Khorasan? You Liberal Hypocritical Assholes

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Obama needed an (imminent threat) to invade Syria so he bombed a harmless group of Iraqis/Syrians; and called them an imminent threat. What a disgusting piece of shit the left has given us. Fuck all of you that voted for this black Nixon.

Obama needed an (imminent threat) to invade Syria so he bombed a harmless group of Iraqis/Syrians; and called them an imminent threat. What a disgusting piece of shit the left has given us. Fuck all of you that voted for this black Nixon.

You know, I almost gave you a green checkmark until I saw that glaring insult against President Nixon. How dare you include one of our greatest presidents (who passed more significant civil rights legislation than any other president save Lincoln), and that disgusting piece of shit, Obama, as you so eloquently put it, in the same breath.

As to imminent threats, did you see Holder on TV this morning announcing that the Syria bombings are justified on account of the imminent threat of domestic terrorism against the US posed by...well, whoever in hell these latest nebulous Islamic boogiemen are? Obama and Holder, Bammy and Hammy, coming to a jiveass bullshit theater of the absurd near you. Check listings.

You know, I almost gave you a green checkmark until I saw that glaring insult against President Nixon. How dare you include one of our greatest presidents (who passed more significant civil rights legislation than any other president save Lincoln), and that disgusting piece of shit, Obama, as you so eloquently put it, in the same breath.

As to imminent threats, did you see Holder on TV this morning announcing that the Syria bombings are justified on account of the imminent threat of domestic terrorism against the US posed by...well, whoever in hell these latest nebulous Islamic boogiemen are? Obama and Holder, Bammy and Hammy, coming to a jiveass bullshit theater of the absurd near you. Check listings.

We should of done civil rights differently.... Never forced people to integrate and instead handed blacks eastern Miss, western LA, Parts of Ga, Sc, and a few other area's. This they could of had their own government, police, and laws. I look at the mess we're seeing now and wish like hell we would of.

This way no one would of had to live with each other and we'd both be equal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back