that the chromosomes are supposed to produce, but can be over ridden by environment, viruses, etc.
Since this happens 12 years after fetal development of genitalia, then mismatch is very possible.

Forum List

Back