"Kill the police!"

Looting in a situation like this is just stupid. It damages whatever good will was on their side and allows the police to revert to business as usual.
You can't have 'rides' like these simians all have unless you are getting the money illegally. That's just common sense.
No one with a IQ higher than a slice of Wonder bread really believes the 'outsiders' came to the 'vigil' for any other reason than to riot and then loot businesses. It's what they do and who they are. Frankly at this point no one thinks any different.

This is the buzz.

Eighteen year old Mike Brown was observed by the staff of the QuikTrip shoplifting.

QuikTrip management called the police...this was the reason the Ferguson Police officer initially made contact with Brown.

If this is true, it would make a lot more sense as to why the officer would attempt to detain Brown in the first place.

This is also why the QuikTrip was ground zero of the riot, the first to be looted and burned. Evidently they are culpable for the shooting because they reported the crime to the police.
Got it in one!
The simians targeted the store attempting to destroy any video evidence showing the simian shop lifting.
But they couldn't find the employees who saw the simian doing the shop lifting. If they would have those employees would now be dead. Now the employees are under police protection living in a motel hundreds of miles away for their own safety.

Weird, there's no photo or name of the police officer. Something tells me, he's BLACK. If so, this would be one of the very rare times when they gave a shit about the real killers of black youth, even without knowing.
If you were really paying attention to the story you'd realize that the cop in question has already been shown on air.

There's raw footage of a cop waking away from the body after covering it up and although its grainy and from a distance...it's not a black guy.

Today the reports were that the police can't withhold the cop's identity any longer and that the media expects to know his name by tomorrow mid-day the latest.

If you were paying attention to this story, you'd know this.
You have zero proof that the cop who covered the simian was the cop who did the shooting.
Wise up pal.

CaféAuLait;9605608 said:
I saw the one kid interviewed over this. He says they were walking down the middle of the road, the cop stopped told them to get out of the middle of the street and they "even raised their hands in the air and complied" and the cop just opened fire on them for no reason.

Cops state the same about the street, except he was speaking to them by an open car door and they argued with him, cops said 18 yo grabbed cops gun and they ended up in his cruiser, one shot fired inside the cruiser because of the altercation, the kid and him were struggling and the kid got shot outside the car.

I assume there will be some sort of video, I hope there will be. I know there are bad cops, just as there are bad whatever in any occupation, but this sounds a little too much for a cop just to stop and shoot at two guys for doing nothing.
The cop's statements vary significantly from what eyewitnesses have reported.

I believe there's even some discrepancy between the police's own statements on the matter.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around an alleged shot INSIDE the car ending up with shooting down an unarmed kid 35 feet OUTSIDE the car.

Some fancy footwork or something going on there.

One of the easiest things to prove is whether a shot was fired inside that patrol car.
Yep, I'm wondering if a gunshot inside a car would shatter a glass or two.

If the victim actually went for his gun, did he get his hands on the actual weapon, the holster? Where are his prints?

Even without video or audio of that particular instant there should be able to get to the bottom of that allegation fairly easily.
You expect any "prints" taken would have been identified and YOU would have already received the information? What are you? Like age ten?
Forensics will scientifically prove whether a shot was fired inside the car or not. Unfortunately for you the results will not be made public just yet.

Looting in a situation like this is just stupid. It damages whatever good will was on their side and allows the police to revert to business as usual.

Killing an un-armed teen is just stupid. It damages whatever good will was on the cops' side.

I am kind of amazed that there is more outrage that angry people rioted than that a cop killed an unarmed teen.

Killing an un-armed teen is just stupid. It damages whatever good will was on the cops' side.

I am kind of amazed that there is more outrage that angry people rioted than that a cop killed an unarmed teen.

Hmmm, doesn't seem to me that many on the left gave a crap when Obama killed an innocent unarmed 16 year old American boy. But hey, he had a bad dad.

Maybe most people got burned when the police acted stupidly in NJ. So now we wait to see how the facts actually play out before pouring gas on the fire.

Eyewitness To Michael Brown Shooting

Now, in line with the officer’s driver’s side door, they could see the officer’s face. They heard him say something to the effect of, “what’d you say?” At the same time, Johnson says the officer attempted to thrust his door open but the door slammed into Brown and bounced closed. Johnson says the officer, with his left hand, grabbed Brown by the neck.

“I could see the muscles in his forearm,” Johnson said. “Mike was trying to get away from being choked.”

“They’re not wrestling so much as his arm went from his throat to now clenched on his shirt,” Johnson explained of the scene between Brown and the officer. “It’s like tug of war. He’s trying to pull him in. He’s pulling away, that’s when I heard, ‘I’m gonna shoot you.’”

At that moment, Johnson says he fixed his gaze on the officer to see if he was pulling a stun gun or a real gun. That’s when he saw the muzzle of the officer’s gun.

“I seen the barrel of the gun pointed at my friend,” he said. “He had it pointed at him and said ‘I’ll shoot,’ one more time.”

A second later Johnson said he heard the first shot go off.

“I seen the fire come out of the barrell,” he said. “I could see so vividly what was going on because I was so close.”

Johnson says he was within arm’s reach of both Brown and the officer. He looked over at Brown and saw blood pooling through his shirt on the right side of the body.

“The whole time [the officer] was holding my friend until the gun went off,” Johnson noted.

Brown and Johnson took off running together. There were three cars lined up along the side of the street. Johnson says he ducked behind the first car, whose two passengers were screaming. Crouching down a bit, he watched Brown run past.

“Keep running, bro!,” he said Brown yelled. Then Brown yelled it a second time. Those would be the last words Johnson’s friend, “Big Mike,” would ever say to him.

Brown made it past the third car. Then, “blam!” the officer took his second shot, striking Brown in the back. At that point, Johnson says Brown stopped, turned with his hands up and said “I don’t have a gun, stop shooting!”

The police shouldn't stand in the way of blacks robbing, looting, and killin...

They be oppressed!!!! Lol

How often does a cop grab a boy and announce "I'm going to shoot you!" Just kind of hard to believe.

Their video cameras were on, I hope. If the cop was out of line, let him pay the price, just as all the looters should pay the price for the damage of property and looting they did.

I wonder if the attendees of the vigil were making their " shopping list" while "mourning" the lad who was shot. They were getting ready for their Looting Night..Wow Christmas time in St. Louis, Michael Who?

Last edited:
I will bet everything I own that the manpig shooter was white, and his vyctym was African-American. This is almost certainly an act of extreme racist violence by whites against African-Americans.

It's the Trayvonocaust all over again. Hopefully this time, justice will be served to the perpetrator.

wasn't it you lunatics who have been telling us to put down our guns and let the police handle matters? well a matter arose and the police handled it.

How often does a cop grab a boy and announce "I'm going to shoot you!" Just kind of hard to believe.

Their video cameras were on, I hope. If the cop was out of line, let him pay the price, just as all the looters should pay the price for the damage of property and looting they did.

I wonder if the attendees of the vigil were making their " shopping list" while "mourning" the lad who was shot. They were getting ready for their Looting Night..Wow Christmas time in St. Louis, Michael Who?

Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson told KSDK-TV that "there's no video footage of the shooting from the apartment complex or from any police cruiser dashboard cameras or body-worn cameras that the department recently bought but has not yet put to use."

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) - Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson tells KMOX that the name of the officer who shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown won’t be released for the foreseeable future, at least until he’s either compelled to by a judge or if there are charges filed against the police officer.

Jackson says this is due to death threats called into the police department and posted on social media.

Police Say They Won?t Release Name of Officer Who Shot, Killed Michael Brown « CBS St. Louis

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Twitter and Facebook are getting some of the blame for the sprawling scope of this week’s rioting in Ferguson.

St. Louis County police chief Jon Belmar says police began to suspect social media was being used to direct looters to targets when large crowds would suddenly mass outside a store in a way that did not seem organic.

Social Media Blamed for Some of the Scope of Ferguson Looting « CBS St. Louis

Hmmm, doesn't seem to me that many on the left gave a crap when Obama killed an innocent unarmed 16 year old American boy. But hey, he had a bad dad.

Maybe most people got burned when the police acted stupidly in NJ. So now we wait to see how the facts actually play out before pouring gas on the fire.

Obama did not kill innocent boy. The boy was conspiring with terrorist. Obama has 5 times fewer collateral damage deaths while killing more than 5 times the terrorist Bush did.

You are the idiot advocating disarming citizens & only allow police to be armed & prevent crime.

Witnin minutes 9 innocent victims were SHOT by NYPD officers

Daily Kos: SHOOT THE INNOCENT "SUSPECT" is Growing Police Trend: Chicago Tribune Expose, Examples, Stats

In 2003 Police Shot Innocent People 550% more often than Armed Civilians Did!

"Newsweek has reported that law-abiding American citizens using guns in self-defense during 2003 shot and killed two and one-half times as many criminals as police did, and with fewer than one-fifth as many incidents as police where an innocent person mistakenly identified as a criminal (2% versus 11%)."

This is probably why British Bobbies (police) aren't allowed to carry guns

You are the idiot advocating disarming citizens & only allow police to be armed & prevent crime.

No, you're an idiot for claiming I did that.

Forum List

Back