"Kill the police!"

Kill the police.

Didn't we just see the 'Conservatives' advocating just that at the Bundy ranch? And actually see people with war weapons aiming at officers of the law?

Now I don't know the facts of this case, so I am not judging. However, our 'Conservatives' are. Since the victim was black, and the shooter white, their automatic assumption is the kid deserved to be shot. But had the Federal officers shot the people aiming their guns at them, which by law they had every right to do, they would have been crying myrterdoom for the miscreants.

Fucked up double standard.

a good analogy to you Bundy Ranch and this St.Louis thing is like comparing jellyfish to astroids.

your fucked up double standard comment is about as stupid as it gets,i'll give you a 9 on the scale of stupidity :lmao:

thumbs up to St. Louis Tattoo Studio and County Guns

not about to put up with any rioting bs

tattoo-parlor.jpg

Already conflicting statements from witnesses. Kid with Brown stated, hands were in the air before cop shot. Witness from nearby states Brown was shot then put his hands in the air.

Not to mention the kid with Brown says this is they way they addressed the cop:

"we told the officer we was not but a minute away from our destination, and we would surely be out of the street.”

Witnesses: Shooting of MO teen began with cops telling him to ?get the f*ck on the sidewalk?

I want to wait to see investigation results before jumping to conclusions. The cop may be guilty as hell, but the statements above make me believe there may be more to this story, and if the cop did what is claimed, he deserves whatever the punishment is and then some.

Last edited:
Kill the police.

Didn't we just see the 'Conservatives' advocating just that at the Bundy ranch? And actually see people with war weapons aiming at officers of the law?

Now I don't know the facts of this case, so I am not judging. However, our 'Conservatives' are. Since the victim was black, and the shooter white, their automatic assumption is the kid deserved to be shot. But had the Federal officers shot the people aiming their guns at them, which by law they had every right to do, they would have been crying myrterdoom for the miscreants.

Fucked up double standard.

so I am not judging

you sure Rocks?....you said the Conservatives are....thats judging....

thumbs up to St. Louis Tattoo Studio and County Guns

not about to put up with any rioting bs

tattoo-parlor.jpg

Missouri needs to pass a law like Illinois has that allows us to shoot thieves, rioters & looters. We need a law like the SB 2386 bill Illinois State Sen. Obama co-sponsored. The law protects people from being sued in civil court by a person who attacked their estate. "The bill passed unanimously in a Democrat-controlled Senate, passed with an overwhelming majority in the Democrat-controlled House, and was signed into law by Democrat Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

At the time, Illinois law already protected a person from being criminally charged if he was defending himself, his dwelling or another's property. SB 2386 added civil protection."

FERGUSON, Mo. — Officers in riot gear lobbed tear gas Monday night at crowds angered by the weekend shooting of an 18-year-old unarmed man by a police officer, according to published reports.

KSDK-TV in St. Louis reported that police officers trying to quell unrest and violence began firing tear gas at crowds here. There are no reports yet of injuries.
Police Chief Tom Jackson said members of the crowd threw rocks at police and gunfire came from the crowd, so officers used tear gas and shot "beanbag rounds" meant to stun them. Jackson said police blocked off the area where most of the looting and vandalism occurred the previous night out of concern that cars passing by might hit demonstrators in the street.

St. Louis County police spokesman Brian Schellman said there were at least five arrests and no reports of looting. He said police using loudspeakers were urging people to go home.

5 arrested near where Missouri teen shot dead by cop

If their insurance companies don't pay due to the civil insurrection nature of this destruction, I wonder how many businesses will be able to weather this event. A community is struck with one of its young being gunned down and it reacts by tearing itself apart. Insanity.

Demonstrators will be allowed to protest Monday morning | FOX2now.com

The looted businesses included:

Zisser Tire and Auto
AutoZone
Quik Trip
Family Dollar
Walmart
Footlocker
Ross Dress for Less
Walgreens
Shoe Carnival
Hibbett Sports
Taco Bell
Sprint Store
KMart
DTLR
Phillips 66
Meineke

screenshot_21.jpg

Customer posts a note to QuikTrip burned by looters | FOX2now.com

The protest started out as peaceful and then the cops released dogs onto the crowd and that's when the riots began.

In the black community, there is already a sense of "They don't care about us." Then you add that a young, unarmed black man is killed by a police officer who has pepper spray and a tazer to use. Not to mention the constant harassment from police that black people get for just being black in a certain neighborhood. Or when they are in a group of friends and then hang out in a certain public area and then white people freak out and demand they be kept out by curfews.

So you add all that up, you're already pissed off and try to express your frustrations and the police release the dogs on you? The only thing left is civil disobedience.

That's BS. Cry me a river. The police are there for you when you need them. You call them for help as much as or more than white people do. There are black police officers too. Are you going to say they are against you, too?
:eusa_boohoo: And tell me... why is it there is a controversy and some decide it's time for them to get a free tv, shoes or cell phones? That really makes us think there is a great divide between blacks and whites. Or should I say, the stupid blacks and whites. Not all blacks.

UPDATE: Protesters are chucking bricks from an Interstate 270 overpass. Police have shut down the interstate in north St. Louis County.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/massive-brawl-shuts-down-st-louis-galleria-mall-on-lockdown/

Now if a brick hits a vehicle windshield, that is assault with lethal force. All parties to criminal conspiracy are liable for crimes committed by other defendants during the course of conspiracy. That legally justifies citizens or police shooting every protestor thug on the overpass. Can't wait for the lead to start flying.

Let The Bodies Hit The Floor!
[YouTube]e8-sMJZTYf0[/YouTube]

Last edited:
FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) -- St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar says the fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown came after an altercation with police.

Belmar said at a news conference Sunday morning that a Ferguson Police officer had an encounter with two people. He says one person allegedly pushed the officer back into patrol car and assaulted the officer.

He says there was a struggle over the officers' weapon and one shot was fired in the car. The officer then got out of his vehicle and shot at "a subject."

seMissourian.com

---------------------------------------------------------

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) -- A crowd of a couple hundred people confronted police in St. Louis County after a fatal police shooting.

St. Louis County Police spokesman Brian Schellman says a Ferguson police officer shot and killed a male Saturday afternoon. He says he doesn't know what prompted the shooting or the victim's identity.

Officer Schellman says "a couple hundred" people came out of nearby apartment buildings after the shooting and began chanting "'Kill the police' and things like that."

He says gunshots were also heard at the scene, but there were no reports of injuries. About 60 other officers responded to the area in the northern section of St. Louis County at about 2:15 p.m.

Schellman says the crowd was under control by 5 p.m. and several of the additional officers had left.

seMissourian.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?

Yea for the home team. The cops got another Trayvon Martin type off the streets

-Geaux

I will bet everything I own that the manpig shooter was white, and his vyctym was African-American. This is almost certainly an act of extreme racist violence by whites against African-Americans.

It's the Trayvonocaust all over again. Hopefully this time, justice will be served to the perpetrator.

^^^^ Idiot alert ^^^^^^

Can't say I completely disagree with those feelings anymore. We're seeing way too much of this shit. I can honestly say when those two cops were killed here in Vegas a couple of months ago by those two neo-Nazi loons I wasn't exactly heartbroken about it.

Say what?

My point is that we are hearing more and more stories of police officers abusing and/or killing non-violent or non-threatening people and they're rarely held accountable for it, so when it happens in reverse I can't exactly help to feel just a little bit that maybe it's been coming.

You push people far and hard enough they do eventually push back.

And I will be standing with LEO when the 'people' push back. You wont like it

-Geaux

I heard he went for the officer's gun. If so, the officer was within his right to shoot.

Always overreacting.

I read that the FBI will be taking over the investigation, which would be a good thing. One story after another about cops killing unarmed people has brought us to a point that a great many people have not only lost respect for cops in general but don't trust them either. If reports of a struggle are correct and if the struggle was instigated by the kid that was killed, then the cop had every right to shoot him. My problem is that at this point I don't believe much cops say. I want the story verified with actual evidence.

The biggest problem with cases similar to this is that the cop who kills an unarmed person always seems to get away without even being charged, and if they are charged, they somehow seem to walk away with no consequences. That needs to change if the public is ever to trust the police again.

Heres one. Why can't the African screw-up not stay home so as to not put himself in compromising situations? Many of you have no fucking idea what it's like to live the day as an LEO. Due to the criminal element, LEO must assume the worst of all if they want to continue to slide up to the dinner table at night

-Geaux

I heard he went for the officer's gun. If so, the officer was within his right to shoot.

Always overreacting.

The white cop should had let the thug take his gun. Then we'd have a dead "cracker" instead of a dead "teenage boy", and there wouldn't be any outrage from the left.

:eusa_whistle:

Always overreacting.

The white cop should had let the thug take his gun. Then we'd have a dead "cracker" instead of a dead "teenage boy", and there wouldn't be any outrage from the left.

:eusa_whistle:

I'm sure Obama will change his tune to 'If I had a Son' he would look like a wanna be cop killer. LMAO

-Geaux

Forum List

Back