🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids raised with no father. This may be the societal problem that we must solve (Poll)

Was your father or step-father in your household when you were growing up?

• Yes. I had the advantage of a father.

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • No. I did not have the advantage of a father.

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
This topic is a kneejerk attempt to address America's social issues. There's obviously no genuine concern being shown but at least the issues are rattling around in the heads of the extremists.

The topic has little chance of contributing to any social change quite yet. The remedy with guns needs to run it's course by resulting in much blood and failure.
Melodramatic much?

25m kids are being raised with no father in the household.
That is more than twice the populations of LA + NYC.
Black kids are 3x as likely not to have a dad in the house as white kids.

When I see the street criminals I can't help but wonder if a father would have made a difference.

So on Father's Day, not to criticize those who don't have the advantage of a father in the household, but just to see how those statistics work on the USMB. Was your father or step-father in your household when you were growing up?
I think you are right...

Know this girl, her father walked out of the family when she was 4 yrs old... Sleeping around and living the good life...

He put in loads of conditions on Child Support and threatened to walk away if mother didn't sign it...

He barely knows his child growing up and was certainly no father, spent way more time with his kids from an older marriage...

The girl is bright and qualified as a lawyer but her dad said she had put on weight. This could have been due to the other children competitiveness...

That kid is Tiffany Trump...

But if a dad abandons his kid and family is that really someone that would make a good father if he stayed? Just because a man is there doesn't mean the kid will turn out better because there is no shortage of shitty grown men.

Not having a dad doesn't mean you'll turn out bad, my grandma raised me when my parents didn't want me and split up and I turned out pretty well.

Kids growing up poorly is a multiple reason problem.

Yes no dad and or mom is a problem.

Our society also fosters the weak and the soft. We don't raise kids to be tough, smart, independent, strong and autonomous. Too many people raise weak willed kids that grow up to be pussy ass bitches.

We tolerate and even encourage criminals. We need to treat criminals like criminals. Too many kids grow up seeing criminals always in the news and getting away with shit. Even blm burning and looting for years is a bad influence. Especially black kids as they are raised to think nothing is their fault because society is racist.

Religion, common decency, common courtesy, love for your country, hard work, pride in achieving, and being moral aren't things held in high regard anymore. Soon as those concepts publicly went in the toilet our society started to go down with them.
You need HELP

My Dad always worked the night shift at Western Electric

So I basically raised myself
I had 2 younger brothers
Mom was devoted to the middle kid
Who was mildly handicapped

I was closest to my brother who was 8 years younger than I was

You're trying to conveniently miss the point that the bad guy with the gun isn't a bad guy until he pulls his gun out of his pocket and kills the good guy with a gun with a bullet to the back of the head. I'm really just saying that will become even more the practice.

The issue is Bob, the guy with the gun is a good guy in the 7-11 buying a magazine, until he becomes a murdering bad guy.

That's bullshit, of course.

A bad guy is a bad guy before it acts, merely because it has the intent to harm human beings for its own selfish purposes.

Nobody walks into a 7-11 as a good guy, with a gun in his pocket, and nothing but benevolent intent, and then suddenly decides to rob the store or murder the storekeeper and/or customers. The subhuman piece of shit who robs a store or murders the people therein already had that intent before he showed up. And that is almost certainly not going to be the first time it has committed a serious crime.

For example Bob, if I was to rob a store, I would put a bullet in the back of your head if you were a customer who could interfere with my business. And no quickdraw is faster than a speeding bullet!

You're assuming that the bad guy knows who is armed, and is able to shoot all of them before one of them shoots back and kills it. You're assuming I'm a customer in the store, and the bad guy shoots me because the bad guy assumes I'm armed. Is the storekeeper armed? Are other customers armed? How many people can the subhuman criminal piece of shit shoot, before one of them shoots back and kills it?

And when the subhuman criminal piece of shit is lying dead on the floor, what did it gain by trying to rob that store?

I think you are right...

Know this girl, her father walked out of the family when she was 4 yrs old... Sleeping around and living the good life...

He put in loads of conditions on Child Support and threatened to walk away if mother didn't sign it...

He barely knows his child growing up and was certainly no father, spent way more time with his kids from an older marriage...

The girl is bright and qualified as a lawyer but her dad said she had put on weight. This could have been due to the other children competitiveness...

The vast majority of republicans were/are happy to admit that Trump's failed marriages are a serious strike against his character.

This thread is about that issue, as a national policy issue, not as a partisan jab.

Do you have anything to say on topic?

25m kids are being raised with no father in the household.
That is more than twice the populations of LA + NYC.
Black kids are 3x as likely not to have a dad in the house as white kids.

When I see the street criminals I can't help but wonder if a father would have made a difference.

So on Father's Day, not to criticize those who don't have the advantage of a father in the household, but just to see how those statistics work on the USMB. Was your father or step-father in your household when you were growing up?

Cherry picking statistics to support your false thesis for black crime and poverty.

Let's start with 80% of black children HAVE a father who is involved in their life, even if their parents are no longer together.

Let's add in the high levels of incarcetion for young black men, because of "Zero Tolerance" which sees black kids being 7 times more likely to be incarcerated for marijuana possession than young white males, despite similar levels of usage between blacks and whites. Then you have the "over policing" of black neighbourhoods, and a justice system which criminalizes young minority men, while letting young white men off the hook for similar behaviours.

When all of the factors involved are considered, complaining that black fathers aren't in the house becomes a bit disingenuous don't you think?

A bad guy is a bad guy before it acts, merely because it has the intent to harm human beings for its own selfish purposes.

Nobody walks into a 7-11 as a good guy, with a gun in his pocket, and nothing but benevolent intent, and then suddenly decides to rob the store or murder the storekeeper and/or customers. The subhuman piece of shit who robs a store or murders the people therein already had that intent before he showed up. And that is almost certainly not going to be the first time it has committed a serious crime.

You're assuming that the bad guy knows who is armed, and is able to shoot all of them before one of them shoots back and kills it. You're assuming I'm a customer in the store, and the bad guy shoots me because the bad guy assumes I'm armed. Is the storekeeper armed? Are other customers armed? How many people can the subhuman criminal piece of shit shoot, before one of them shoots back and kills it?

And when the subhuman criminal piece of shit is lying dead on the floor, what did it gain by trying to rob that store?

When a person needs a gun to go to the 7-11, then he's not a "good guy". No "good guy" leave the house with a gun in his pocket and no intent to use it. Only a complete fool leaves the house with something he doesn't intend to use, if he deems it necessary.

I think you are right...
1. Tiffany's mom was Marla Maples, correct?
2. Trump left Ivana and her kids to marry Marla.
3. Trump then left Marla and Tiffany for Melania, and then made Barron with Melania
4. The photo below from Thanksgiving shows Tiffany & Ivanka, both beautiful.
1655663128031.png

So maybe your TDS needs therapy?

No Bob. In America a guy with a gun is always a good guy with a gun until he becomes a 'bad' guy with a gun. Or at the very least won't be detected as a bad guy with bad intentions before the bullet in the clerk's and the good guy's head

However, you do bring up the possibility of the good guys with guns just killing others who may look like they may be bad guys with guns!
That's worth some consideration!
pieces of shit, etc.
You've been driven to becoming emotional.

When a person needs a gun to go to the 7-11, then he's not a "good guy". No "good guy" leave the house with a gun in his pocket and no intent to use it. Only a complete fool leaves the house with something he doesn't intend to use, if he deems it necessary.
In today's world you are an idiot.

Cherry picking statistics to support your false thesis for black crime and poverty.

Let's start with 80% of black children HAVE a father who is involved in their life, even if their parents are no longer together.

Bullshit. You're not in the house, you are not in the family. Being in the family requires BEING there.

Let's add in the high levels of incarcetion for young black men, because of "Zero Tolerance" which sees black kids being 7 times more likely to be incarcerated for marijuana possession than young white males, despite similar levels of usage between blacks and whites. Then you have the "over policing" of black neighbourhoods, and a justice system which criminalizes young minority men, while letting young white men off the hook for similar behaviours.

Bullshit. Those possession busts are pled down shit from more serious crimes. And nothing was said fo the reason for the absence. A father in jail for a crime he committed in just as not there as a father that never married the mother.

When all of the factors involved are considered, complaining that black fathers aren't in the house becomes a bit disingenuous don't you think?

Not even a little bit. Why do you want to NOT reduce crime and death in the black community?

My Dad always worked the night shift at Western Electric

So I basically raised myself
I had 2 younger brothers
Mom was devoted to the middle kid
Who was mildly handicapped

I was closest to my brother who was 8 years younger than I was
My dad deliberately requested the night shift so he wouldn't have to be around his kids.

Bullshit. You're not in the house, you are not in the family. Being in the family requires BEING there.

And nothing was said fo [sic] the reason for the absence. A father in jail for a crime he committed in just as not there as a father that never married the mother.

My relationship with my wife is a crucial element of what success and happiness I have in life, and of my ability to function in society.

And my parents provided a crucial model and example by their own relationship and treatment of each other, in showing me how to relate with my own wife.

I'm a good guy who often leaves the house with a gun, with the intent to use it if necessary.

So how do you solve that problem?
No more welfare and food stamps for having bastard babies. Incentivize people to get married, stay married, and have kids, yes that includes paying them to get married and assistance for kids.

Hungary government scheme sparks marriage boom. Will babies follow?​

BUDAPEST (Reuters) - A new Hungarian government scheme to promote marriage and childbirth with subsidized loans has already helped produce a boom in weddings, though it is still too early to say whether more babies will follow.

Nationalist Prime Minister Viktor Orban has made it a priority to persuade more Hungarians to marry and have children to reverse a population decline. He has introduced a number of tax benefits and other programmes to favor families.

A big new scheme this year offers couples that marry before the bride’s 41st birthday subsidized loans of up to 10 million forints ($33,000). A third of the loan will be forgiven if they go on to have two children, and the entire debt wiped out if they have three.

The central statistics office (KSH) said there had already been a 20% surge in the number of people getting married during the first nine months of this year. The number of weddings recorded was the highest over that period since 1990.

“The family incentive programme was launched as of July 1, when various new benefits were introduced ... and a precondition is that couples have to be married. So we think this is one of the key explanations,” said Gabriella Geczy, a KSH statistician.

In September alone, 29% more couples married than in the same month last year. Hungary saw the most September weddings since 1979.

Earlier this month the government said more than 50,000 couples had so far applied for the new subsidized loans.

Whether this year’s newliweds will go on to have more babies has yet to be seen. So far, the birth rate has actually fallen slightly this year, to 1.48 babies per woman, from 1.49.

Hungary, like many other European countries, especially in the formerly communist east, is struggling with a declining birth rate. Orban’s right-wing government is fiercely opposed to immigration.

Forum List

Back