Kevin McCarthy Was Going to ASK TRUMP TO RESIGN After Jan 6th Insurrection

Read the report if you are interested, I don't think you are.

It's in the official State report that was delivered to the State Assembly, read the report.

It isn't a lie, you can read how Mark Zuckerberg violated election law for yourself. . . I doubt you will read that report.

Why do the facts bother you so much? Is corrupting the republic and not playing by the rules just fine with you?

Folks that were paying attention knew about Zuckerberg's meddling since the election. Folks just didn't take it seriously.

The Democrats most certainly DID break election law, thus, from a certain POV? Yeah, it was stolen. It is a little late to decertify. What I am wondering though, is why they are not going after those who corrupted the election, and going after them HARD. IMO? They should take away everything from him. Including Facebook and Instagram, and probably his foundation. Subverting the nation is treason IMO.

I have posted the report to the State Assembly for you to read. Election law was violated.

We can wonder why charges will not be brought against Mark Zuckerberg.

". . . The WVA's complaint states the CTCL violated Wisconsin state law that prohibits money being given to election officials "to induce persons to vote or influence an election outcome."

Well, here is the evidence, but you don't want the evidence, you really don't. You HAVE to believe that folks didn't elect Trump.

Either that, or you are just a paid agitator.
Sorry..."evidence" from a disgraced Trumpster judge means nothing.

Find someone impartial or just shut up.

More Repug fairy tales....like the 2020 election being stolen from Trump.

You fucktards can't handle election defeat anymore. That's what this is really all about. And it's why we are finished as a country.
I'll excuse your idiocy since you are a n00b.

Everyone on the forum knows, I am pretty damn far from a "republican."

I don't give a shit which puppet wins rigged contests, the only thing that is important, is the will of the voters, pig.

:rolleyes:

It's especially harious when they furiously Google for something resembling evidence, over a year after having gobbled up the big lie. Intellectual fraud, in broad daylight. These dummies just don't give a shit.
I seriously doubt this Repug goober has any idea how widely panned and criticized that Wisconsin report has been (even among a few sensible Republicans in WI), nor does he know anything about the idiot Trumpster judge running the investigation.

I seriously doubt this Repug goober has any idea how widely panned and criticized that Wisconsin report has been (even among a few sensible Republicans in WI), nor does he know anything about the idiot Trumpster judge running the investigation.
Of course not. The furious googling is for quotable headlines. Not for the actual content or for actual understanding.

A lot like your insipid posts.
What a lame attempt at a put down.

A fucking state report should meet a much higher standard than a post on a message board. What's laughable about that WI report is that it does not.

But we're way out of your league, so there is no point trying to explain that to you further.

What a lame attempt at a put down.

A fucking state report should meet a much higher standard than a post on a message board. What's laughable about that WI report is that it does not.

But we're way out of your league, so there is no point trying to explain that to you further.
You probably know lame pretty well. Anything else?

Triggered? :mm:
Triggered? Nah.

Scared that you fascist Trumpster fucks are going to end democracy in this country, like you attempted to do on Jan 6? HELL YES.

I'm not interested in debating a lightweight like you. But I'm more than happy to tell you that you Trumpsters are evil and enemies of this country.

McCarthy isn't full of baloney. Whichever enemy democrat that made this up is full of the worst kind of shit. Probably the same person that made up the story about Trump walking out of the Piers Anthony interview.
It's on a recording.

Next you retards will claim it was Rich Little doing an imitation of McCarthy.

Triggered? Nah.

Scared that you fascist Trumpster fucks are going to end democracy in this country, like you attempted to do on Jan 6? HELL YES.

I'm not interested in debating a lightweight like you. But I'm more than happy to tell you that you Trumpsters are evil and enemies of this country.
Haha, yeah, Lastamender always likes to end an embarrassing baby hissy fit by calling everyone else "triggered".

Triggered? Nah.

Jan. 6th is a hyped up joke, you are just a joke.

Trump is not aware of what McCarthy said to Liz Cheney....not until now, anyway.

Even if Trump personally forgives McCarthy (which I doubt), his crazy GQP base won't forgive McCarthy.
Trump has forgiven McCarthy & given him his blessing. The orange god has deemed him worthy again.

McCarthy is as big a liar as Trump which is the main qualification do be accepted into that pig's circle.

Some day that smirk that McCarthy sported as he lied to that reporter will gone.

Forum List

Back