🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids and Restaurants.....

Quit bragging....you know you don't have $200 to your name....and you have to go buy a money order..........Bwahahahaha! :lol::lol:

oh, loser, all your posts were about how much have you paid and how expensive it was and how it should be an expected service for that much money.

A mule in a horse harness - that's what you are :lol:

it is way too much money for you and for every cent you have been saving for the whole year you expect to be served like a queen :lol:

get over yourself. It's just 200$. The people with a tot paid that as well - their money are not worse than theirs.
Although they would not have to scramble that much, as obviously you had to :lmao:

Oh you want to compare dinner checks, do you?

Keep in mind that every table that doesn't have screaming demons from hell is paying the same amount for their ruined experience as the parents that should have been shot in the face for bringing their spawn.

So in a restaurant with a mediocre 6 other tables worth of diners vs your family of banshees, that's $1200 worth of ruined dining just so you can feed Jr. somebody else's grub.

I am not comparing anything.

But a whining and complaining a third page of how she went to upscale restaurant Mertex is.

she, most probably got to the expensive restaurant the first time in her life and was considering herself to be the only patron there.
Which she was not.

The child was not screaming but was playing with the silverware.
And she got all twisted about it and still is.

It is all up to you - you can ruin your evening for yourself by getting upset and angry and stomping at some kids which screamed for a moment or ran for a second, as parents usually control their little ones at such places, but some minor outbursts of joy from the children still happen, or you can proceed with your own company and with your own life and not pay attention to minor distractions which for ones are just as a little wind, and others experience as tornadoes.

Only that all is subjective and depends on you.

The CHOICE is yours :D

Last edited:
Gotta say, it seems Vox's position is this:
Vox hasn't encountered unruly kids, therefore those who have and disliked it are being unreasonable and selfish, if not downright "bitchy." I dealt with it therefore you should too, ignore a problem long enough, and it'll correct itself...

But getting back to the thread at hand I reeeally could not agree more with this:
No matter how well behaved a child is or good a kid is, all of them act up at times. No parent can stop it all the time. As a parent of 4 I can relate. However, parents have to adjust and address their kids.

Common sense states that if a baby is cry uncontrollably, take the kid into the lobby or outside (in the summer) and calm the kid down. I can't stand parents that don't do that.

On the other end, make sure you get on you kids if they are acting up. Best way to make sure your kids don't act up is don't ignore them. My wife and I always include them in the conversation at restaurants.

When all else fails, give them the ipad, DS or iphone. It does the trick and I am not ashamed I do that.

I rarely take my kids to fancy restaurants because I want to enjoy the night and it's too expensive bringing kids there. However, when we do take them to fancy restaurants we prep them big time and make sure it's place they will enjoy: Maggianos, Bennihana's etc.

HOWEVER, the guy in this piece is beyond ignorant. You have a pizza joynt for christ sakes, your bread and butter are families and you seek to alienate them. I hope there is a blacklash on this guy.

oh, loser, all your posts were about how much have you paid and how expensive it was and how it should be an expected service for that much money.

A mule in a horse harness - that's what you are :lol:

it is way too much money for you and for every cent you have been saving for the whole year you expect to be served like a queen :lol:

get over yourself. It's just 200$. The people with a tot paid that as well - their money are not worse than theirs.
Although they would not have to scramble that much, as obviously you had to :lmao:

Keep in mind that every table that doesn't have screaming demons from hell is paying the same amount for their ruined experience as the parents that should have been shot in the face for bringing their spawn.

So in a restaurant with a mediocre 6 other tables worth of diners vs your family of banshees, that's $1200 worth of ruined dining just so you can feed Jr. somebody else's grub.

But a whining and complaining a third page of how she went to upscale restaurant Mertex is.

she, most probably got to the expensive restaurant the first time in her life and was considering herself to be the only patron there.
Which she was not.

It is all up to you - you can ruin your evening for yourself by getting upset and angry and stomping at some kids which screamed for a moment or ran for a second, as parents usually control their little ones at such places, but some minor outbursts of joy from the children still happen, or you can proceed with your own company and with your own life and not pay attention to minor distractions which for ones are just as a little wind, and others experience as tornadoes.

They can read the posts, moron. They don't need your sophomoric explanation...nobody stomped on any kids....drama queen....you're just upset cause you got your ass whipped on another thread.....now go play with yourself.

Which she was not.

They can read the posts, moron. They don't need your sophomoric explanation...nobody stomped on any kids....drama queen....you're just upset cause you got your ass whipped on another thread.....now go play with yourself.

oh piss off, whining kvetcher.

you are getting too boring and sticky.

as you always are, when losing :lol:

A responsible restaurateur would never place that choice before his patrons.

Nor would civilized parents.

maybe. the issue also can be addressed with administration if there IS an issue.

per description there was not.

as I said - you and only you make the choice to be annoyed and all bothered or not.

Which she was not.

You're the only one that is on the side of "screaming kids" and you think you're winning?

Me thinks you have comprehension problems......besides the many other problems...:lol::lol:

You're the only one that is on the side of "screaming kids" and you think you're winning?

Me thinks you have comprehension problems......besides the many other problems...:lol::lol:

you idiot, you did not even understand what I was saying, which is not surprising, giving your overall low ability to comprehend :lol:

go read again, maybe you would get some of it.

Although I doubt it :lmao:

you idiot, you did not even understand what I was saying, which is not surprising, giving your overall low ability to comprehend :lol:

Don't you have a nappy to change?

They're not lying about the 8-10 pounds, that's all those suckers will hold!

:cuckoo:
the claque is gathering :lol:

she can't stand for herself - she needs the platoon of defenders :lmao:

Last edited:

maybe. the issue also can be addressed with administration if there IS an issue.

IF? If there was no issue, this thread would be a hell of a lot shorter.

I know I have been criticizing the demonic children for being walking tornado sirens, but the blame belongs to the unfit parents that don't deserve to have them in the first place.

Pizza place in Florida puts out sign, if parents allow their children to run around, scream and misbehave, their party will be asked to leave.

So what is your opinion on this? I, myself, don't like the idea of going to an expensive restaurant and having to put up with a child screaming at the top of his lungs and the parents being oblivious to it. I think all pricey restaurants should have such a policy.

For those that disagree, there are places like Chuck E Cheese and Cici's Pizza among many others.

Did a restaurant owner go too far when he put up a sign telling parents to take care of their kids or face getting kicked out of his restaurant, or do you like it?
Scotter Gabel owns Cappy's Pizzeria in suburban Tampa, Florida.
He says he had a problem with parents letting their kids get out of control.
So he posted a sign that reads, "Parents, for the safety and comfort of everyone, if you allow your children to run, scream or misbehave, your party will be asked to leave."
Reaction has been mixed. Some people applaud the sign and the thought behind it.
Others say it's a little heavy handed.
What do you say?

Restaurant: Keep kids quiet or get kicked out

i am ALL for it!

while i understand that kids are not always at their best...

When they are crying the parent should pick it up and take it outside until it has stopped.

When they are running around...the parent should make it sit still and if that is not possible take it outside to play.

Parents are far to oblivious. They have gone out to eat to have a break and a good time.... and don't give a rats ass if others have done the same thing and THEIR brats are impacting that night out.

Or... anybody that can afford $200 for a night out can surely spring $20 for a babysitter, which would more than make up for the expense that would be otherwise incurred by the ridiculous price of feeding a pack of wild animals at Chez Ritz.

i agree.... get a sitter!

I guess it all depends on which side of the proverbial fence one is sitting on. Personally...I don't and won't be around screaming kids in a restaurant. In a park? Sure. Their laughter and tantrums are ok. Just not when I seek peace in a place where such darlin's aren't present.
On the other hand, folks like Mr. H miss hearing children being children. Kids being kids don't bother others. Wish I was like that, but alas...no can do. ;)

:cuckoo:

Well, at least you're adept at self definition. :thup:

Really? Do you work in the industry?

a responsible restaurateur....puts the comfort of all its patrons into serious consideration.

badly behaving children..... disrupt that comfort.

Ya know...I never took my son to a swanky place where I KNEW he would "be a kid". He was a kid, but he didn't misbehave at all. Ever. I had the evil eye, you see. That's all it took.:lol:
So those kids running rampant, screaming, yelling, crying? Don't be angry at them. Be angry at the parent.

Forum List

Back