🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids and Restaurants.....

Pizza place in Florida puts out sign, if parents allow their children to run around, scream and misbehave, their party will be asked to leave.

If I ran across such a sign in a restaurant, I'd eat there every time I had a chance.

I hate unsupervised rugrats.

loser, where do you want me to mail you your 200$ so you can feel happier finally?

it was clearly way too much for you :lol:

Really....you're going to mail me your welfare check? Are you getting money some other way? Oh, I get it.....you're on the street again.......tsk, tsk....

200$ is clearly the amount that is above your spending possibilities so to make you a bit happier I would consider it my donation to the poor.

Quit bragging....you know you don't have $200 to your name....and you have to go buy a money order..........Bwahahahaha! :lol::lol:

Pizza place in Florida puts out sign, if parents allow their children to run around, scream and misbehave, their party will be asked to leave.

If I ran across such a sign in a restaurant, I'd eat there every time I had a chance.

Oh no, be prepared to get the wrath of Vox.....she loves children screaming and running around her when she goes to McDonald's to celebrate a big occassion.....

Oh no, be prepared to get the wrath of Vox.....she loves children screaming and running around her when she goes to McDonald's to celebrate a big occassion.....

As long as they're running from the front counter out to the play place, I gots no beef.

It's when kids run around chairs and tables, being all loud and knocking over drinks and dishes that it just goes too far.

Really....you're going to mail me your welfare check? Are you getting money some other way? Oh, I get it.....you're on the street again.......tsk, tsk....

200$ is clearly the amount that is above your spending possibilities so to make you a bit happier I would consider it my donation to the poor.

Quit bragging....you know you don't have $200 to your name....and you have to go buy a money order..........Bwahahahaha! :lol::lol:

oh, loser, all your posts were about how much have you paid and how expensive it was and how it should be an expected service for that much money.

A mule in a horse harness - that's what you are :lol:

it is way too much money for you and for every cent you have been saving for the whole year you expect to be served like a queen :lol:

get over yourself. It's just 200$. The people with a tot paid that as well - their money are not worse than theirs.
Although they would not have to scramble that much, as obviously you had to :lmao:

tell him to prepare to get whining from you - you will whimper and moan and fuss and complain how you had to spend 200!!! dollars, which way too much money for you and a tot playing silverware ruined your night :lol:

oh, loser, all your posts were about how much have you paid and how expensive it was and how it should be an expected service for that much money.

A mule in a horse harness - that's what you are :lol:

it is way too much money for you and for every cent you have been saving for the whole year you expect to be served like a queen :lol:

get over yourself. It's just 200$. The people with a tot paid that as well - their money are not worse than theirs.
Although they would not have to scramble that much, as obviously you had to :lmao:

Oh you want to compare dinner checks, do you?

Keep in mind that every table that doesn't have screaming demons from hell is paying the same amount for their ruined experience as the parents that should have been shot in the face for bringing their spawn.

So in a restaurant with a mediocre 6 other tables worth of diners vs your family of banshees, that's $1200 worth of ruined dining just so you can feed Jr. somebody else's grub.

So what is your opinion on this? I, myself, don't like the idea of going to an expensive restaurant and having to put up with a child screaming at the top of his lungs and the parents being oblivious to it. I think all pricey restaurants should have such a policy.

For those that disagree, there are places like Chuck E Cheese and Cici's Pizza among many others.

Did a restaurant owner go too far when he put up a sign telling parents to take care of their kids or face getting kicked out of his restaurant, or do you like it?
Scotter Gabel owns Cappy's Pizzeria in suburban Tampa, Florida.
He says he had a problem with parents letting their kids get out of control.
So he posted a sign that reads, "Parents, for the safety and comfort of everyone, if you allow your children to run, scream or misbehave, your party will be asked to leave."
Reaction has been mixed. Some people applaud the sign and the thought behind it.
Others say it's a little heavy handed.
What do you say?

Restaurant: Keep kids quiet or get kicked out

i am ALL for it!

while i understand that kids are not always at their best...

When they are crying the parent should pick it up and take it outside until it has stopped.

When they are running around...the parent should make it sit still and if that is not possible take it outside to play.

Parents are far to oblivious. They have gone out to eat to have a break and a good time.... and don't give a rats ass if others have done the same thing and THEIR brats are impacting that night out.

Sorry Vox..I was gone for a few...looking at the tv guide online to see what comes on tonight.

Anywho..ASPCA is an animal charity. :)

So what is your opinion on this? I, myself, don't like the idea of going to an expensive restaurant and having to put up with a child screaming at the top of his lungs and the parents being oblivious to it. I think all pricey restaurants should have such a policy.

For those that disagree, there are places like Chuck E Cheese and Cici's Pizza among many others.

Did a restaurant owner go too far when he put up a sign telling parents to take care of their kids or face getting kicked out of his restaurant, or do you like it?
Scotter Gabel owns Cappy's Pizzeria in suburban Tampa, Florida.
He says he had a problem with parents letting their kids get out of control.
So he posted a sign that reads, "Parents, for the safety and comfort of everyone, if you allow your children to run, scream or misbehave, your party will be asked to leave."
Reaction has been mixed. Some people applaud the sign and the thought behind it.
Others say it's a little heavy handed.
What do you say?

Restaurant: Keep kids quiet or get kicked out

i am ALL for it!

while i understand that kids are not always at their best...

When they are crying the parent should pick it up and take it outside until it has stopped.

When they are running around...the parent should make it sit still and if that is not possible take it outside to play.

Parents are far to oblivious. They have gone out to eat to have a break and a good time.... and don't give a rats ass if others have done the same thing and THEIR brats are impacting that night out.

Or... anybody that can afford $200 for a night out can surely spring $20 for a babysitter, which would more than make up for the expense that would be otherwise incurred by the ridiculous price of feeding a pack of wild animals at Chez Ritz.

tell him to prepare to get whining from you - you will whimper and moan and fuss and complain how you had to spend 200!!! dollars, which way too much money for you and a tot playing silverware ruined your night :lol:

Something you should know about that high horse you've placed yourself on........

Kayfabe_mule1.jpeg

Just thought you'd like to know....... :cool:

Forum List

Back