🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids and Restaurants.....

I'll make sure the next time that there aren't any kids around to spoil my $200 dinner, I don't have to rely on luck....like you, at Burger King.....

next time you will have much worse than a playing tot, I can guarantee you :lol:
Ooooh, is that a threat?

you will never be happy and satisfied, because you are a whiny little loser and there will always be something to ruin your perfect night. or almost :lmao:
Sorry to disappoint your sorry ass, but I'm a very happy person....and if you are able to read, go back and read my post, it turned out pretty good and I was very happy. Hope you enjoyed your meal at McDonalds....did they have fireworks?:lol::lol:

Go whine somewhere else....if you don't mind screaming kids ruining your meal at McDonalds, that's your choice.....don't try to relate to situations you're not familiar with.

loser, learn some self control and you won't see playing tots in upscale restaurants like I do not.
You don't see them because you've never been to an upscale restaurant.....Burger King is not an upscale restaurant, moran.....:lol::lol:

Is that the voice of experience?:lol::lol:

Oh, thank goodness....because I sure don't want to be around you and your moronic views.

You're always empty....same thing with your head.

Looks like you are half empty all the times :lol:
That's a lot better than totally empty....like you....:lol::lol:

you might want to check what law of attraction is - might help you to adjust to life and be less miserable.

Is that what you did? I have news for you....it ain't working....you may have to check something else out....the only thing you are attracting are flies.

tell us more about your misery in encountering life :D

you clearly have much more otherwise you won't be parading around that much and complaining.

or was it the amount of 200$ that is such an enormously high price to bear so you can't deal with somebody's kid in a restaurant that you can't forget about it? I can send you those 200$ so you can stop whining and complaining so much.

It's clear 200$ will make you happier as it is likely too much hardship for you, otherwise you won't talk about that all the time - you can let me know where to send you a money order.

* maybe then you will finally shut up about how much money you had to spend and how bad it was*

Last edited:
loser, where do you want me to mail you your 200$ so you can feel happier finally?

it was clearly way too much for you :lol:

psssssst. Mertex...I really want that 200 bucks!

joking. You two keep being you two. I tried. :)

tell us more about your misery in encountering life :D
Well, let's see, I came to this board and met some very nice people and then you reared your ugly head.....now that is misery.....:lol::lol:

you clearly have much more otherwise you won't be parading around that much and complaining.
No, really, you're the only dark spot in my life. Maybe if I didn't feel such pity for you, I would squash you, but I like playing with you.....you're so easy to put down.

or was it the amount of 200$ that is such an enormously high price to bear so you can't deal with somebody's kid in a restaurant that you can't forget about it? I can send you those 200$ so you can stop whining and complaining so much.
Oh, I wouldn't feel right takiing your welfare check.....keep it....you need to buy yourself some soap, so you can shower....I can smell you all the way over here. Don't they have showers at the shelter?
* maybe then you will finally shut up about how much money you had to spend and how bad it was*
If it troubles you so much.....all you need to do is not come to this thread. Of course, that's pretty complicated for that little empty head of yours....all those marbles rattling around in there....must be very confusing......:lol::lol:

loser, where do you want me to mail you your 200$ so you can feel happier finally?

Really....you're going to mail me your welfare check? Are you getting money some other way? Oh, I get it.....you're on the street again.......tsk, tsk....

Okay, I'll have her send it to me, then I'll send it to you.....but, geez, then she won't eat for a whole month? Nah, I can't do that......I would feel too bad.....:lol::lol:

Okay, I'll have her send it to me, then I'll send it to you.....but, geez, then she won't eat for a whole month? Nah, I can't do that......I would feel too bad.....:lol::lol:

no, loser, 200$ is clearly so much for you that you can't forget about it so if I am going to send it to Gracie, you have no play in it - you are a liar and a loser, and I don;t trust you.

better to trust the Postal Service. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Really....you're going to mail me your welfare check? Are you getting money some other way? Oh, I get it.....you're on the street again.......tsk, tsk....

200$ is clearly the amount that is above your spending possibilities so to make you a bit happier I would consider it my donation to the poor.

Fuck it. Send me 400 and be done with it. 200 from each. I will donate it all to the ASPCA.:)

Forum List

Back