🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids raised with no father. This may be the societal problem that we must solve (Poll)

Was your father or step-father in your household when you were growing up?

• Yes. I had the advantage of a father.

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • No. I did not have the advantage of a father.

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
It seems stupid and/or irresponsible for anyone (man or woman) to think they can have 'casual sex' in the first place. I know that is very unpopular to say these days though.

Stupid, irresponsible and completely common.

25m kids are being raised with no father in the household.
That is more than twice the populations of LA + NYC.
Black kids are 3x as likely not to have a dad in the house as white kids.

When I see the street criminals I can't help but wonder if a father would have made a difference.

So on Father's Day, not to criticize those who don't have the advantage of a father in the household, but just to see how those statistics work on the USMB. Was your father or step-father in your household when you were growing up?

You need a 3rd option for your poll...I had a father but it was not an advantage other than I guess he provided money for the family.

But as far as being a father I just choose to do everything the opposite of what he did. Worked out well.

Seems to me that nothing happening and an unrealistic idea are equal. Both are nothing.
Of course I always want more

True welfare reform is difficult and painful

Maybe it will have to wait till the Dollar has no value at all and the world is no longer willing to buy US debt

It wont do any good for either side to say “I told you so” because practically 99% of us will be 100 times worse off than we ate today

Of course I always want more

True welfare reform is difficult and painful

Maybe it will have to wait till the Dollar has no value at all and the world is no longer willing to buy US debt

It wont do any good for either side to say “I told you so” because practically 99% of us will be 100 times worse off than we ate today
Neat. Still not happening.

25m kids are being raised with no father in the household.
That is more than twice the populations of LA + NYC.
Black kids are 3x as likely not to have a dad in the house as white kids.

When I see the street criminals I can't help but wonder if a father would have made a difference.

So on Father's Day, not to criticize those who don't have the advantage of a father in the household, but just to see how those statistics work on the USMB. Was your father or step-father in your household when you were growing up?
Why do you say it is an advantage?

Lots of people have had shit fathers.

My father was a deadbeat alcoholic who completely abandoned me. I was better off without him.

Forum List

Back