🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids raised with no father. This may be the societal problem that we must solve (Poll)

Was your father or step-father in your household when you were growing up?

• Yes. I had the advantage of a father.

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • No. I did not have the advantage of a father.

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Well, the marriage penalty needs to be removed from the tax code so that parents are not financially penalized for being productive members of society.

Then a "payback" system needs to be instituted...where a simple DNA sample is collected with every traffic citation or other brush with the criminal justice system and then on top of this a DNA sample taken from every welfare baby delivered. That way EVERY parent can actually be held financially responsible for the children they sire or mother. Including preschool and aftercare.

And on top of this....the courts need to stop giving mothers preferential treatment in custody battles. Because women have been abusing this preferential treatment for decades to get a free paycheck through paternity suits.
I think I agree with those.
1. The marriage penalty definitely needs to go. Marriage should be encouraged and subsidized.

2. I agree with father matching using DNA. You father a baby, you can pay for it until its 18.

3. Custody battles are never good. Joint custody is preferred. My personal preference always has been if you can't afford to support the kids yourself you shouldn't get custody, similar to the criteria for adoptions. You need to be able to support kids before you are given custody. If the other parent pays child support, he/she gets joint custody. Its always better to do marriage counseling and just stay together. If both parents are a mess then use foster care with parents paying support if able.

You play you stay but that involves commitment and responsibility which is racist

It is a problem, to be sure.

But I guess I'd have to ask this.

If a man is the type of person to walk away from his kids, would it matter if he was in the home or not?
80% of divorces are initiated by women. Women get custody of the children 90% of the time. Place the blame where it belongs...

80% of divorces are initiated by women. Women get custody of the children 90% of the time. Place the blame where it belongs...

My favorite was the mother who was angry at the man for not spending enough time with her. You know, because he was working so much, to provide for his wife and child.

The level of stupidity.... if I had seen it in a movie, I would have thought it bad writing. But I saw it in real life.

It is a problem, to be sure.

But I guess I'd have to ask this.

If a man is the type of person to walk away from his kids, would it matter if he was in the home or not?
Which begs yet another question: If a man is the type to walk away from his family, how stupid does the female have to be to become impregnated by him?

Let's not assume it is the men that choose for them to NOT be there.
Guys waltzing away is not the same as being married and getting divorced.
One is unilateral irresponsibility , the other two people trying but not working

I don't steal for a living.
I don't constantly lie to everybody.
I don't subscribe to the "gimme" "gimme" "gimme" lifestyle.
I don't expect everybody else to be paying MY bills for me.
I've worked jobs all of my adult life.
I don't rape women.
I don't attack people for no reason.
I don't shoot people walking down the street.
I don't live off welfare.
I don't sell drugs.
I don't do illegal drugs.

Sorry to say, Bacon, but with that CV, the democrat party just will not be able to ever accept you! You fail to meet minimum standards. :th_waiting:

Guys waltzing away is not the same as being married and getting divorced.
One is unilateral irresponsibility , the other two people trying but not working

Then there is the scenario of a woman getting pregnant by some random guy she hooks up with , outside of any relationship, and decides to keep and raise the baby alone.

I think you are right...

Know this girl, her father walked out of the family when she was 4 yrs old... Sleeping around and living the good life...

He put in loads of conditions on Child Support and threatened to walk away if mother didn't sign it...

He barely knows his child growing up and was certainly no father, spent way more time with his kids from an older marriage...

The girl is bright and qualified as a lawyer but her dad said she had put on weight. This could have been due to the other children competitiveness...

That kid is Tiffany Trump...

Lies.

Then there is the scenario of a woman getting pregnant by some random guy she hooks up with , outside of any relationship, and decides to keep and raise the baby alone.
You would think a woman would take more responsibility than that. After all, she is the one that is going to carry the burden all by herself. Her only other alternative at that point (being pregnant) is to kill the developing life in her womb.

It’s not a realistic solution. Republicans had control of all three branches of government and didn’t attempt to end welfare.
Republicans are only slightly more prone to take a courageous stand on polarizing issues democrats

Throwing welfare bums out on the street to work or starve would send the marxist media onto orbit and the tepub swamp rats know that

You would think a woman would take more responsibility than that. After all, she is the one that is going to carry the burden all by herself. Her only other alternative at that point (being pregnant) is to kill the developing life in her womb.

Depends on how stupid and/or irresponsible the woman is.

Republicans are only slightly more prone to take a courageous stand on polarizing issues democrats

Throwing welfare bums out on the street to work or starve would send the marxist media onto orbit and the tepub swamp rats know that
So it’s not happening, like I said.

Now how about looking at realistic solutions?

Now how about looking at realistic solutions?
As long as the base republican party is pushing for meaningful reform the possibility always exists

There is nothing that will change the hearts and minds of welfare bums as long as they keep getting a gov check in the mail

But if you think of something lets hear it

Never met my father.
My mother didn't raise me.
My grandparents raised me as my legal guardians.

I turned out OK, for the most part. :eusa_think:

Never met my father.
My mother didn't raise me.
My grandparents raised me as my legal guardians.
I turned out OK, for the most part. :eusa_think:
Your grandparents were probably old-fashioned and have traditional family values.
You sound responsible, I hope if/when you become a father you know how important it is to be there for the kids.

Forum List

Back