🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well Well...That LBJ Meme is bull but we knew that already

Everyone screams who cares only after they masturbated to that pic for 3 days. Now when they find out they've been catfished they pretend not to care lol

Because the meme is basically correct. Perhaps the numbers are a bit off. But the basic message is true. Only idiots looking for gotcha care otherwise.

If by basically you mean not factual then yeah you're right. Not only are the numbers off by a SHIT TON but white people have had a bigger increase in fatherless homes than blacks. :lol: But they dont blame it on welfare :lol: And there is no correlation between the two :lol:

So its like you saying the sun came up today because you got out of bed :lol:

Everyone screams who cares only after they masturbated to that pic for 3 days. Now when they find out they've been catfished they pretend not to care lol

Because the meme is basically correct. Perhaps the numbers are a bit off. But the basic message is true. Only idiots looking for gotcha care otherwise.

If by basically you mean not factual then yeah you're right. Not only are the numbers off by a SHIT TON but white people have had a bigger increase in fatherless homes than blacks. :lol: But they dont blame it on welfare :lol: And there is no correlation between the two :lol:

It is correct in the main. The numbers are basically correct and the trend is correct. What happened to white people is irrelevant. Only an idiot thinks welfare had no effect on people's behavior.

It is correct in the main. The numbers are basically correct and the trend is correct. What happened to white people is irrelevant. Only an idiot thinks welfare had no effect on people's behavior.

Only an idiot believes something that he cannot prove to be a fact. What happened to whites is important because 1. You dont want to talk about that and 2. It shows a trend across racial lines which is another indication that it has nothing to do with welfare.

Unless all those white people have fatherless homes too because of welfare! :badgrin:

Dont make different rules for different races that would be ....not fair :badgrin:

Also even if you believed that you still cannot prove that, which sucks for you

I've never seen this particular meme. I've known for years that the illegitimate birth rate was around 25% back in the 60s. Regardless, the reality is pretty damning. Out of wedlock birth rates have tripled among black Americans and it is that lack of stable family structure that is directly responsible for their continued economic set backs. The numbers are also increasing among Hispanics and whites and if this trend doesn't reverse it's going to become a cancer to our society as a whole.

Im not sure CC cares about out of wedlock birth rates.

All we know for certain is that LBJ and the Dems knowingly set up programs designated to replace the the father of the black family with a government program, thereby making them dependent on the government and have "them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

images

If you can't figure out what your problems are, why on earth do you think we would know better?

Only an idiot believes something that he cannot prove to be a fact. What happened to whites is important because 1. You dont want to talk about that and 2. It shows a trend across racial lines which is another indication that it has nothing to do with welfare.

Unless all those white people have fatherless homes too because of welfare! :badgrin:

Dont make different rules for different races that would be ....not fair :badgrin:

I guess white people don't ever collect welfare.
Dunce.

Dunce.

^^This is what defeat looks like

Dunce.

^^This is what defeat looks like
Translation: That went waay over my head. Better deflect.

First he didnt care to talk about white people now he does only to defend them

First he didnt care to talk about white people now he does only to defend them

Wow, cannot read, cannot reason, wrong on facts.
A real live Lo-Lo!

Yes, you bring the reason and facts with words like lo lo and that numbers are "basically" correct because thats how numbers work. On a scale of "basically"

So much reason.

But enough about me.

Just remember, you con friends lied to you again and made you believe something that was totally false. You want to take it out on me that you are easily duped. You need a punch pillow, its ok...I wont lie to you bud :smiliehug:

Somebody better tell Daniel Moynihan.

Forum List

Back