Kevin McCarthy Was Going to ASK TRUMP TO RESIGN After Jan 6th Insurrection

Produce the evidence, or go sit in the corner with the spoonbenders and alien abductees. Them's the rules, dude.
Anyone who believes Jo got more votes than Obama's anointed first term and more than Trump who received more votes than any incumbent president in American history is an idiot

Anyone who believes Jo got more votes than Obama's anointed first term and more than Trump who received more votes than any incumbent president in American history is an idiot
Yeah, we know.....that's all your unsophisticated simpleton Trumpster ass knows how to say. Got it, now fuck off.

You wouldn't know the truth if Carl "The Truth" Williams pissed on your head.

Where's your voter fraud evidence, fucktard?
Anyone who believes Jo got more votes than Obama's anointed first term and more than Trump who received more votes than any incumbent president in American history is an idiot.
Jo won like any communist block country would run an election.

Did it also examine the chanting of death cults, like "Hang Mike Pence"?
Who chanted, "hang mike pence?" What was their name/s? Are they being indicted for such threats?

Can you prove such a specious piece of propaganda?

:dunno:

I have seen not such video, nor have I heard of any indictments of threats against the VP, please post of those indictments. . .

I have seen some chaotic video where claims by partisans lawmakers have been made that, that is what they are shouting. . but meh. . .

It it were true, I would think that they would be identified and charged with such. Are they? :dunno:

In other words, Castro was competent enough to hang onto power, but Trump is not.
And like Castro's supporters, Joe's supporters are pretty much into closing down society by corrupt, anti-democratic means. . . just like you.

Such a comment surprises no one at this point.

10 steps.jpg

Where's your voter fraud evidence, fucktard?

Read the report if you are interested, I don't think you are.

It's in the official State report that was delivered to the State Assembly, read the report.

It isn't a lie, you can read how Mark Zuckerberg violated election law for yourself. . . I doubt you will read that report.

Why do the facts bother you so much? Is corrupting the republic and not playing by the rules just fine with you?

Folks that were paying attention knew about Zuckerberg's meddling since the election. Folks just didn't take it seriously.

The Democrats most certainly DID break election law, thus, from a certain POV? Yeah, it was stolen. It is a little late to decertify. What I am wondering though, is why they are not going after those who corrupted the election, and going after them HARD. IMO? They should take away everything from him. Including Facebook and Instagram, and probably his foundation. Subverting the nation is treason IMO.

I have posted the report to the State Assembly for you to read. Election law was violated.

We can wonder why charges will not be brought against Mark Zuckerberg.

". . . The WVA's complaint states the CTCL violated Wisconsin state law that prohibits money being given to election officials "to induce persons to vote or influence an election outcome."

Well, here is the evidence, but you don't want the evidence, you really don't. You HAVE to believe that folks didn't elect Trump.

Either that, or you are just a paid agitator.

Good fucking god. Are you really this ignorant? If so, you shouldn't even be commenting on this topic.
So you aren't going to post those indictments. . . you are just going to lob invective now, and claim you won the argument, that it?

:auiqs.jpg:

iu

How about, if you aren't going to be logical and debate with integrity, you just fuck off? :dunno:

And like Castro's supporters, Joe's supporters are pretty much into closing down society by corrupt, anti-democratic means. . . just like you.

Such a comment surprises no one at this point.

View attachment 635191
More Repug fairy tales....like the 2020 election being stolen from Trump.

You fucktards can't handle election defeat anymore. That's what this is really all about. And it's why we are finished as a country.

Good fucking god. Are you really this ignorant? If so, you shouldn't even be commenting on this topic.
I mean seriously, shouting, "hang the VP?" THAT?! Is a serious fucking crime. . . and I have heard of no indictments. PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

That would probably be THE MOST SERIOUS CRIME OF JAN. 6th, and I have heard of no one getting charged with it, and you call me stupid for not just accepting that it happened?

:dunno:

If it DID happen, and no one has been charged, then? IMO? There would be a seriously suspicious reason for that, since it is, by far, The most serious crime, isn't it? Stop being so dense.

Forum List

Back