Kevin McCarthy Booted Out Of Speakership For Colluding With Democrats

pknopp

No surprise here at all. The democrats were all going to vote against him because of some dumb ass shit, he said the other day about them. And he was always a dead man walking anyway. The entire point was to toss him out So that they can point out whoever is next and say they will fucking do it again.

Some of us are undecided on the possible benefits of another US civil war.

Biden is now the world's loose cannon that could sink all ships if he rolls completely out of control.

Civil war is much more desirable if the Biden cannon can't be chained down soon!
You morons ousted your own fucking House speaker and now you think there is going to be a Civil War

Shut yo dumb ass up

Closest you dickless cowards will ever get to a civil war is breaking out a game of Risk...and playing make believe...

GUEST_1811d24c-99fa-4bc9-8e04-cd884c68fdd2.jpeg

You're probably going to lose it anyway.
Right , after ( 175k Americans die in next 14 months from Fentanyl )( 8-13 Million Illegals / Visa Overstayers / Refugees / Getaways swarm in during Xiden’s Watch ) ( Crime goes Stratospheric ) ( China goes on a rampage in the Pacific ) ( The economy craters ) ...

Well....it's done. He's gone.

colluding w/ Ds?

How the hell does anything get done in Congress w/o working w/ Ds, esp when the Rs only have something like a 5 person majority?

I'm sorry but this story needs further elaboration for yours truly to understand why McC was ousted. I tend to think he did what he felt he COULD do and now those always-untrustworthy Ds who voted for the CR are stabbing him in the back, is the way I look at things...

And I don't know..maybe there's some info that will change my mind RE Gaetz ??

But at this time, I can't stand him

I am not the only one calling him Narcissist either

Last edited:
I would like to put my pit bull forward as a candidate for Speaker of the House.

It's time for some heads to be chewed off.
It's probably smarter than most republicans in the house, not to mention better mannered.

Forum List

Back